• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

Aaaaaand things are already going to shit. Fun!

I take a seat near the front ""window"" to watch the incoming fight.

"Hmm..." Rika trys to see if the supermarket has a tech section, or at least some cash registers and security cameras she could yoink.

@Yung: Many of the books are burnt or faded, but a few stand out as having lasted.

@Junko: There are cash registers, faded and broken.

"Come on man, don't just ignore me, i don't have these cleavage for nothing!" She seems hurt by the obliviousness of Corvus as she follows him inside the store

Sanson arrives in town after getting paid for his latest bounty looking for some supplies, mainly food.

Having no interest in fighting people hes not paid to he attempts to stay clear of others

@Tor

"Eh, good enough." Rika takes some of the surrounding materials and makes a makesift storage compartment on her large robo. She then puts the cash registers in it before trying to see if there is a security room somewhere in the supermarket.

I pout as I walk around the town that I decided to go to after the fires started.

Everything's so droll. There's too much sin around. I heard that in the olden days, people cherished virtues and all of that nice stuff. But now murder runs rampant through a dying world. It's no fun. What happened to humanity's humanity?

I notice that someone went into a building that seemed familiar.

A bank? Ohoho, is this Greed?

I go into the bank as well.

Noticing what was happening at the supermarket, I decide not to meddle and go somewhere else.

I opt for the music store.

Disappointing, she just broke off immediately!

I stand up from the seat, visibly scowling, and look for something to eat, making sure to maintain distance from the other guy in here.

@Dragon: Silas Alice notices Nero in the bank.

@Faruel: The music store is dark and nothing can be made out.

@Junko: There is a stairwell to an upstairs.

@Hl3: You also notice the unknown bags of food.

Nero picks up a bar of gold, turning it over in his hands

This is certainly more sturdy than the bills, that's for sure He thinks, and then turns and notes the woman that entered the bank

"Hello there, would you like to introduce yourself?" He asks her while moving to one of the lockboxes and trying to open it

@Tor

"Hmm.." As her robo is to big to go up the stairs, it gaurds the stairwell entrance as she goes up the stairs with a steak knife she looted from the kitchen section.

@Overlord: The can opens to a disgusting smell and is filled with mold.

@Junko: There seem to be several voices coming from the upstairs. You can make out a conversation about sleeping positions.

@Phoenix: The store is almost pitch black and little can be seen without the light from outside.

The sun is starting to set.

I think I remember these? These are sealed, so they should be ok unless they were broken open at some point...

I grab one of the bags at random and open it.

Priestess picks up a few books off of the shelves, reading the titles wityh an intriged expression.

"..L-Lady West..."

Not paying attention to the sounds of battle in the background.

"Hmmm, this is quite black ins't? Let's change that, shall we?" The thot says as she emits light from a sudden aura that appeared aorund her body, iluminating most of the place

@Yobo you notice the people in the market already

@Psycho: There are a few bits of food here and there, most non perishables.

The music store lights up, revealing dozens of records, CDs, casettes, and several instruments such as guitars, basses, and drums.

@Tor

"Hmm.." Rika silently opens the door just enough to make a small seeable crack, she looks in, trying to see if there are any computers or any tech in-general in the room.

Her giant Helter Skelter continues to gaurd the entrance to the stairs.

"Thank you." Corvus replies, using the now present light to search the store better.

"I am Corvus, a wanderer, that is all. Did you want something from me?" He continues, looking around while still lightly strumming the harp.

"Oh uh, it seems food won't be easy to find here either."

Ukyo says to hismelf, as he throws the can away, following Rika immidatly after.

"Hehehe, no problem~, and yes, i want something from you, but it seems that you don't want to deliver said thing to me" The thot says in a disappointed tone to the wanderer

Taking a whiff of the ostensibly edibles, I recoil immediately. After a second, I put them back and pick up a different bag before opening it.

The music store has 3 skeletons in it, all stripped of skin from the weathering effect of time. There is a door to the back

The people at the top of the floor stop talking. One of them says

"Someone check that out. Bring the gun."

They begin walking towards the door.

@Hl3: The bag contains what appears to be green leaves, smelling salty and of the ocean.

"Shit." Rika whispers, she rushes back down to behind her giant Helter Skelter, who is gaurding the stairway entrance.

I open a few bags at random and just eat whatever is inside, i'm starving and definetly not getting picky over food.

I go into the music shop, lightly illuminating my hand to make light.

Then I notice a woman who is lighting up the whole place.

"Hey? Why is this place so decadent ... I mean, more than usual," I ask.

Nero does a slight bow after Alice's curtsy

"I decided to see what was inside of the vault. This bank was one of the buildings still standing so I wanted to know what it contained still. Seems like people tried looting it before though, despite the uselessness of this old world money." He responds

"What brought you here though?"

@Faruel

Quentima looks at the man who entered the store

"Who knows, maybe it is the fact that this is an abbandoned place in a post nuclear war wasteland? But changing the subject" She says as she approaches Adrian with a erverted smile

"Hey, do you want to do some stuff in here? It's been a while since i had some fun~"

Back