• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I agree the current calc is lowballed but using alternative methods highballs it as well I guess, I feel like there’s no middle ground to reach here.

Pretty sure we had gone over a bunch of alternatives from Mach 1 for the 9 hours, max free fall for a week, FTE for a week, a gradual acceleration from Mach 1 to the speed needed to cross Seireitei's radius, mach 1000 for the 9 hours or the week, lightning for the 9 hours or the week etc.

Jesus, I didn’t realize there were that many different ways to calc that feat lol. I’m hoping the anime may provide a clearer way to calc it but I’m not sure if that’ll happen.

so something slightly alarming I found
Every single one of the three cfyow novels states that yhwach was going to merge the realms via removing the boundaries between those realms, which causes a collapse

wouldnt this by definition be environmental destruction

works well with my proposal for 3-a environmental destruction for yhwach:

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Official translation for volume 1 and 2 say the same thing
unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
The Garganta iirc is stated to be the boundary that Reio put in place around the worlds, though I may be wrong.

Also, if it's environmental destruction it would still scale to him since he was using his own Reiatsu (which would scale to his stats) to do it.

Arc says that there's just not enough evidence to substantiate objectively that it's the garganta

He thinks it's connected to it. he has a different theory as to what it is but I personally disagree to his interpretation

Oh @Cyber, there’s also the soul king palace distance calcs like mimihagi, and yhwach’s beam that are sub realistic+ I think, but they weren’t on the page so I forgot to list them

what the hell is going on here? why the hell is bleach being destroyed so hard here on this site? I have never seen this on any website.

Yeah let’s not get hostile, the final volume of CFYOW comes out in March so maybe it’ll help with the whole universe thing. But on a real note, where are the god tiers gonna be placed? Planet level at the very least ?

And what about the prime soul king? Is he gonna still get a universe level rating or is he going back to multi solar system?
If he does I really think true bankai or true bankai hollowfication ichigo should get a possibly or likely 3a or 4a based on how yhwach wanted absolutely nothing to do with it and how ichigo was described as being the best soul king replacement, even better than soul king yhwach iirc. Also the fact that once he got a hit on yhwach he’s was able to one shot him both times.

So been thinking
Should senna get a page?

I would recommend two keys
First is her base, second is with the power of the blanks she absorbed

Back