• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

@Hl3: By now, there's nothing left but a well worn knife and a small pistol.

@Overlord: The door doesn't budge from either

@Adem: "Those guys? They think they're hot shit, been raiding the roads around here a lot recently. They're well armed, but they only go about 10 miles in any direction when it comes to influence."

"Mmmh"

"MMMMMMMH"

Ukyo tries the freeze to brittle trick on the door, to see if it's easier to open break once frozen.

@Yobo

Rika snaps her fingers. "Bah, we seem to be out of luck, buuut on the way to Lake Cherokee we'll be passing through Lakeport, so we'll most likely find some food there."

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika snaps her fingers. "Bah, we seem to be out of luck, buuut on the way to Lake Cherokee we'll be passing through Lakeport, so we'll most likely find some food there."
"Ok then, anything we want to get done on the way?"

"I don't know. I'm a wanderer, I just go where life takes me. I don't care about gathering territory much though, as that requires staying in one place." Corvus states.

@Drite

"It depends, do you like killing innocent families?", I ask.

@Phoenix

"Then you and I have one thing in common ... we are not bounded to any place"

@Pheenie

"Well, you could put some peeps to watch over some parts of your territory, i guess"

@Faruel

"Well... no, but i kill people all the time"

"... Uh uff, can't break this on my own, i'll need help."

Ukyo mutters annoyed, as he exists from the room.

The ice user heads towards one specific building, which he remembers seeing 2-3 people heading to and saw somone shoot arrows ... projectiles from, so they are likely still there.

Realising his situation Sanson decided to head back into town to get some more supplies before his journey begins.

He decides to go try to find some find of drink.

@dragon

"Well, I'm not sure. If I knew where their base was I might have gone there and deal with them preemptively. Since I don't, I guess I'll just deal with them if I run into them again." Nero responds, taking some of the food as well

"Why, did you plan to do something with them?"

@Yobo

"Ah, got one thing to do before we go." She starts concentrating, in a couple minutes there is a burst of steam, a human-sized tan-colored Helter Skelterappears. "Alright, lets get going." She says before taking a smoke.

"Still, having territory requires to form an attachment to a specific place. It's a waste of time. But then, I suppose anything is."

@Phoenix, Drite, Faruel

Knocking noises come from the front door (or just the front if there's no door) of the building.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
"Ah, got one thing to do before we go." She starts concentrating, in a couple minutes there is a burst of steam, a human-sized tan-colored Helter Skelterappears. "Alright, lets get going." She says before taking a smoke.
"What did you do?"

"Well, if they wanted to fight they wouldn't have bothered knocking." Corvus says to the others.

"Who's there?" He yells out.

@Pheenie

"But Power!"

@Faruel

"Well, i am always up to- huh, we have some visitors" Quentima says as she goes towards the non existant door

"Hi, Music Shop and Quentima's territory, how can this thot help you?" She asks the blue haired person who is outside of the building

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika tilts her head. "I created a second robot, more storage space and combat and the like."
"And are you tilting your head for a particular reason or....?"

@Yobo

Rika shrugs. "Was just kinda confused by your question, was kind of obvious what I was doing." She takes a smoke. "But hey! We're good and ready to go!"

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika shrugs. "Was just kinda confused by your question, was kind of obvious what I was doing." She takes a smoke. "But hey! We're good and ready to go!"
"Alright. Where are you getting all the cigars from anyway?"

@Drite & @Pheonix

"Oi oi there, name's Ukyo, and you see, i find myself in quite a pickle of a situation and came to ask for help."

He responds to the questions that came his way.

@Yobo

Rika stops. "..." She coughs. "Good question, and one that will not be answered." She sighs. "Well then, are you ready to go?"

@Over

"What kind of problem?", I ask with little interest.

"Oh and I advise you to raise the level of your patience for what she is going to ask," I continue, pointing to Quentima with a thumb.

As Sanson walks back into town looking for food he notices/senses a man (Hl3) leaving town as he walks by Sanson keeps an eye on him wary of what he may do.

"Not sure honestly, there isn't much here so I was thinking of gathering supplies for the journey and leaving for somewhere else."

"So basically, i found this one locked door, which i couldn't just pry open with my own forces, so i thought bringing more people in would do the trick."

The blue haired man responds to the three of them.

@Drite

"Oh well, what do you want ?"

He asks back.

"Well, you don't need to do it for me to help you, but i would like you to have a dirty with you, been some time since i last did~" She says, trying to tease him

@Over

"Is that all? Breaking through a door? I'll be more than happy to help you if you give me some food," I reply, crossing my arms and showing a slight grin.

"And here she has dropped the bomb," I say shortly after.

Back