• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referring to the Eye stabbing thing that Arc and Reio were talking about

And doesn't Vanishing Rasengan have some sort of Dura Neg capability (Borushiki vs Rinnegone Sasuke)
Im pretty sure thats a massive anti feat for Momoshiki, either that or their eyes are not as durable as the rest of them ( see Borushiki stabbing Sasuke's eye)

Im pretty sure thats a massive anti feat for Momoshiki, either that or their eyes are not as durable as the rest of them ( see Borushiki stabbing Sasuke's eye)
And with shadow paralysis you still have to be relative to your opponent for it to be affective. So the fact he could hold down naruto and sasuke with it means he was still relative to them. When he got hit with borutos attacks

Here's where I have to disagree with the detractors.

Eyes are massive weak points on anyone and targeting them is not a significant AP scaling feat without more context.

I've got an upcoming durability revision (not Naruto) that will tackle this.

That's what I meant. Shin's hand is made out of the blades right? But they aren't thrown at Sakura at that time
That doesn't matter they are being held together by the same force thats used to throw them.

. His blade is not 5B. His MS having enough power to telekinetically bypass Naruto's durability makes Shin 5B.
yes and he does that through telekinesis
Sakura never clashed with Shin's MS-controlled blade. I keep repeating this which you haven't countered.
Yes she did once again those blades are being held together by his telekinesis, Circa they are being controlled by his MS.
This comparison makes no sense. It's like saying I have the same AP with an Elephant because I can squash an ant just like an Elephant can also do.
No?, reread what i wrote.

You said even if her Durability was 5-B it doesnt mean her AP would be.

My counter was that Sakura can fight people who can injure her

That Person needs to have 5-B AP to harm someone with 5-B durability

also this is ignoring the massive elephant in the room why would Sakura's durability be hundreds of million times above her other stats based on how chakra and chakra control works in the series?
Based on the fact that Shin never injured Sasuke or Naruto without using his MS-controlled blade.
this is an appeal to Ignorance also absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Mike Tyson has never punched a 4 year old, therefore we cant presume that Mike Tyson can punch a 4 year old out.

Its like Kaguya not scaling to her ETSO because it had nothing to do with her physically.
Thats not why we dont scale her lol, we dont scale her because it's a feat that required chakra from the shinobi alliance to perform and was dramatically above any of her other showings. it's not something she can do consistently on her own..
We literally have characters jump tiers or scaling higher solely based on receiving

Even if we assumed that Naruto and Sasuke were not fighting at their fullest, and this is the main reason why certain characters perform these feats, theres no evidence to suggest the gap is of this magnitude to change tiers. a worst case scenrario would be characters downscaling unquantifiably or to the base value of the tier.

Even if we assumed that Naruto and Sasuke were not fighting at their fullest, and this is the main reason why certain characters perform these feats, theres no evidence to suggest the gap is of this magnitude to change tiers. a worst case scenrario would be characters downscaling unquantifiably or to the base value of the tier.
The alternative could also be rating Shin as "Unknown" physically.

Here's where I have to disagree with the detractors.

Eyes are massive weak points on anyone and targeting them is not a significant AP scaling feat without more context.

I've got an upcoming durability revision (not Naruto) that will tackle this.
That's an assumption

Momos eyes took blows from naruto and sasuke
Screenshot_20220804-121434.png

The alternative could also be rating Shin as "Unknown" physically.
I dont see why we should rate him unknown Physically when he has Physical feats of surviving Sasuke's fireball, even if we assume Sasuke's being super casually here it would still be tier 5 as even a casual sasuke can injure tier 5 characters, it would just be much lower in the tier 5 range.
I believe the next scaling chain would still be Low 5-B as oppose to 5-B.

Id still be willing to compromise on a possibly rating but not on a strict Unknown or non scalable chain.

