• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto: The Rough Start

"So what is it that you want? I don't have much to offer to you at all." Corvus replies, while heading to the door and trying to open it, if it's closed he'd fire an arrow to shatter it.

"I saw you coming in here and thought whatever caused you to want to look in here might have the same effect on me."

Unfortunately, this is just curiosity. Not even the dangerous kind at that.

@Junko: An insane looking person dressed in leather comes down the stairs, holding an assault rifle and seeing all the people there.

"What are you doing? Get the **** out now!" She screams at Rika.

@Crimson: The food is edible, but it doesn't go down easy with the taste.

@Hl3: It's shockingly mediocre and doesn't provoke a strong reaction from your taste buds.

@Phoenix: The door opens to a back room of the shop, having a filing cabinet, a computer (Which you don't know how to use), a small chest, and several customized instruments, most destroyed by rust.

Junkoposter said:
@Over
Ukyo just kinda bumps into the giant robo blocking the stairs. "1 to 3." She says from atop the bot.
"Oh well, it should easy enought, mind moving the big fella out of the way ?"

He says while looking up the bot and to Rika.

@Tor

"I will if there isn't any tech in there!" She yells from behind her giant robo.

@Over

"Eh, you can probabls just crawl ontop of him or something." She says blandly.

Amastris was Frozen with horror, but after some Time, he walked away to look for his herd, he thought he heard someone talking to him, but it seems it was his own imagination.

The lack of sensation is surprising considering the butchered state of my tongue. Not really caring, I snack on some more as I wander out of the restaurant and into the nearest building.

@Crimson: Inside the building there is a toilet with water still remaining in it. It's somewhat clear all things considered.

@Hl3: The nearest building is a clothes store, with most of the outfits destroyed.

@Junko: "Get out or I shoot your eyes out!"

@Yung: The books are a single collection of "Tall Tales", a history book, and a book on something called "Warhammer"

I look at the woman with a look halfway between discomfort and disgust.

"Horrid", I murmur, entering and looking around.

@Tor

"I'd say try it, but there's a huge robot between the both of us, so there's no real point in trying anyways!" She yells from behind her robo. Said robo lets out some steam.

"I see, well if you wanted anything from here you can help yourself I guess, none of it is of much value to me." Nero says, trying to open one of the lockboxes

@Junko "Move the ******* thing, I don't care what you do! This is the last warning! Khan! Jesse! Come down here with guns."

@Tor

The giant Helter Skelter raises it giant serrated blade. "Last warning, give me any tech you have and no one gets hurt." She says before taking a smoke.

@Torl

OH OH, she seems to not have noticed me, quite the luck

Ukyo uses his Power of Ice to generate a large icicle above the crazy woman's head and shoot it down towards her.

"I do, but why would anyone want that? This world is a ruin anyways, such things mean nothing anymore." Corvus replies to the woman, while also looking at what's inside the small chest.

I pick up a bar of gold.

I think I could use this in the future for something.

"Do you have a dream?"

I ask Nero as I watch him trying to pick a lock.

@Faruel

"Oh my god, you are a no fun after all" Quentima says as she pouts

@Pheenie

"Cause it is pleasant, you should try one day, i am always open to do it~"

@Junko: The unhinged woman shoots several bullets at Rika before having their skull crushed by ice. A small red mist flies into Ukyo (Worth 1/5th a soul)

@Yung: The book tells the story of man in the 41st century and the exploits in trying to control the galaxy. It's rather depressing.

@Hl3: There is someone sleeping on the floor in the building.

The sun sets, darkness falling onto the city.

@Tor

The bullets just kinda hit the Helter Skelter blocking the entrance in fornt of Rika and don't really do that much. She then sighs. "Ah, how annoying." She lets out a puff of smoke.

@Over

"Would you mind clearing out the rest?" Rika says casually.

@Drite

"Unfortunately for you, ... I have nothing to be happy about ... unless you know something to be happy about"

@Faruel

"My fabulous existence and boobs~" She jokingly says as she accentuates the size of her breasts

@Pheenie

"No, the world still continues, the world doesn't revolve around only humans, even after we all die, the world will continue, life will, it always finds a way, it may take billions of years, but some day, life will prevail once again"

A dream huh, wasn't expecting that as a third question. Nero thinks

"Hmm, I can't say I do. This world isn't exactly one where people can dream freely, most are just concerned with surviving from day to day." He says

"What about yourself miss? Do you possess a dream?"

I fill the bags of food with toilet water if needed.

"What the hell is going on outside..."

I give a peak to whatever is happening on the streets.

@Junko

"Oh sure, i'll clean out the rest too."

He says while making a small smile.

"Though i would need the robot out of the way, as i aren't exactly small enought to pass beneat it."

Ukyo responds.

Back