• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doctor strange,Loki,Drax,Vision(Also he got gimped in this movie he did absolutely nothing but get trashed by others)

But hey Thor and Thanos are still good

What about u man

Strange didn't die.

For me, it would have to be Spiderman, cause him begging to live kinda got me teary eyed.

Strange died at the end when Thanos killed half the population Strange was one of the people that died

And yes Spidermans death was very touching

Theglassman12 said:
@TFO Calm down, there's no need to insult others just because they're clarifying what a neutron star is capable of.
For starters, I didn't insult him for that. Second, I don't need to be told what a Neutron Star does. I already know and my post wasn't even about the capbilities of damn neutron star to begin with. His reply to me was him being a condescending asshole over something that was a non-issue becaue i didn't even comment on it.

• He made a small mistake
  • I corrected him
  • He replied with a rant on an issue I didn't even comment on
  • I clarified my point (On something that was self explanatory to begin with)
  • He replied by heing a condescending asshole in regards to something i didn't even comment on in the first place.
And to be honest, I don't appriciate you isinuating I insulted him over his defining of what a Neutron Star is and what not.

************, are you stupid? Read what you ******* put before talking shit. Know what the **** you're trying to "ACTUALLY" say before talking.

What do you call this then? Cause this is an insult if I ever see one.

Theglassman12 said:
************, are you stupid? Read what you ******* put before talking shit. Know what the **** you're trying to "ACTUALLY" say before talking.
What do you call this then? Cause this is an insult if I ever see one.
Never said I didn't insult him. And I put the part i was refering to in the same post you pulled that from. So...and look, I don't have a problem with you, man. It's just if i'm going to be accused of something, I want it to be for something I actually did.

You can look back up and see whatstarted this and what i was refering to.

He still affected him more than anyone else could excluding stormbreaker Thor, including characters like the hulk.

I'm already here anyway so why the hell not.

Reading through the above, Iron Man would be "At least Island level" scaling from his scratching Thanos who is "At least Island level" for pummeling Hulk. That's the best he gets.

Durability-wise, someone needs to have a good quality shot of Iron Man face-tanking a moon rock.

Speed-wise, he and Spidey dodged moon rocks, that were falling fast enough to ignite. Scales to everyone and their mothers who fought Thanos.

The Thanos brigade gets scaling from Captain America physically (no, the hand-holding feat with Thanos is an outlier). Their weapons are rated "Higher".

@Gemmy well the moon rock feat wasn't really shown before, so I can see it only affecting those on Titan to scale.

It's been mentioned earlier that the gems don't amp physical stats (except the power stone, idk, haven't watched it yet) so it won't make sense for Thanos or Iron Man to suddenly speed up. Therefore, Thanos will scale from Iron Man and Spidey, and everyone else and their mothers who fought Thanos scales from him.

I wouldn't say Cap holding Thanos back is an outlier. Thanos looked more confused and surprised than anything, then casualy moved Cap aside and decked him in the face. Lol, it was sooo funny!

This link is for those who want to confirm their feats or who are too busy to go to the theater.

https://watchonline.sc/movie/avengers-infinity-war-2018/

If you are referencing this link, please include a time stamp of the feat.

4:00 Hulk VS Thanos

19:39 First Brigade fight

38:00 Second Brigade fight

1:34:00 Thor restarts the dying star

1:38: Fight on Wakanda

1:41:30 Thor tanks a star's energy to melt the unknown metal

(Is Mjolnir for Hella calculated using the actual density of a neutron star? The metal is still unknown.)

1:46:00 Thanos Titan fight

1:52:00 Thanos moon feat (Used the IG)

2:00:00 Ironman blocks Power Gem energy blast, cuts Thanos, and survives hits from Thanos

Scarlet Witch dominates several alien saw tanks.

Feel free to add more.

Unless Proxima can make someone stronger than Cap sweat, she's only physically scaling to Cap, with an "At least" right before it.

Thanos should be atleast 5-A With infinity gauntlet he is universal+(he can destroy all the Life any anything, but he want to make balance so.) Thor should be at low universal lvl, he stop full power gauntlet attack with storm breaker and pierce thanos chest easily. Dr.strange should be at planet lvl+ with time Stone Ironman should be at country lvl, he make thanos bleed but he was using a piercing attacks. Wanda at planet lvl+ she easily destroy mind stone. And i just watch movie 2 hour ago

Spoilers (of course) about the deaths

At the end of the movie, only the original avengers and War Machine remain alive.