That doesn't matter they are being held together by the same force thats used to throw them.
They are being held together by that force. But Shin isn't punching Sakura with that same force. That is the main reason Shin doesn't scale to his MS physically.
yes and he does that through telekinesis
Doing that through telekinesis scaling to it physically.
Yes she did once again those blades are being held together by his telekinesis, Circa they are being controlled by his MS.
I've already disagreed with this point using my first point.
No?, reread what i wrote.

You said even if her Durability was 5-B it doesnt mean her AP would be.

My counter was that Sakura can fight people who can injure her

That Person needs to have 5-B AP to harm someone with 5-B durability

also this is ignoring the massive elephant in the room why would Sakura's durability be hundreds of million times above her other stats based on how chakra and chakra control works in the series?
First of all, I never agreed to Sakura's durability scaling to 5B. She got almost KO'ed by Shin's MS-controlled blades. She was going to do nothing prior to Sasuke jumping in to rescue her.

Secondly, Sakura harming Shin or contending with Shin physically, doesn't mean she scales to Shin's MS. Shin doesn't scale physically to his MS either.

Thirdly, Sakura's durability could be 100 times higher than whatever her AP is if that's what Kishimoto shows us.
this is an appeal to Ignorance also absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
No it's not. It's simply using feats to provide evidence which you cant do. Can you guarantee or prove that Shin can hurt Sasuke and Naruto physically? Why do you think Shin never engaged in a close combat battle with either?
Mike Tyson has never punched a 4 year old, therefore we cant presume that Mike Tyson can punch a 4 year old out.
Please stop using weird scenarios. Mike Tyson can obviously hurt a 4 yr old kid because he has hurt older and stronger people using his fists. Unlike Shin who hasn't hurt anyone as strong as Narusasu without using his MS-controlled blade. For the 100th time, Shin doesn't scale to his MS physically. Neither should Sakura scale to the MS. Sakura only scales to Shin physically.

Shin's MS-controlled blades>Shin's physical~Sakura's AP.

I would rather bros just accept that they are 5-B but they wanna keep arguing and doing mental gymnastics

I dont see why we should rate him unknown Physically when he has Physical feats of surviving Sasuke's fireball, even if we assume Sasuke's being super casually here it would still be tier 5 as even a casual sasuke can injure tier 5 characters, it would just be much lower in the tier 5 range.
Sasuke isn't just "casually", he's extremely nerfed. He had so little chakra that he couldn't keep the tomoes on the Rinnegan. In the Urashiki arc, Sasuke was also nerfed by the ausency of chakra and was completely humiliated by Urashiki, Urashiki was taking smack from Shinki, Kid Naruto, Boruto and Jiraiya. And this is not just PIS because throughout the arc it was made clear that Sasuke was in those conditions because he was nerfed.

Even though he was nerfed to the extreme in this arc, he still kept the tomoes on the rinnegan, meaning he was stronger compared to the Gaiden arc. What I just said + the arguments I sent about the novel retsuden prove that a drastic ausency of chakra can leave a character like Sasuke with very low physical levels and far from 5-B.

Honestly, Sakura and Shin shouldn't scale at all. But we can somehow find a rating for the Kido in the 6-tailed cape and use the "orders of magnitude" multiplier in relation to the 9-tailed cape and find a tier for her and Shin.

I also have a little problem with the scale of Code, Borushiki and Sasuke without Rinnegan.

Why are we assuming Sasuke remained 5-B? he lost chakra, was exhausted and lost his rinnegan which is a huge source of power, there's no way to assume he continued with the same stats.

Limited code is considered 5-B why? he was afraid to face nerfed Naruto and Sasuke and admits he only had an assumption about being able to win if it goes to x1. He feared the nerfed duo and this makes the statement about him being superior to Delta questionabe because Delta keept up to Naruto Rikudō, and even though Naruto said he took it easy, he still assumed she was strong enough to the point where he had to use the strongest mode, which means that her is much stronger than his other forms (Base and Sage Mode), since the Code has no feat that makes the statement regarding Delta concrete, but we have other statements that make it she contradictory.

Another example is Amado recreated Delta to face the limited Code, he knows the strength of Code and assumed that Delta alone could handle it, this only corroborates the fact that Code has no scale with Delta and much less with Naruto and Sasuke nerfed, because there are no feats, but only assumptions.

