• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i find this sasuke argument so weird

sasuke was willing to go for a killing blow on sarada when he hadnt even figured out she was his daughter. Sasuke holding back his power tiers is ridiculous, in where theres an enemy who can be a threat to sarada and with naruto present
This. Plus Naruto saw Kid Shin and immediately went all-out, but apparently Sasuke was holding back and not trying because… reasons?

This. Plus Naruto saw Kid Shin and immediately went all-out, but apparently Sasuke was holding back and not trying because… reasons?
Naruto said "A little bit." It seems to me from the context that he activated Kurama's chakra mostly to catch all of the incoming weapons headed their way.

Why is this so hard to understand? If this gets accepted we're gonna have;
5B:
Kid naruto and boruto by scaling to urashiki, jiraiya, sagrada, chocho, mitsuki.

Fact remains non of the characters currently in contention should scale to this. Why would sasuke attack a random nobody with 5B power. Sasuke also spars with Boru to when training, sarada spars with sakura.

Let code unleash that fledgling juubi that's weaker than the one in shippuden from its cage to wreak havoc and watch how it decimates the likes of sakura and the rest no diff

bb5

Pause, where are you getting him being nearly out of chakra from?
Sasuke was so out of Chakra his Rinnengan lost their Tomoe and he was incapable of using his Mangekyo.
0008-017.png

To my knowledge, we never see this happen again. Sasuke was in an extraordinarily weakened state.

Actually, it’s more like Sasuke downscaling from his Rinnegan self because he’s still portrayed as a threat to characters on that level.
I can accept that a rested Rinnengone Sasuke and post-Kurama Naruto pose some threat to Limited Code.
But this doesn't established an extremely weakened and fatigued Sasuke should upgrade Shin, or that a nearly out of Chakra Borushiki brawling with no-Karma Kawaki is Tier 5.

also if i recall eye users (urashiki, sasuke) were weakened by the tiemtravel

They were+Urashiki was poisoned and burned

The Time Travel Turtle ripped out most of their chakra

That why urashiki spent all his time gathering chakra first

Cause of how much the turtle needs to activate in the first place to time travel

This. Plus Naruto saw Kid Shin and immediately went all-out, but apparently Sasuke was holding back and not trying because… reasons
Naruto is not a good example, against Delta he started preaching light in his base form and only goes with everything later

I can’t go easy on you, even though you’re a little kid.” It doesn’t seem like Naruto’s barely trying like you’re trying to imply.

Also do you intend to refute Cyber’s point on why Sasuke’s wouldn’t be holding back, or are you just gonna harp on this?
Cyber's point didn't seem relevant to me. Sasuke didn't use any clearly powerful attacks when he attacked Sarada, and that was after the encounter with Shin where he'd be more on guard.

Sasuke was so out of Chakra his Rinnengan lost their Tomoe and he was incapable of using his Mangekyo.
Yes, he lost his tomoe, this is acknowledged in the OP. A Rinnegan with no tomoe is still stronger than no Rinnegan at all.
I can accept that a rested Rinnengone Sasuke and post-Kurama Naruto pose some threat to Limited Code.
But this doesn't established an extremely weakened and fatigued Sasuke should upgrade Shin, or that a nearly out of Chakra Borushiki brawling with no-Karma Kawaki is Tier 5.
“extremely weakened and fatigued” is entirely headcanon. Yeah, he was somewhat weakened, but he clearly wasn’t acting like it was a big deal or that he was drastically weaker than normal.

Rinnegan w/ no tomoe > No Rinnegan at all, it’s that simple.

Cyber's point didn't seem relevant to me. Sasuke didn't use any clearly powerful attacks when he attacked Sarada, and that was after the encounter with Shin where he'd be more on guard.
His point about Sasuke not holding back is somehow irrelevant to your point about him holding back…?

I would still like to hear on argument on why ETSO arbitrarily doesn't scale even though she's using that chakra from the very beginning anyway 😳
Not related to this thread and
Please refrain from attempting to upgrade the regular statistics of Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. It was decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene wherein this rating would be warranted is strife with Plot-Induced Stupidity. Insistence of this will be unappreciated.

In Sasuke Shinden he fought some characters and hit them, in addition to dodging attacks, so does that also mean that Chino and company should scales for him?

I tried to Edit this into my original post, but I realized it'd get lost so I'll put this here instead:

Oh shit, forgot about my actual biggest issue. I'm a bit reserved on 5-A, since what really supports it seems to be Kashin being = to Delta when he fought 10% Isshiki. Just cause the fight never happened, I think it might be better to put a more likely for 5-A instead of just having it flatly there with the scaling. And as for the High 4-C stuff, I'm very shakey with that as well. While I have no issue with believing that Jigen is above Kaguya, my real problem comes with scaling him above the Truthseeking orb cause I don't think we can in good faith scale him to this level without also taking note of how Kaguyua did defeat him in the past. While surprised and everything, I don't see why this wouldn't imply some scaling to Kaguya on that level normally without something extra I'm not seeing. And we currently refuse to attempt to scale Kaguya physically at all in any form or shape to her truthseeking orb. So unless we're proposing like a key, pre-ressurection or something, I don't think I can really support even the possibly for High 4-C.

I'm fine with all the Androids/Cyborgs and their scaling, and Boruto and Kawaki.

Unfortunately this does not refute my claims, please refrain from any attempts to incite toxicity.
How is this inciting toxicity? Kages aside for now, sakura and shin obviously shouldn't scale.

Juubi obito can tank a juubi bomb, SM naruto was capable of harming juubi obito with a rasengan, why doesn't the rasengan scale?

I tried to Edit this into my original post, but I realized it'd get lost so I'll put this here instead:

Oh shit, forgot about my actual biggest issue. I'm a bit reserved on 5-A, since what really supports it seems to be Kashin being = to Delta when he fought 10% Isshiki. Just cause the fight never happened, I think it might be better to put a more likely for 5-A instead of just having it flatly there with the scaling. And as for the High 4-C stuff, I'm very shakey with that as well. While I have no issue with believing that Jigen is above Kaguya, my real problem comes with scaling him above the Truthseeking orb cause I don't think we can in good faith scale him to this level without also taking note of how Kaguyua did defeat him in the past. While surprised and everything, I don't see why this wouldn't imply some scaling to Kaguya on that level normally without something extra I'm not seeing. And we currently refuse to attempt to scale Kaguya physically at all in any form or shape to her truthseeking orb. So unless we're proposing like a key, pre-ressurection or something, I don't think I can really support even the possibly for High 4-C.

I'm fine with all the Androids/Cyborgs and their scaling, and Boruto and Kawaki.
I’ve dropped the High 4-C stuff for the time being 👍

i find this sasuke argument so weird

sasuke was willing to go for a killing blow on sarada when he hadnt even figured out she was his daughter. Sasuke holding back his power tiers is ridiculous, in where theres an enemy who can be a threat to sarada and with naruto present
Exactly, especially when the people claiming this have yet to prove sasuke held back at all

The ETSO point was dropped. Stop bringing it up.
the ETSO point was dropped because the argument was Isshiki should scale beyond it via his statement were as my argument is the Kaguya we see in the War inherently scales to it as she was always using the Shinobi Chakra from the beginning so the Momo and Kin statements would scale off of it as its the only Kaguya Sasuke knows first hand, I'd like to understand why you want me to drop it when its relevant to the discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back