• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
his body tanked them without suffering noticeable damage (like night guy's for example), stamina means he can hold fighting for what time, it has nothing to do with physical durability.
We literally see him bruised and bloody, what is this “no damage” you speak of

What I'm saying from the beginning is that Guy wasn't normally stronger than Madara they were equal, but speed gave Guy an advantage
Are we not scaling Guy relative to Madara? I don’t remember proposing an upscale for Guy…

Me saying Guy>Madara has nothing to do with our scaling, they literally scale off the same value.

I stand by the fact that the man with a bowl head cut who obliterated and almost killed another person with regeneration with a kick is physically stronger.

with a kick
eIlPBXo.png

aa...a ☝️
nevermind, why do I even bother ??

Are you actually trying to argue Madara over Kaguya..
as I mentioned, multiple arguments can be made to different forms of them, Kaguya wasn't always stronger than Madara, for instance, the tomoes' argument I did long ago, while not that strong of an argument, but anyways it compares Revived Kaguya at her strongest (before any dimension swap) with Madara, which's not the case with GTsek scans, which only imply Madara superiority over Heavily Weekend Kaguya after multiple dimensions switching(which was stated to heavily drain her power), which at this moment was receiving damage from Naruto, which was not possible back in Earth.

I won't repeat the whole Madara vs Kaguya shit, you will find all your answers there, it wasn't accepted then just cause there's only single proof, but that proof was accepted even by Travgen who was the last one to stand against my notion.

However the response to this issue is so simple, Neither of those characters saw 9T Madara. actually, nobody did, Madara activated his Rinnesharingan and The Infinite Tsukuyomi at the same time, which was the main cause of his nerf to 6T Madara.

Anyways I don't really care about Madara's or any character profile in the wiki whether you update it or not, what I was proposing is the possibility of making a claim to support Madara's argument nothing more nothing less.

So, am I free to post my proposal at any time? And do I have to post it under this thread or I should make a new CRT?
Oh you mean what you messaged my wall lol, no please wait, I don’t think this thread can handle another topic to discuss atm. Let’s iron out what we have first

Oh you mean what you messaged my wall lol, no please wait, I don’t think this thread can handle another topic to discuss atm. Let’s iron out what we have first
That's what I was thinking as well. Although, its a pretty straightforward CRT. I can wait till this thread ends. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back