Why are we assuming Sasuke remained 5-B? he lost chakra, was exhausted and lost his rinnegan which is a huge source of power, there's no way to assume he continued with the same stats
Because he scales to people/threatens people who are 5-B, I’d be fine with him receiving a likely/possibly rating since he hasn’t had an actual fight yet, but it’s no assumption it’s based on statements.

Btw as no one has sent it yet, so here is Sakura withstanding Shin's rods (0:57 and 1:39)

In the US69 thread about the anime and manga canon it was agreed that when we are discussing the arcs that have in the manga and anime, the manga version would have the full priority.

Because he scales to people/threatens people who are 5-B, I’d be fine with him receiving a likely/possibly rating since he hasn’t had an actual fight yet, but it’s no assumption it’s based on statements.
That's the problem. Which 5-B character did he face? I sent arguments about the "Delta < Code Limited" declaration being questionable, and the Borushiki who faced Code was stronger.

I also have a little problem with the scale of Code, Borushiki and Sasuke without Rinnegan.

Why are we assuming Sasuke remained 5-B? he lost chakra, was exhausted and lost his rinnegan which is a huge source of power, there's no way to assume he continued with the same stats.

Limited code is considered 5-B why? he was afraid to face nerfed Naruto and Sasuke and admits he only had an assumption about being able to win if it goes to x1. He feared the nerfed duo and this makes the statement about him being superior to Delta questionabe because Delta keept up to Naruto Rikudō, and even though Naruto said he took it easy, he still assumed she was strong enough to the point where he had to use the strongest mode, which means that her is much stronger than his other forms (Base and Sage Mode), since the Code has no feat that makes the statement regarding Delta concrete, but we have other statements that make it she contradictory.

Another example is Amado recreated Delta to face the limited Code, he knows the strength of Code and assumed that Delta alone could handle it, this only corroborates the fact that Code has no scale with Delta and much less with Naruto and Sasuke nerfed, because there are no feats, but only assumptions.
Afraid is a stretch

code said this “I could probably do it as I am, but I want to spare myself unnecessary hardship”

How is it questionable, it’s stated twice, and implied again in separate equations with Code being Jigen’s strong right hand man.
It has also been implied more than once that Boro was second strongest and we know that is not true. These statements by Boruto should only be taken into question if there were facts proving this. But we have more statements that imply it was wrong, besides the fact that Code was scared of Naruto and had to stop him from fighting when he used Shikamaru as a hostage, Amado also recreated Delta to face him, meaning he assumed she was level enough.

It has also been implied more than once that Boro was second strongest and we know that is not true. These statements by Boruto should only be taken into question if there were facts proving this. But we have more statements that imply it was wrong, besides the fact that Code was scared of Naruto and had to stop him from fighting when he used Shikamaru as a hostage, Amado also recreated Delta to face him, meaning he assumed she was level enough.
Blatant misunderstanding of context, there’s a massive difference, Boro is a hax fighter whose toxin can affect even Cyborgs (evident by how he needs antibodies), meanwhile Code is a pure AP fighter.

Code was outnumbered 4 to 1

Blatant misunderstanding of context, there’s a massive difference, Boro is a hax fighter whose toxin can affect even Cyborgs (evident by how he needs antibodies), meanwhile Code is a pure AP fighter.
Yes, even Code can be affected by the virus, but still he was declared comparable . Delta was also a fighter type and was declared inferior. In fact, in one of the information in the manga volumes regarding Code it clearly says "He is COMPARABLE to Boro and STRONGER than Delta." clearly it's a statement of strength.

Yes, even Code can be affected by the virus, but still he was declared comparable . Delta was also a fighter type and was declared inferior. In fact, in one of the information in the manga volumes regarding Code it clearly says "He is COMPARABLE to Boro and STRONGER than Delta." clearly it's a statement of strength.
In fighting ability, you know fighting ability encompasses more than just AP right? Boro fights with hax, thus you’d have to factor that in, meaning he doesn’t inherently have to scale with AP 💀

What I can interpret about Shin or rather Kid Shin, is the same case of Boruto being resistant to receive a serious punch from Delta and Kawaki fast enough to save Naruto and Himawari, even faster than Naruto in this feat, that both being at its base.

