• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

for the canon page you sent, I disagree with her base. It should be unknown. She has like 0 ap feats. With blanks i agree as planet, but unless i am mistaken it was 2 planets, and the valley of screams was already collapsing due to the kido cannon

for the canon page you sent, I disagree with her base. It should be unknown. She has like 0 ap feats. With blanks i agree as planet, but unless i am mistaken it was 2 planets, and the valley of screams was already collapsing due to the kido cannon
So you agree with her Brave Souls Profile then

The downgrade should be 5-B since there was no post against Senna, and the feat is already been accepted 2 years ago.
Yeah, they didn't need to write high 6-A for this instead;
1.They could have put Senna's calc, at least until a special discussion was opened for it.

2.They could have waite until the CRT was opened on the Senna or Wandenreich calc.

I don't see any more downgrades happening at least not ones I would be aware of

Hikone speed crt has to wait until the beginning of March which is not too long away

Senna can prob be drafted today The only thing Worth discussing in that would be deciding which character scales

this is not accepted, I already explained why this calc cant be used because it is logically not usable.

That cant be the distance, otherwise that would mean ichigo shunpo during the 7 days is slower than the falling speed. that measn that Ichigo using the shunpo slow down himself instead of speeding up.

this is not accepted, I already explained why this calc cant be used because it is logically not usable.

That cant be the distance, otherwise that would mean ichigo shunpo during the 7 days is slower than the falling speed. that measn that Ichigo using the shunpo slow down himself instead of speeding up.

Even with that distance the Wandenreich feat would still be from moon to small planet lvl, depending in the timeframe (I've did a calc a while ago for it). The problem is that Damage wants to do a CRT on it which would likely change the mass used, or the timeframe, or maybe something else entirely. We won't know until then, so we should wait for his CRT.

The currently accepted distance is like half the one from the accepted Wandenreich calc from TakaHakai, btw.

There is a thread where it was already accepted at 5B with the scaling.

The new downgrade thread didnt addressed it.

So why it got rejected despite it being already accepted?
Lol all of the downgrades were extensively argued and accepted by multiple staff prior to said downgrades. We should know by now this doesn’t matter. The feat will probably be made unquantifiable or whatever.

Lifting feat will probably be tier 6 or quantifiable as well.

Back