• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

"Hey, Rika, people are firing guns, I think that's like a rooster crowing out here, we should probably get up."

Morning already... and with it come the most familliar sound for a town like this.

Because usually, it's free breakfast. I then rise up, and come to the center of the town.

There's my alarm

I slowly pick myself up, continuing to snack on the now rather stale "leaves." After a moment, I walk to the front of the store to see what the commotion is about.

Corvus exits the music shop, the previously burning fire having been put out by his arrows a good while ago. He keeps his distance and holds his bow at the ready, heading to look at what's happening, albeit keeping his distance as any good archer should.

Cole wakes up. He concludes that no one has been in the building that he claimed for himself for the moment. He looks at his supply. A bottle of water, a small sack of rice and a piece of bread. He'll need to go out and resupply. He gets his katanas and puts his belongings in a bag. Swinning the bag over his should, Cole walks out of his building and towards the city center.

@Drite

"Magnificent, awakened by gunshots ... at least this night I have not been tormented by nightmares", I murmur, stretching myself.

Then I look at Quentima.

"I hope you didn't do anything strange to me while I was sleeping"

After Amastris heard these gunshots he smirks and Runs to the Center of the Town while charging a Fire wave.

"...At last, I'll harvest some Souls. Ahuhuhu~"

There are over 20 people dressed in a similar manor to the people in the supermarket and the person Malkavin kicked out. One of them begins screaming:

"You all are encroaching in the grounds of the Wild Mustangs, so if you know what's good for you, get outta here!"

The person Malkavin kicked out is in view, holding a very large gun.

Corvus keeps his distance, attempting to stay out of direct sight, but begins taking aim at the man with the very large gun, at the gun specifically.

'Good, free stuff in the morning.'

I immediately charge forward and eat one of the mob. At the same time, I accelerate my brain so that everything is slow down

The next morning Priestess returns back to the town with a few more followers, this time looking for food for them.

She didn't really want to come back, but they said they required her protection.

A barrier surrounds the five of them as Tsukuyomi's lance hides in the shadows.

My expression remains uninterested as I turn around and head back into the building. I find and take as mamy bits of clothing as I can carry, as well as two parts of the wooden table, one longer and thinner and the other a simple board, leaving through the back emergency exit.

"(Damn it! There are way too many)" he thinks

"Now,now, I'm not here to Fight, I just came here looking for Golden Flowers for my Tea, so It would be appreciated if you lower your weapons, and you have nothing to worry about,someone like me can't even beat one of you unarmed" he says as he looks around to think of a plan

The man is eaten, but Every single member of the Mustangs begins firing at the dog, hundreds, possibly thousands of bullets fly at him from near point blank range, several immediately launching themselves into the dog's skin.

Ukyo scraches the back of his head as he wakes up.

"Oh Oh, it seems someone is really angry today."

The icemancer comments nonchalantelly, leaving the spot where he slep and taking a can of food from his hidden food deposit.

Ukyo then uses his chill touch to freeze the top part of the can with chill touch to make it brittle, then scrapes it off with his other hand and down the low quality contents in to his mouth.

Quickly finished breakfast, he take the assult rifle, puts on his Boreal Armor and goes downstairs and out of the supermarket, then sneakely going towards where the shouts came from.

Cole had stopped to look at the commotion going on from around a corner. He doesn't exactly hide his presence, but he doesn't try to attract any attention either.

Taking cover behind other buildings nearby, i figure going to the gunshop head-on isn't safe. I create a mirror in front of me and send the second, eye sized mirror towards the gun shop, using the first as a crystal ball to figure out the layout of the place.

'eating, fill up abit.'

I immediately jump toward an alleyway closest to me and keep running, while pointing my mouth and eating at much bullet as I can, to mitigate as much damage sustained to me, as I also shifting my body to avoid hitting fatal. If there was any mob in the way, eat them too

Taking advantage of the Dog's distraction,Amastris summons wave after wave of Fire trying to burn the Mustangs as he covers his mouth and giggles at them.

Are those asshats starting without me?!

I quickly run back around to the front of tge building. Upon seeing that the people are distracted, I walk a few meters out into the center.

