• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avengers: Infinity War Official Revision Thread (Spoilers)

The stones being relative to each other in AP is complete headcanon. Reality stone is 3A does that mean every other stones are 3A? Universal Thor confirmed

Matthew Schroeder said:
They weren't teleported tho. I don't know where that came from. He used the Space Stone to shoot them at high speeds, that's all. Also Spin, you can disagree with 7-B for the Children but that's just you. The humans fighting them is PIS, period.
Why? They aren't even comparable to Vision. Only you think so, with no proof.

@Kep

Thanos could create projections with it, tangible ones. He restructured the Collector's room, and the Titan Citadel with it. He can revert it at a whim. As the name of the stone, and Strange's friend says, it has dominion over reality.

Malekith could shape it to make constructs, like Tendrills, and was going to destroy the 9 Realms by converting them into darkness or something when they were in the same Universe at the time of the convergence. Thanos hasn't shown either of these though, especially not the 1/5000 year convergent thing.

It also gives a major physical boost, which, along with the power stone, makes Thanos far stronger, and more durable.

So I've rewatched the movie (if anyone wants to I can DM them the link on fanfiction.net, but not here. Antvasima says I'm not allowed to post streaming site links on this wiki)

First, Vision is stabbed. So we know they are 7-B with their weapons, just like Cap is 8-A with his shield. Then Scarlet Witch is knocked aside by some sort of blue blast, which is not a surprise, since Scarlet Witch has only human durability. Corvus steps on Vision and tries to remove the Mind Stone with his weapon (again his weapon is 7-B), but Scarlet Witch attacks and rekts the two. She levitates herself and Vision away. Scarlet Witch heals Vision. (what power is that?)

Then Corvus grabbed Vision by a sneak-attack and pins him against a wall. (maybe PIS, or maybe Corvus just caught him off-guard). Proxima Midnight attacks and Scarlet Witch holds back with her magic. Then Vision easily overpowers Corvus. Scarlet Witch fights defensively and blocks Proxima's attacks, only to be knocked away by that blue blast again. Scarlet Witch blocks Proxima's attack.

Vision pins Corvus to a wall and beat him up. Vision is far stronger and hurls him aside. Corvus blocks Vision's blast with his weapon (again a feat for his weapon, not him), then redirects it back to Vision, bringing him down. (Feat for Vision actully, Corvus just redirected his own energy) Scarlet Witch starts fighting seriously and rekts Proxima Midnight.

Corvus attempts to remove the Mind Stone and gets rekt by Scarlet Witch. Proxima Midnight blasts Scarlet Witch again with that blue blast. They fall into a room. Then Cap, Falcon and Black Widow arrive, and defeat the aliens.

Conclusion: Proxima and Corvus never physically overpowered Vision. In fact, it's the other way round. Proxima harming Wanda is not even a feat, Wanda is just human durability. When Wanda is anxious that Vision is attacked, she rekts Proxima. Vision overpowers Corvus, Corvus only harmed Vision with weapons.

Proxima and Corvus should scale to Cap. Cull scales to Hulkbuster, maybe Bleeding Edge, while Ebony scales to Thor via telekinesis, unknown physically

Corvus does not scale to Vision

Your post entirely hinges on the idea that only Corvus' weapon is powerful and he isn't. The weapon's only special property is it negates phasing, otherwise it's only as powerful as the one wielding it.

In the second fight Corvus did overpower Vision at one point.

I'll post context in a moment.

Thanos used the space to open a portal, hence teleportation. And then used the space stone to manipulate the trajectory.

Ok, i've watched the first fight:

He doesn't catch Vision off guard, what happens is Corvus almost attacks him, and Vision grabs him, and they struggle against each other into buildings, with Corvus launching him into one after Vision flew him. Vision also doesn't easily overpower him, it's the equivalent to saying Corvus overpowered Vision because of what happened in the previous scene, what happened is Vision grabbed Corvus' throat with his free hand because Vision couldn't break the grip of Corvus' hand around his throat, and flies him away.

The rest is true, and i'm not going to argue for midnight because i couldn't care less. But you didn't mention something, they defeat them with the Alien weapons, and their own, mostly, not 100% of the time, Black Widow gets one kick in that stuns him, which is questionable because the kick also pulled the weapon out of him, causing immense pain, Corvus even says later that he can't get up, probably cementing that it was the blade being pulled out, and not the kick.

Now time for the second fight between them:

Vision catches Corvus slightly off guard and pushes him out the window. Corvus starts kicking over Vision, but we don't know the exact context, however, Vision appears to have no cuts or grazes, so i'm willing to bet it was mostly h2h.

Corvus swings around a fully on guard in battle Vision and stabs him.

Corvus fights Cap, and Cap constantly blocks his hits, or uses his shield to do damage. Corvus then gets past it and stomps Cap. He would have also strangled Cap to death, had Vision not used Corvus' weapon to kill him.

Maybe Proxima doesn't scale to Vision, idc, but Corvus does, or, at the very minimum, Corvus is above the humans when they don't have weapons.

Well Vision fans, at least you didn't get the Hulk treatment...for 3 movies!!!! I can't be the only one salty with how the Hulk has been treated?

7th Ki'oon said:
Thanos used the space to open a portal, hence teleportation. And then used the space stone to manipulate the trajectory.
Except this is proven false in the movie where we can actually see them coming from space.

sorry if this is ignorant, but if multiple characters have said Thanos is the strongest in the universe (Rowan, Doc Strange, i think one of Thanos' other goons) shouldn't he scale to Dormammu?

It's been brought to my attention that the Bifrost function ignores line of sight, in that Thor can call on Heimdall despite being x meters underground, and Heimdall being able to send Hulk through the ship's walls to Earth.

Imagine the possibilities.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Thanos' Finger Snap is just death hax + disintegration. There is no proof is kills souls.
Yeah, it might be expanded upon in the next movies. Also there is this whole theory thing about everyone getting trapped in the soul stone dimension.

For now, I agree with death hax + disintegration

What about Wanda's healing powers?, when they're first attacked and Vision is hurt, Wanda "healed" him. And we see the wound closing.

If Iron Man reacted to and dodged the meteors, then I am all for it. He should also get the same speed as Spidey.

But on what basis are we scaling his combat speed to his flight speed exactly? I mean, reacting to things mid-flight is something that a defence aircraft pilot also does in air-to-air battle with jets which fly at supersonic speeds. Of course the turns are harder to make due to aeronautical reasons but the pilot still reacts. That doesn't make his combat speed on par with his aircraft speed.

AKM sama said:
If Iron Man reacted to and dodged the meteors, then I am all for it. He should also get the same speed as Spidey.

But on what basis are we scaling his combat speed to his flight speed exactly? I mean, reacting to things mid-flight is something that a defence aircraft pilot also does in air-to-air battle with jets which fly at supersonic speeds. Of course the turns are harder to make due to aeronautical reasons but the pilot still reacts. That doesn't make his combat speed on par with his aircraft speed.
I have this feeling that Thanos would scale from Spidey's speed, since he reacted to his attacks

Back