• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

"Ah! Thanks for the information, anyway, you don't need to worry about them here, I looked around this entire town and I couldn't find a single one, and there are some people inside the town that would likely trade with you for food, so you should meet them."

I nod.

"Then I wish you luck, Sir Nero. I am heading away from the town on my own travels."

I walk away from the kitchen and leave the hotel, heading for the outskirts of town.

@Faruel

"Well actually, i would have some food stocked up."

The icemancer relies the informs to him.

@Drite

"Eh Eh, quite the thirst there gal, but sure, i'd be up to do that."

Ukyo responds.

@Adem: The man walks away.

He walks into the center of town, sitting down on a bench with his donkey next to him.

@Dragon: From the outskirts you can still see fires burning in the east. It's not as strong as yesterday but it's still dangerous looking.

@Over

"Hehehe, i sure am~" She says as she uses her index and middle finger to caress the Ukyo's torso, and showing a bit more of her cleavage, way more than what she showed for Adrian

"You can tell me when and where, it could be now or after we break that door, whatever fits you better~"

@Dragon: To the west is a lightly forrested area with a path. Beyond the path you can see the outskirts of some sort of large base. You pass the man on a bench, who is now setting up a small shop.

"Eh well."

Ukyo caresses Quentima on the left side of her face.

"Let's keep it for later, i want to know what that door is protecting first."

The blue haired man then turns towards the archer.

"Alright, i'll show you the way."

The ice fella responds, as he beings leading them to where he found the mysterius locked entrance.

Corvus follows along, once they arrive at the door, he lets loose a stream of 10 arrows, all aimed at the exact same spot, to break through the door or at least part of it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Hello sir, do you know who's base that is?"
"The Mustangs. I really wouldn't go near it if I were you."

MEANWHILE

Malkavin arrives within 300 feet of the base. There are several people at the front gate, all heavily armed. The ground seems to be rather lumpy and dug up. There are two towers in front of the door, both manned by two snipers. One seems to notice you, screaming to get out.

@Overlord

@Drite

@Faruel

@Phoenix

"Hey! I wanted to inform you that there's some kind of merchant in the Center of the Town, he has Food,Water and lots of other things to Trade, he also knows stuff about those Mustangs,so you should see him."

I wonder if that woman expected me to try something last night.

Nero picks up some of the boxes of food and heads out

I doubt there is much around here that the others haven't already looted. I guess I might as well head out now, I'll just find more stuff along the way. He thinks as he make his way to the edge of the town to leave

Sanson begins to make his way towards the hotel, hes hoping either the Hotel or close by will be a place with drink.

@Drite

"Well actually, Mustangs is the gang of the gunsman from earlier this morning."

The icemancer responds

Also, observing as how the other two with him started to fire against the door, Ukyo begins shooting large icicle projectiles to help break it too.

@Over

"Huh, neat, i guess"

Seeing the people just blast the door, Quentima decides to Kikoho (normal one) that bitch

"Guess I'll help" Amastris says while throwing a fireball at this Door

@Drite

"What Car? I think you can recognize him because of his Giant Donkey"

As he approaches the hotel Sanson finally sees the man (Paul) who had been walking towards him and against his better judgment asked the man "Do you know of a place around here where I could find some drink?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Using the second mirror, i have figured out the layout of the gun shop.
Setting up 8 mirrors at strategic points, i release the heat beam so that most people inside the shop at hit.
The people in the shop are hit. There is a smell of smoke and burnt flesh.

"If by drink you mean alchohol, then no, I do not know where you can find any." Nero responds to the man

@Aden

"Mustang is a car"

@Everyone else

"... I will Shin Kikoho this, give me a second" Quentima than forms a triangle with her hands, aiming at the door and shouts "Shiinnnn Kikohoooo!!"

"Hmmm, thats unfortunate. I guess there was no point to me coming back to town" Sanson says as he looks up and scratches his head.

"Well, maybe if you look around there is somewhere with some, might be that I just didn't notice it." Nero says

"Although there isn't likely much left in this town that hasn't been looted, so maybe getting out is a better idea."

"What was this thing even made of?" Corvus comments upon seeing the door take the attacks, he then goes to push the door down and enter.

"Well well, nice going there Quentima, quite the impressive attack."

Ukyo comments, then descending throught the opened door to see what lies beneat.

Back