• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

"Thank you all for your participation, with our powers combined, we made this a cakewalk, but something feels....Wrong...Did one escape?"

Still waiting if more come, I lay myself down in front of the entrance. If no one come, I should return to the town a little bit to explore. Even this decrepit place have something unique...

Somewhat annoyed, i give up the search. After a moment, i tuck my other things undrr my arm and grab the heaviest-feeling gun from among the bodies before heading back to the shop.

@Adem

"Well well, It does seem so, but it may not too."

Ukyo responds as he goes pick up on the machine guns that the gangsters "left behind", while also taking as many ammoes as he can fit in his pockets.

No more Mustangs come to the town, returning it to eerie silence.

@WHY: The Mustang groggily wakes up, not seeming to care all that much about what was happening around him.

@Overlord: A gigantic LMG with hundreds of rounds is found on the ground, but it's a little burnt.

@Overlord

"even if none excaped, more of these "Mustangs" will come to look for their pals, so I should keep a eye out for these Humans" he says as he's heading to the Borders of the Town

"Morning, Sunshine. It seems that you get to live a little longer. I'll get straight to the point. Where does your gang hide their supplies?"

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika looks at Ada with slightly sleepy eye's. "Oi, what happened while I was asleep?"
"I think people shot each other while we weren't looking. It happens. So, what do you want to do?"

@Yobo

Rika yawns before stretching. "Lets go see if there's any loot left from the battle, and then lets get some food and leave for Lake Cherokee."

"Good idea. I'm sure a lot of people will gather around the loot too, maybe we can pick up a straggler as a ally?"

@Yobo

Rika nods her head. "Good idea." She hops on her robo and heads off to the battlefield.

@Tor

Rika and her big robo search the former battlefield for any loot.

@WHY: "Base, out east... big place." The man says, slurring his speech/

@Andy: There's a wrecked pet store that you can see

@Adem: Nobody seems to be coming until you see a man covered in rags with an abnormally large donkey trailing behind him, carrying a large amount of items.

@Yung: Food and water is scarce, but you find an unopened bottle of water and a box of what must be expired food.

@Junko: There are several used, beat up guns, but not much ammunition.

"Uh uh, a bit crispy, but it should works."

Ukyo comments, as he then notices Rika arrive, turning towards her.

"Well well, good morning there"

Corvus looks around for a bit, searching for general supplies such as drinkable water or the like before heading back to the music shop again.

@Yobo

Rika shrugs. "Eh, more materials is more materials." She picks them up and puts them in the storage compartent. "Better to have than to not have." She says with a small grin,

@Over

Rika calmly waves. "Good to see ypu again."

@Junko

"Eh eh, scavanging the loot after the battle, quite the opportunistic lad, aren't you ?"

Ukyo comments half-jokigly.

@Faruel

"Hehehe, well, from what i noticed, you have a very bad stamina, but you at least can endure some punishment~" The thot says to Adrian, he couldn't tell if she was saying the truth or just messing with him

@Pheenie

"Hey Corvus, how was your little adventure out there?"

@Over

Rika nods her head. "Yep, free stuff is free stuff after all." She takes a smoke while sitting on her big robo's shoulder.

"Trouble, as one would expect. Some people calling themselves the Wild Mustangs tried to drive everyone out, they failed." Corvus explains.

@Drite

I give a threatening look at the woman.

"If you've really done anything to my body, I swear I'll stick a hand on your chest and melt it!"

@WHY: "Lake don't got radiation"

@Adem: "Name doesn't matter, just a drifter." The figure says

@Andy: There's no shortage of pet products and pet food.

@Pheenie

"Uhhh, you got some kills? Nice, wished i was there to help ya"

@Faruel

OvO "That seems fun, could you show how that works on someone?" She asks innocently

@Junko

"Do as you please then."

Ukyo responds as he begins heading back to the supermarket to deposit the looted items.

Using my aura scythes, I cut a hole in the ceiling of the shop near the back left, jumping up through the hole with the gun, having deposited everything else back in the room I slept in. The feeling of jumping like this is odd to say the least, but once i regain my bearings I look around for anything of note.

Junkoposter said:
@Over
Rika nods her head. "Yep, free stuff is free stuff after all." She takes a smoke while sitting on her big robo's shoulder.
"Well, what's next on the agenda? Rations?"

@Faruel

She looks at Adrian, with a perverted expression as she comes a little closer to him, making his fist touch her breast

"Don't be so shy, if you wanted to touch them you could just have told me that~"

Using the second mirror, i have figured out the layout of the gun shop.

Setting up 8 mirrors at strategic points, i release the heat beam so that most people inside the shop at hit.

"Well ok drifter,But are you planning on selling the Items on your Donkey's back? If yes,for what are you selling them?"

Amastris replied

Back