• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

Using my slowed down perception of time, i manage to aim dodge most bullets.

"Of course, it wouldn't be that easy."

I look for cover and start to release Noise towards the gun station. In a few minutes, any humans inside should be knocked out. Poor bastards, if exposed for a few hours, the damage to their brains could even become fatal. They better be friends with a medic...

@Tor

Rika's eye's sparkle. "Perfect!" She takes the computer and all of the office supplies she can find in the room and puts them in the storage compartment of her robo. She then goes back and takes the food. She then looks around the building with her beep boop to see if they have any smoke detectors and/or glow-in-the-dark paint.

@Over

"Thanks for the help, see ya soon."

"Well, there probably isn't much in here. Did you want to look in some of the other buildings around town?" Nero asks, looking at Alice

Finding a place to sleep for the night, I arrive at some quiet corner in the town, and took a snooze as much as I can.

Hopefully in this remote of the place, less people would immediately have a death wish. I lay on my bellies, and close my eyes, not minding the chaos outside

@Drite: The mandolin it immaculately created, but is still a little worn with age.

@Junko: There's an ancient smoke detector

I emit a slight sigh.

"Anyway we should find a place to rest ... it's late at night and I don't really trust people out there"

"Okay, let's go then I guess."

Nero heads out of the vault, leaving the bank and checking out whatever the closest nearby building there was that was at least semi intact.

"Let's just say that at least you don't look like the kind of person with the easy stab ... for the guy with the bow instead, I haven't yet framed him," I explain, crossing my arms.

Nero sees the buildings from before, a hotel, and a bombed out wreck of what was probably a home once.

@junko

"Not sure if you noticed me but I've been trying to get your attention for a bit. I guess it's ok if you were focused on your robot. So, what exactly are you trying to do?"

"I warn you sugary, the last person who tried to stab me ... I stared at him so intensely as to make a hole in his chest", I say while my eyes light up with an orange energy.

Because Amastris is made of magic, he doesn't need sleep, so he looks around the town to find people, he ended up finding two humans talking, talking about stabbing???? And Eye lasers???

[Adem Warlock, can we see you?]

Quentima is just with a impressed expression

"Wow, that is so cool! How can you do that?!"

Wonder if there is anything in the hotel any supplies or such.

Nero continues walking, heading for the hotel

Shame.

I find a closeable, secluded room, closing and, if possible, locking the door behind me as I lay down to sleep.

"I concentrate the energy in my body and focus it in the eyes and then release it, I can do it in my whole body but normally I choose the hands or the eyes", I explain.

@Yobo

Rika takes the smoke detector and looks at the person talking to her. "Gathering materials to make a makeshift nuclear reactor. Ya know, normal stuff." She puts the smoke detector in the storage compartment.

@Faruel

"Oh, so that is quite li-" Quentima than stops talking for a minute, as she senses a somewhat powerfull person, as she looks to see the direction of it, she sees some red eyes.

She than points to it and says

"Am i seeing things or there is a pair of eyes looking at us?"

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika takes the smoke detector and looks at the person talking to her. "Gathering materials to make a makeshift nuclear reactor. Ya know, normal stuff." She puts the smoke detector in the storage compartment.
"What kind of materials do you need?"

I arch an eyebrow and then charge my right hand with energy and point it towards the red eyes.

"Who are you? Friend or enemy?"

Back