Immediately, a long, leg-like blade made of a purple-ish energy comes out of my right arm, easily reaching an opposite building. It then swipes along as much of the clearing as it can reach.

Actually, it happers they are close enought to the supermarket.

"Well well, the dog is distracting them, what a luck."

Ukyo begins unloading his assault rifle towards the gangsters, while simultaneusly firing icicle-like contructs at them.

"I guess there's no other options then, even if they survive they'll be unlikely to let any of us leave alive at this point." Corvus says to himself, before finding a good vantage point and letting loose a salvo of 10 arrows at the Mustangs.

The dog manages to eat dozens of bullets, but several hit it in the head, causing extreme pain and spurts of blood.

@Adem: The fire incinerates several members of the Mustangs, (giving 4/5ths a soul)

@Overlord: The bullets mostly miss, but the ice kills 3 people,( giving 3/5ths a soul)

The ice mixes with the fire to create a massive cloud of steam

@Hl3: the Scythe slices several people in half, (giving 4/5ths a soul)

@Phoenix; The arrows pierce several people, giving 4/5ths a soul.

The few remaining members notic how quickly the gang was destroyed and begin fleeing.

"Thunk!"

A stray bullet bounces off of Priestess' barrier.

An attack directed at myself? That's unacceptable.

Priestess turn her attention to the gangsters, who are still quite a ways away, and the dark lance quickly springs into action, impaling several of them.

"Oh well, better wipe em out, they could call for reinforcements."

Ukyo think as he then fires several more ice constructs towards the fleeing enemies.

The scythe formed from my aura continues after the gangsters as I walk into the clearing, reaching for them with all of it's length.

"Weak. They were killed way too quickly."

Cole conceals his presence and begins tailing the Mustangs. If any of them survive he'll grab one and knock them out.

"I see the others will take care of pursuing them then." Corvus says, he aims at one more person to take them out, firing 5 arrows for this purpose.

'Pain ignore. Immediately applied pressure to stop lost of blood, immediately give chase.'

Forcefully ignoring pain through adrenaline rush, and applying muscle contract to stop blood from flowing out, I run quietly, ultilizing the smoke to run after them unnoticed, trying to eat what is remained. At the same time, I heal myself at best as I can at the moment.

"Gunshots from the center of town eh? I guess this means we should get up Miss Alice." Nero remarks aloud

Gripping the bar of gold he had grabbed earlier, Knight of Owner activates, and he walks outside in time to see several armed people fleeing, figuring the gunshots came from them, he holds the gold bar to his side like a sword.

If they came into this town armed like this, there are surely more of them, can't have them calling their friends now can we?

"Excalibur!"

As he yells that, he swings the sword upwards, sending a beam from the KoO amped gold bar straight at some of the fleeing people

Even tho Amastris can't see very well with this massive Steam cloud, he could hear them running away, so he Fired several Fireballs at their direction.

@Yung: 2 Are impaled, (giving 2/5ths a soul)

@Phoenix: The one person is destroyed(, giving 1/5th a soul)

@WHY: The last remaining mustang is captured and unconscious.

Seeing that the fight is over, I decided to rest up abit while eating the leftover, concentrating on healing myself. After I done healing, I head out to the outside to see if more come.

Cole now walks around with a bag over his left shoulder, while carrying the Mustang with his right arm and walks to a quiet place. There he lies down the unconcious person while taking quick glance around to see if there's anything he can tie them up with and to see if no one has followed him.

Corvus climbs down from his vantage point upon seeing the fight end.

"Wonder how much of a mess this'll cause. Well, it's not like there was any chance for negotiation anymore." He says to himself again, before heading back to the music shop to rejoin the two he camped out with.

Damn, can't even kill people right you ******* idiot.

I start shifting through the bodies for the guy that I kicked out last night.

Rika wakes up due to all the comotion. "Eh...?" She yawns. Her giant Helter Skelter continues to patrol the perimeter of the bank.

Cole drops his Presence Concealment and starts waiting for the Mustang to come to his senses. Staying wary of his surroundings he puts down his sack and leans against the wall of some ruined building.

Back