• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

@Yobo

Rika chuckles. "Hoho~, thank you very much." She picks up the metals and puts them in the storage department of her bot. "Mhmm, would you like to work together?" She says with a small grin.

Junkoposter said:
"The names Rika, Rika Armstrong." She hops off her bot and puts her hand out for a handshake.
Ada tried to pull her into a hug

"Nice to meet you, it's good to have a friend out here."

"Pftepthh!" Rika sputters as she backs off. "H-hey, we're not that close yet, I just met ya~!" She says with a slightly startled expression. She then sighs. "Good to have a friend to."

"Hmm, we should most likely find a place with a good water source and some food. And some more resources for the reactor."

@Yobo

Rika nods her head, she looks up at the night stars. "Lets see here... if we go South we'll eventually reach Lake Cherokee. That should be a good place to set up." Rika says as she hops back onto her robot.

Rika thinks. "Strength in numbers is my best guess at the moment, though we should probably leave in the morning when its safer." She then snaps her fingers. "Ah! Can you tell me your other powers if you have any? That would help a lot."

I nod.

"Sleep is vital to a healthy mindset."

I use my telekinesis to try and make the bed a little less broken and then get on it.

"Do you plan on sleeping in the same bed as me?"

@Yobo

Rika nods. "I can create robots like these without the need of resources..." She pats her robot. "...and I'm extremely smart. Also I can use nanomachines to strengthen myself." She says with a small grin. She then does a small yawn. "We should probably find somewhere to rest, we got a big journey tomorrow and stuff."

@Yobo

Rika pulls out some of the food she yoinked earlier. "Already got the food part done with, and there's probably a building we can sleep in somewhere in town." She puts the food back.

@Yobo

Rika nods her head in agreement. "I grabbed enough for about 2 or 3 days, we can get the rest tomorrow." She says.

Rika and her bot walk towards the bank, Rika hops off. "The Helter Skelter, thats what my robots are called by the way, will gaurd the perimeter while we sleep." She enters the bank and looks for a comfy place to sleep.

@Yobo

Rika nods her head. "They can casually crush a human with one swing and are extremely tanky. The only thing here that could pose a threat to them here is the other powerful individuals that were around earlier today, and they seem pretty sane for the most part."

[so then why did you look for a comfy place to sleep]

"I was asking for your sake, I'm fine with sleeping on the floor, even though I prefer to sleep under a bed."

@Yobo

Rika shrugs before yawning. "Whelp, see ya in the morning..." She lays down on one of the couches that banks usually have.

"Well, you did fix this one up." Nero says, heading to the opposite side of the bed from where Alice was laying

"I'll just take this side then, good night." He says, laying down facing away from his bed mate

Hearing all the shit going down outside Sanson quickly grabs all the food he can and leaves the store.

He then begins to make his way out of town still trying to avoid the fools making so much noise.

Ukyo had looked around the upper floor too, takinng his share of the food, half of it, which is the least since he did almost the heavy lifting to get it.

He also checked if the guns of that the enemies he killed were still fuctional, if yes he would have gathered them, while removing the ice to make it easier for himself.

He did something else too.

Lastly, Ukyo searched himself a cozy enought place to sleep on the high floor of the supermarket and started sleeping, since with his wounds it was better to not wander off in the night.

Cole had thrown the bodies outside and had created a sleeping place in the corner with some wooden boxes. He had spread around pieces of wood at possible entrances of the building, so no one would be able to sneak up on him in his sleep. Making himself comfortable, he fell asleep in no time.

Morning comes and with it several loud gunshots ring out, the sound coming from the center of the town.

Back