• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So on a generally more positive note, I bought the 3rd box set of the Bleach manga, and will be able to read the final arc at my leisure! For me personally, nothing beats physically owning and opening a book or manga with your hands.

Also, I guess I might be able to provide page scans in the future if needed for any reason, so yay? 😉

Literally explained how ******* light and lasers work, and these dude wants to tell me that I need to get it added.

Despite the page literally saying "hey these aren't the full list of requirements since there are too many to list."

Okay.

The Lille stuff should be discussed in a CRT (if anyone cares at this point), as, as far as I remember, last time people concentrated on Auschwallen and ignored the Lille thing (both were in the same CRT).

For those interested on the lillie stuff

U can read chapter 647 and onwards for the full lillie fight and his powers explanations etc.

Since it looks like renji’s feat is gonna be rejected are there any other feats that can be calced for the tybw arc? Other than the hikone calc, is there any other feats? Or is pretty much every character gonna be permanently stuck at massively hypersonic?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I currently understand what's going on

The reflection CRT is most likely going to be denied

King's thread passed?

His... general character. I get that the quincies have the whole "I am the ____ of God" thing, but it took the things that were appealing from his character out of it. He no longer felt like a badass with a unique fighting style and weapon along with a pretty cool ability, he felt like some entitled douchebag. I don't know why they decided to make him a whiny bitch once he released, but it wasn't a good choice.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I currently understand what's going on

The reflection CRT is most likely going to be denied

King's thread passed?
Yes.

everyone is angry enough, I support delaying all the CRTs for now because it will make problems between the fans and the staff and many people will leave the wiki

Back