• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

"I eliminated some of the attackers, yes." Corvus states, with a slight look off disbelief at what is going on right now.

I give a snort and then take off my arm.

"Heck, you don't stop even with threats ...", I murmur, looking away.

Quentima may see a slight blush on his cheeks.

After depositing the giant gun and ammoes in the secret deposit he had also put the food in, Ukyo re-exists from the supermarket.

He starts wondering the town, to attempt find more supplies, maybe something more eatable than brick bread.

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika nods her head. "You got it. We should probably check the supermarket first." She heads off.
"I don't think there will be much left, but whatever you say."

Well the fight is over and everyone has gone back to doing their own thing.

Nero decides to see if there was a kitchen or some sort of store room in the hotel where there might be food and/or water

@Faruel

Quentima gives a little laugh because of his blush

Looks like that he is falling for my seducing, how lovely~

She than hugs him pressing her breasts against him

"Awww, never knew that you were such a cute Tsundere~"

@Pheenie

"Next time you invite your friends to it, please, i haven't done anything in a while"

@Hl3: THe roof is empty of anything of note except for a small telescope.

@Paul: There's a small corner with some ancient goods and coffee

@Overlord: There aren't many buildings that aren't in ruin left to be checked.

@Adem: "It's simple trade. Give me something I want for something you want? You looking for anything?"

@Psycho the nearest town is currently burning down due to the fires and the closest from that is around 15 miles from where you are.

"I see. As a thank you I will give you a choice. Do you want to continue on in that state or should I finish it?" Cole asks.

"Alrighty" She says as she lets Adrian go

"Wonder for how much you can endure without my boobs pressing you~" She says, trying to tease him

I wonder if any of that is still edible

Picking up some of the goods, Nero looks them over and checks them out to see what they were, and if they were likely to be edible

"Hehehe, let's see if you'll maintain that opinion for too long~" She says, trying to tease him once more

@Paul: it's some ancient boxed food, faded colors showing a green wearing man on the wrecked label.

@Hl3: Off in the distance you can see a massive fortified base, hundreds of people there.

@WHY: The man is confused and doesn't seem to register the question.

@Torl

"Oh OH, this is quite interesting."

The icemancer comments, as he touches the metalling door and apllies Chill Touch to it, turning it so cold it becomes brittle in a short time, then using a shoulder dash to try break it open.

The door breaks open, leading into what appears to be an empty room with nothing but a large door on the floor.

I yawn.

It seems like he didn't try anything. Surprising.

I look outside and see all the bodies.

"Hmph. Disgusting filth."

I walk over to Nero in the kitchen.

"Sir Nero, do you happen to know anything about this area?"

@Yobo

"Yep, nothing here, lets go check a different building."

@Tor

Rika checks to see if there are any other buildings that would have food in them.

@Junko: There are no remaining sound buildings that resemble food stores.

@WHY: "Town's got bout a hundred guards, on daty."

"Not really, all I've gathered so far is that this is the territory of some gang called the Wild Mustangs. Those are the people who attacked earlier, they likely have some sort of base nearby I'd imagine." Nero responds

He opens the boxed food

"Did you want some?" He offers

That seems like something fun!

I drop down from the building and go back over to the bodies, searching them for any ammunition or notable accessories.

"Well I don't need anything right now, but there are some people in the Town that would want some water and food, but first I need to ask you a little question, have you ever heard or seens some people called the Mustang?"

"Behind the door was a door, let's see if there's another door behind this one."

Ukyo goes close to the door on floor and attempts to kick it open, shooting an icicle at it if it opposes too much resistance.

I watch Quentima for a few seconds to then breathe another sigh and scratch my head.

"I don't believe I'm going to say this," I murmur, looking down slightly.

"Apart from your annoying personality is your non-existent respect for the personal space of others ... you don't suck so much", I say with some difficulty.

Back