• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

@Paul: A lockbox comes open, revealing money, jewelry, and several photos of a family.

@Phoenix: The small chest contains cash and a pricely looking mandolin.

@Over

Robo slightly moves, giving Ukyo enough room to get in. "Have fun in there, and if there's any tech, please don't break it." She takes another smoke.

"See? You even agree to it" She than makes a peverted face

"Maybe you could get some joy if we do it right now~" She says in a provocative tone

@Junko

Ukyo create a layer of ice armor around his body to enhance his defense.

"I'll try."

He then walks up the stairs to face his victims enemies.

@Drite

"Maybe another time ... when I feel like it, I'll tell you," I reply with a somewhat uncomfortable expression.

@Junko: Ukyo comes face to face with two people holding shotguns, both of whom immediately fire at him.

@Hl3: There's a small pistol with a few clips of ammunition and bit of what appears to be some sort of jerky where the sleeper was.

@Faruel

"That's the spirit!" She says as she wraps her arm into his shoulder to bring he more close to her

Ukyo simply generates a giant body-side ice barrier in front of himself to block the bullets, which he then fires at the assalients to attempt killing them.

I decide to come out of the building, leaving my toilet water bags behind in case i come back to it, and look for a building that likely would have a gun. After all, i forgot to bring mine when we were moving out, which makes me feel not very safe.

@Overlord: The bullets crack the ice of the barrier but are mostly stopped by the armor, (which is severely cracked and painful,) but both the people are crushed against the wall, blood splattering out. 2 more red mists fly into Ukyo (For a total of 3/5ths a soul).

@Crimson: There appears to be a gun shop off in the distance.

I ignore the gun and pocket the jerky before continuing into the back of the building, taking stock of how many articles of clothing there are here.

Hl3 or bust said:
I ignore the gun and pocket the jerky before continuing into the back of the building, taking stock of how many articles of clothing there are here.
There are around 3 shirts, a dress, and 2 pairs of pants that are in acceptable condition. Moths flutter about.

The moon hangs in the sky.

Nero picks up and looks at the photograph for a moment

"...Well, I don't know if it counts as a dream, but I wish I could see what the world used to be like before all this ya know. Just for a moment even." He says changing his original statement

"Hm...What a nice story."

Priestess says as she hands the book to one of her followers, ordering him to carry it for her.

She walks out of the bookstore. with a slight smile upon her face.

In the shadows can be seen a pitch black spear, an object meant to pierce any and everything.

Priestess herself disliked the idea of The Incarnation of Elegance and Beauty holding a weapon, but in these lands, one must protect themselves.

And thus, Tsukuyomi's Lance was created. A weapon which she utilizes yet has never touched since her creation of it. She walks, heading out of the town. Towards the area where her other followers are preparing to set up camp.

"Life maybe, but not the kind we are. We're just the last ones left of our kind." Corvus replies, he takes the mandolin and looks it over.

"That's an unusual name." he comments.

"Hehehe, me neither"

@Pheenie

"The important is, life will prevail, and yes, it is an unusual name"

She than notices the instrument in Corvus' hand

"Hey, what did you found there? May i see it?"

"It's a mandolin, looks quite well made too. Seems this place isn't completely wrecked after all." He says, before showing the mandolin to her.

@Crimson: Several bullets begin flying your way when you get near the shop.

@Paul: The photograph is faded, but it shows a nuclear family at a park.

"I'm well aware of that fact. Still though, it would be nice to be able to see what it was like beyond glimpses into the past like this image."

Damn, you'd think that some stuff would've been left over, but n o p e.

I start looking for things with which one could reasonably start a fire.

@Hl3: There is no shortage of clothes scraps and useless bits of fabric. There's a wooden table as well.

A town is ahead of a long journey. With no rush to come to the place, it is already midnight when I come.

A smell of blood still hanging in the air, rowdy noise, gunshot...Another place like home.

Caring naught for what happen here, I slowly came on my own 4 legs into the town through it entrance

Quentima picks the Corvus, and briefly inspect its

@Faruel

"Unfortunate no, i am more of a bass lad, but maybe this shouldn't be too different. Oh well, i mainly picked to this to see if there is something inside"

The thot says as she illuminates the inside of the instrument, looking for something inside it

@Junko: The room has 3 makeshift beds and a box of food. There appears to be a broken computer in the room, the remains of what was once an office.

Back