It is clear that both are far from the level of Delta and Naruto, but they have relevance at that moment due to the Script, Kid Shin is exactly the same from my point of view, Kid Shin is clearly below the level of Naruto and Sasuke to be even a threat, we see this with how easily Sasuke handled his surprise onslaught on their first date. I took a look at Gaiden here and I think Kid Shin survives Sasuke's Katon, not a good evidence, because he survived and didn't tank, his body was all burned and weakened, after that, Shin only needed one of his knives to kill him definitely showing how close his foot was to the grave. About Chidori we can use exactly this scene of the flames to show that Sasuke was far from going with his full strength, Kid Shin received the Lightning Release and soon after he gets up without any injury, if in a moment with a single Jutsu Sasuke put him on the brink of death, most certainly with a Jutsu that he lifts without injury, has not been used in its entirety. Something I can use for support is the fact that Sarada and Chocho feel confident in a fight against Kid Shin and even manage very well in front of him, demonstrating that they can stay in a fight if well structured.

Good supporting evidence is Sasuke's Rinnegan lacking his Tomoe, as shown when Sasuke is weakened, but this is almost never shown later, leading me to believe that perhaps this arc was Sasuke's weakest moment within. of the work Boruto.
In the time travel arc, from what I read here, they mention that Urashiki and Sasuke spent their greatest amount of chakra on that trip, even more so Sasuke who had his chakra stolen in the middle of the trip, but something like the loss of their Tomoe no Rinnegan is not demonstrated, would lead to Gaiden Sasuke being even more weakened than Sasuke from the Time Travel Arc.

Maybe a good alternative for a weakened Sasuke is to put him at the level he demonstrated in that state, such as the level of Classic Jiraiya (high 7-C) who was able to fight Urashiki and super Urashiki next to weakened Sasuke. , Boruto and Naruto.

If Sasuke Gaiden would be in a more weakened state than in Time Travel, it would put him on the same level or higher, and that would escalate to a rusty Naruto years without any sort of combat, Shin who would escalate into both Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura who would climb over the top. Shin.

Sakura Gaiden = Shin = Sasuke & Naruto Gaiden </= Sasuke Time Travel Arc = Classic Jiraiya = High 7-C

And that wouldn't be so inconsistent, with Classic Naruto and Boruto tiered close to High 7-C at that point in their lives.

In short, a weakened Sasuke would receive a massive nerf. This would affect Urashiki's scale as well, but it's certainly a sacrifice we're all willing to make.

In fighting ability, you know fighting ability encompasses more than just AP right? Boro fights with hax, thus you’d have to factor that in, meaning he doesn’t inherently have to scale with AP 💀
The context is not just "skill", in another quote mentions "combat strength" in relation to Code's superiority over Delta, i.e. it's clear it's about AP

The first speaks clearly about AP. And also the two quotes highlight that it is a personal opinion of the Code, it is literally said "According to himself" and "a man who says", that is, there is no confirmation but an assumption of character that has no feats that support it

The first speaks clearly about AP. And also the two quotes highlight that it is a personal opinion of the Code, it is literally said "According to himself" and "a man who says", that is, there is no confirmation but an assumption of character that has no feats that support it

He possesses abilities on par with Boro that doesn’t inherently mean Boro’s AP = Code’s. All that means is that Boro’s hax and regen enable him to be comparable in combat abilities to AP fighters like Code and Delta.

He possesses abilities on par with Boro that doesn’t inherently mean Boro’s AP = Code’s. All that means is that Boro’s hax and regen enable him to be comparable in combat abilities to AP fighters like Code and Delta.
The two statements line up, the first one tells us the context, which is AP. Both are just Code's personal opinion and neither should be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back