• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

@Yobo

Rika smiles. "Americium-241, which I'm getting from these smoke detectors, thorium-232, which I can get from the mantle of gas lamps, radium-226, which I can get from glow-in-the-dark paint, and uranium-235 and uranium-238, which will be the hardest thing to find." Rika says before taking a smoke.

"Well drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attacks and protects against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases................." He keeps on talking about tea

"But there's no need for Tea, we can just talk this out"

"Well I was just looking around the Town,and I found you talking about some laser stuff so I listened, I also have nothing better to do as I don't sleep."

"Good for you ...", I reply in an uninterested tone.

@Phoenix

"Perhaps, did you claim this place as your territory?", I ask skeptically.

@Faruel

"Nope, but i am! I declare this music store as the Dead Meme's territory" Quentima says out loud

"I've no interest in claiming anything, I simply wished to know if you would stay here, as if you are we should likely remain together for the moment. Strength in numbers and all."

@Faruel

"If you want to, you can have this claimed territory" She then came closer to Andrian, showing a bit omre of cleavage

"If you entertain me a little" She whispers on his ear, licking he lips after saying that

@Pheenie

"You people trust in other people fairly easy"

" Ah, Yes! I should ask you a question, have you seen humans with Guns? They have attacked an innocent,I tried to catch them but they ran away."

The beds of the hotel are damaged and torn, the carpet is wrecked, and the walls are stripped of paint.

"I don't trust any of you as such. I simply find that I would be capable of defending myself if the need were to arise."

"There is no problem for me ... as long as one of us has no murderous instincts", I say, giving a light look at the goat man.

@Drite

I shiver slightly.

"The territory is all yours ...", I reply to then sit in a corner.

@Adem

"No and it doesn't concern me"

@Faruel

"Hehehe, your choice~." She says as she moves away from Adrian

@Pheenie

"I guess, i don't mind, i am next to 2 potential mating men, so that is nice"

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika smiles. "Americium-241, which I'm getting from these smoke detectors, thorium-232, which I can get from the mantle of gas lamps, radium-226, which I can get from glow-in-the-dark paint, and uranium-235 and uranium-238, which will be the hardest thing to find." Rika says before taking a smoke.
"Oh. Nice. Well, I have a lot of stuff but I don't know if that's what you need."

"They were near some Gun Shop, and there were 2 or more in the Supermarket, but those two Disappeared without a trace, but Don't worry, I can Go find Them Myself, also don't forget to Drink TEAaaaa" as he Leaves The Shop to look for them.

"This place seems defensible enough, so it should do fine for now." Corvus says, sitting down.

"Any of you gonna try start a fire?"

"That it is. It could still be a decent place to sleep though, having beds and all."

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
Rika shrugs. "Hey, if its stuff I'm still happy to recieve it. Materials are still materials after all."
8 orbs pop in and spit out a few dozen swords on the ground

"Maybe you can use some extra metal?"

@Faruel

"Oh, i can seduce you, like this" She than comes closer to his ear and whispers

"I will wake up you with a good old suck, if you know what i mean"

@Pheenie

"Seems good enough, alrighty, let's start looking for some bricks!"

[And Pheenie is in limbo now]

I look at Quentima for a few seconds and then emit an exasperated sigh.

"I'm too tired for this ... I sleep, call me when you have to light the fire", I say, crossing my arms and closing my eyes.

Corvus does just that, he begins looking around the area for rubble or bricks with which a makeshift fireplace could be made, if necessary he would shoot off individual bricks from the building with his bow, avoiding areas that might be prone to collapse.

Back