• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gemmysaur said:
9TailAcno said:
Thanos should be atleast 5-A
With infinity gauntlet he is universal+
From what I gather from the spoilers I shouldn't even be seeing, all Thanos did with the complete set is kill half the universe with haxx and lose a beam fight with Stormbreaker.
That's not universal+ AP. That's universal range with unknown AP, given that it's haxx.
Why not?! Would similar cosmic being's have to appear and Thanos fend them off, like in the comic?

This movie has made it quite clear that the power levels are becoming OP.

@7th Ki'oon he never destroyed anything when he got the full set, he just wipe half of life across the universe, so he'll only get a very good range.

Theglassman12 said:
@7th Ki'oon he never destroyed anything when he got the full set, he just wipe half of life across the universe, so he'll only get a very good range.
Your being intentionally pedantic.

7th Ki'oon wrote

Why not?! Would similar cosmic being's have to appear and Thanos fend them off, like in the comic?

This movie has made it quite clear that the power levels are becoming OP.

We were never shown he could do so. We are only assuming he has AP to match his haxx. Maybe if he made a star blow up or something, it would be more believable.

It didn't look or act like a black hole... seems more like vortex creation.

I guess i remembered it wrong though... i thought it was blue and moving... oh wait.

EdgarDom said:
Spoilers (of course) about the deaths

At the end of the movie, only the original avengers and War Machine remain alive.

Death tally:

Loki

The entirety of the Guardians of the Galaxy except Rocket

Bucky

Falcon

Black Panther

Maria Hill

Nick Fury

Vision

Wanda

Dr. Strange

Spider-man

Heimdall

The Collector is also probably dead but we only watch him as an illusion created by Thanos
I think vision maybe alive or they can make him alive, since he is just a machine, if you watch avengers cartoon, then maybe tony make arsnal and later ultron take over him. Also their is 7 infinity stone(and a infinity sword also) @byasura well its look/and work like blackhole

Looks like a black hol doesn't cut it.

Iirc, black holes will absorb anything that crosses its event horizon, and the absorbed object will heat up to the point of releasing energy to blow off whatever's nearby, slowing down the fall of the next objects being pulled in.

Basically, it would explode after it eats something (quasars are of the brightest things in the universe and it's powered by black holes).

Gemmysaur said:
Looks like a black hol doesn't cut it.
Iirc, black holes will absorb anything that crosses its event horizon, and the absorbed object will heat up to the point of releasing energy to blow off whatever's nearby, slowing down the fall of the next objects being pulled in.

Basically, it would explode after it eats something (quasars are of the brightest things in the universe and it's powered by black holes).
You be the judge:

Avengers Infinity War Dr. Strange Vs Thanos Fight.
Avengers Infinity War Dr. Strange Vs Thanos Fight..

Hmm. Too brief to say, but imo, it looks legit. The spinning slows at the center, it emits light at the horizon only after it ate something nearby and it grew as it flew...

Yeah, I think so. I'm no expert though, not even close.

He literally tosses it though, and it gets turned into butterflies.

Okay, here are my ratings for everyone. (Only counting people who actually did stuff)

Thor: 5-B

Iron Man: 7-B

Spider-Man: (Was able to grab and throw Cull Obsidain with his fist) 7-B or 7-A

Dr. Strange: 6-A

Ebony Maw: (fav member of the Children of Thanos) 5-C

Thanos: 2-C (He's basically omnipresent at the moment, able to kill basically everyone pretty easily)

Scarlet Witch: (Busted the mind stone) 4-B (???)

Corvus Glaive: (Was able to somehow surpass phasing, so) 8-B/7-B

Proxima Midnight: 7-B

Cull Obsidian: 7-B

Star-Lord: 7-B (3-A with Celestial Powers)

Drax: Same

Mantis: Same

Gamora: (She didn't tank that fall) Same (I'm so sadistic)

And everybody else who actually did stuff is the same.

Also, Hawkeye transcended the multiverse and became a god, and Ant Man transcended infinity and became omnipotent, and omnipresent, so.

Hawkeye: 2-B

Ant-Man: 0

Boi.

(Also, how Thicc is Thiccsilver?)

That movie was freaking HYPE. Thanos is at least High 6-A, and his half-universe lifewipe can be calced.

Wait, Thanos had the power gem while fighting Hulk.

Assaltwaffle said:
That movie was freaking HYPE. Thanos is at least High 6-A, and his half-universe lifewipe can be calced.
I think 4 stone Thanos ripping away a moon's surface was calced in the Tier 5 range (since it was done at such ludicrously high speeds), but it needs to be evaluated.

I'm not entirely sure, but he might also scale to the full potential of the reality gem with the complete gauntlet, which was 3-A under optimal conditions.

@Waffle wasn't his life wipe just hax? He never really destroyed anything, everything that was being destroyed at the end is practically a dominoe effect.

The IG was damaged after destroying half of the universe, so is probably a move that he can't spam, unfortunetly.

@Glass

It was targeted; he vaporized half the population of the universe. That said it's a tier 6 feat at best.

@Azzy

Yeah I can see that. Why is complete gauntlet 3-A though? So where is Thanos' moon ripping calc?

Also Thanos should have resistance to mind manipulation even pre-mind stone; he wasn't fully effected by Mantis.

AKM sama said:
Wait, Thanos had the power gem while fighting Hulk.
And never activated it. The physical cue for the gems being activated is the user clenching their fist and the gems glowing. All that Thanos did against Hulk and Thor at the start of the movie was his base form without any upgrade by the Power Stone.

Sorry, I don't recall if the gem was being used against Hulk or not. But yes, Thanos was using it to torture Thor in front of Loki.

And I too think that lifewiping half the beings is hax, as others have pointed out.

Back