Death tally:

Loki

The entirety of the Guardians of the Galaxy except Rocket

Bucky

Falcon

Black Panther

Maria Hill

Nick Fury

Vision

Wanda

Dr. Strange

Spider-man

Heimdall

The Collector is also probably dead but we only watch him as an illusion created by Thanos

The Gauntlet doesn't amp statistics (for whatever reason) aside from strength/destructive force/attack potency thanks to the power stone, and unless the gaunglet is glowing, it's just Thanos acting on his own, so the beating of Hulk is on his base form.

I don't really know how well Wanda scales to Thanos (considering that it looks like Thanos was just toying with all the street level avengers on Earth and his gauntlet only glowed when he used a blast to try and stop Stormbreaker from piercing his chest), and it seems that her destroying the Soul Stoe was more related to an overcharge, because they used the same energy. However, her TK and durability should get a slight boost (she was thrown into a window by Proxima Midnight and just got up without injuries, she fell from skyscraper height -although she was being held by Vision- and wasn't injured either).

9TailAcno said:
Thanos should be atleast 5-A
With infinity gauntlet he is universal+
From what I gather from the spoilers I shouldn't even be seeing, all Thanos did with the complete set is kill half the universe with haxx and lose a beam fight with Stormbreaker.

That's not universal+ AP. That's universal range with unknown AP, given that it's haxx.

Also going to post this here from the other thread:

The Convergence wasn't anything special. It was just a way for Maliketh to reach a Universal Scale. But Thanos with Complete IG has Universal Scale,

The way I see it, this is it:

• Base Thanos: Scales above Hulk and Thor (Without SB)
  • Thanos with Power Stone: High 6-A Energy Projection
  • Thanos with Space Stone: Universal Range (Traveling/Teleportation, etc)
  • Thanos with Reality Stone: Reality Warping (Scale: Unknown)
  • Thanos with Mind Stone: ???
  • Thanos with Time Stone: Scales to Dr. Stange
  • Thanos with Soul Stone: ???
And as we known, with a Completed Guantlet, Thanos has Universal Scale. He should scale to Maliketh (3-A with Reality Stone Via Completed Infinity Guantlet). I think his Energy projection should be High 6-A still. Having Universal Scale wouldn't change the output of Energy, no? So He'd still have High 6-A AP with Power Stone, just he can use it on a universal scale with complete Guantlet.

Thoughts?

@TheFinalOrder

When Thanos used the Reality Gem at the Knowhere and Titan, I think it had a planetary or city range because Drax and Mantis were able to recover from the reality warping somehow and he made Titan look how it used to.

Firestorm808 said:
@TheFinalOrder

When Thanos used the Reality Gem at the Knowhere and Titan, I think it had a planetary or city range because Drax and Mantis were able to recover from the reality warping somehow and he made Titan look how it used to.
I think they just came back for Thanos to want it that way, I do not think it's a matter of Range, since at the end of the movie it erases people in universal reach.

Also, I have no idea why everyone is treating Thanos being staggered by certain characters as anti-feats, when it's made clear that these attacks did nothing. Staggering a much stronger character while doing no actual damage doesn't make you scale to them.

Thanos physical strength >> Hulk and Thor. He absolutely stomped these guys. Hulk just staggered him while doing no actual damage, and couldn't even land a hit on Thanos after the titan started fighting back, while Thanos beat Hulk into submission with disgusting ease.

There are two characters in the entire film who actually hurt Thanos. Iron Man in his newest suit and Stormbreaker Thor. Iron Man makes a small cut on Thanos' cheek with his best efforts, after which Thanos mocks him and then nearly kills Tony by fighting him remotely seriously.

Stormbreaker actually overpowers a beam from the full gauntlet and slices open Thanos' chest, making it the only thing that does any notable damage to Thanos in the whole movie.

@Azzy

Let's be real, the people who actually got hit with the PIS stick were the Children of Thanos.

Well I mean, Wanda lifting Proxima up wasn't PIS. Wanda is actually stronger than her.

Now Okoye and Natasha fighting her was PIS and plain outliers. Proxima and Corvus Pressured and Fought near evenly with Wanda and Vision and, Proxima was able to Make Cap strain just to hold back her lance or whatever.

Don't even get me started on Peter surviving a MHS+ Moon fragment crashing down and exploding near him, lol, If he still had Celestial Power, ok, but nah.

Back