• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yama and Aizen would still be stronger than EoS Captains. You need to be relative to the Shinigami’s base to steal their Bankai and none of the Sternritter could take Zanka no Tachi and those same Sternritter were losing to the Captains post training besides Gerard.

Yama is only stronger than the captains with bankai. With adult toshiro, tybw byakuya bankai, bankai kenpachi being debatable. But shikai yama loses to bankai shunsui. Captain tier no longer has any real meaning, as the difference between some captains and others could be whatever distance is between the sky and the moon. There's a difference between being stronger than like 8 captains which include like young toshiro vs 8 captain shunsui vs 8 byakuya vs 8 kenpachi. Ya get it. Captain tier is no longer a thing. Well it is a thing, but the gaps be huge. Back then it was easier to lump people together as captain tier, but now you just gotta compare characters to who they actually compare to

I would agree up to their training arc etc.

As yamaji was stated to be still above all of them during the war (pre squad 0 training etc.)

I still think it’s crazy that they're trying to drop to to high 6A when there’s tier 5 feats. Are they trying to do that still or just back to planet level?

ya only prime SK- juha-ichigo ,hikone full power, possibly aizen and ichibei should even touch 5 the rest can go away

This success was with Almigthy, ignoring the obvious context and the noveli manga. You say that character did not lie. novelde says that character is lying, you say no, and your word is> novel
Because muh interpretation.

Because a lie isn't a lie despite it being stated but hey I just don't see it that way man so i disagree.

Small earthquakes that are actually directly stated to be massive, a "large" timeframe for the Stabilization is only a timeframe of a few minutes, which is apparently too much despite the main feat they use as an example in the Stabilization literally took a ******* week.

I mean to be fair on the earthquake thing even if they were large, the range was already sufficient to reach the different worlds. Earth should have been gone pretty much in a flash and that didn't happen

I mean to be fair on the earthquake thing even if they were large, the range was already sufficient to reach the different worlds. Earth should have been gone pretty much in a flash and that didn't happen
U know that those events (earthquake and stabilization) happened in seconds high end and minutes at max? Cus as soon as the SK is death they quickly use the right hand to stabilize everything again

That's not my point. My point is it should have the potency to destroy the Earth very quickly if not in one go if it already had the range to reach it

I'm not even saying it has to destroy the full Universe in one go I'm just saying it's very weird it didn't destroy the Earth in one go

I'm not even saying it has to destroy the full Universe in one go I'm just saying it's very weird it didn't destroy the Earth in one go
For the short time it happened (seconds-minutes) the biggest earthquake took place on there (the biggest ever recorded being 9.7 or something)

So if such a short time managed that longer it would have been destruction

Besides u cant really expect the main setting to be destroyed, this ain't DBS where we have planets to go around

Since the thing that is stabilized is actually the universe, not the earth, I think the time interval does not matter very much, because even if it disappears in a very long time, this period would be within hours. The shaking lasted about 5 seconds in the manga.

Literally ignoring Bleach, the Stabilization page makes no sense and actually contradicts itself. Micheal took a week for him to stabilize everything, the Underworld doesn't automatically and instantly collapse without Hades.

The page makes zero sense and even suggests that a timeframe of a week is valid, but a timeframe of a few minutes MAX is apparently an issue.

Literally ignoring Bleach, the Stabilization page makes no sense and actually contradicts itself. Micheal took a week for him to stabilize everything, the Underworld doesn't automatically and instantly collapse without Hades.

The page makes zero sense and even suggests that a timeframe of a week is valid, but a timeframe of a few minutes MAX is apparently an issue.
Saint Seiya Episode G Assassains Hades was preventing the collapse of the underworld when Zeus was destroying it all.

The Underworld was in the middle of collapse. We aren't shown anything after because the scene ends so fast

Secondly; We do know Hades created the underworld world's

Third; What happens immediately after Hades disappears is that death not longer exist. It becomes erasure

The concept of Death no longer applying means jack,that's just conceptual hax. The Underworld wasn't brought to an immediate destruction from the second Hades dies, I.E there's a timeframe, granted not a big timeframe but a timeframe nonetheless.

Point being expecting instant destruction as a result of something being destabilized is ridiculous as most of the verses on the wiki don't have a flat out timeframe of "the immediate second."

The concept of Death no longer applying means jack,that's just conceptual hax. The Underworld wasn't brought to an immediate destruction from the second Hades dies, I.E there's a timeframe, granted not a big timeframe but a timeframe nonetheless.

Point being expecting instant destruction as a result of something being destabilized is ridiculous as most of the verses on the wiki don't have a flat out timeframe of "the immediate second."
In Saint Seiya Epiosde G Assassins chapter 105 we learn that Hades was preventing the collapse of all his worlds when Zeus was actively trying to destroy it. (Albeit a nerfed Zeus)

Edit: It was chapter 103. Sorry about that...

Last edited:
the longer you people go mocking the downgrade, the more the staff will be against you people. And some staff who argued against the upgrade did it respectfully and made sense in their rebuttal. please stop commenting on the downgrades and have fun talking about the verse in some other way. Sheesh, I don’t want to be here when the verse goes back to tier 5. Probably gonna be a war zone.

the longer you people go mocking the downgrade, the more the staff will be against you people. And some staff who argued against the upgrade did it respectfully and made sense in their rebuttal. please stop commenting on the downgrades and have fun talking about the verse in some other way. Sheesh, I don’t want to be here when the verse goes back to tier 5. Probably gonna be a war zone.
U can go then I guess?

Last edited:
sensible? yes it makes sense to ignore the information in the manga in the novel.

Back