• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I added the various signature armos Iron Man used throughout the films for it to be more popular and vibrant.

I think Base Tony should be at 9-C physically with 9-B dura. Speed would be Peak Human and lifting strength would be Athletic Human.

In terms of speed, yeah, he did. But in physicals? Maybe in durability, but other than that, no idea.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
He wasn't going to recreate that Universe tho. He said he will make a new one.
He was going to make a new one out of the old one, and he seems to have specified matter.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
What should I name Thor's new key? "Fat Thor" is pretty informal and more of a joke imo. I named it "Endgame" currently.
Does anyone have any idea?

Also currently shit to be discussed;

• Stormbreaker
  • vibranium
  • human Iron Man
  • 3-A gauntlet
  • Captain Marvel profile

Tony does survive being smacked around regularly by missiles and the Hulk and other metahumans so I don't know.

Also I believe Mark 2 and later should be High 8-C for one-shotting tanks. Mark 6 has a 10 gigawatt statement and thus should be High 8-C by default, it's already superior to the previous marks by a massive margin.

I still stand by Cap's shield having High 6-B Dura

It was able to withstand being used to fight Thanos, it wouldn't really be amped by the hammer, and it's current 7-A feat didn't even do anything to it. Only the infinity sword actually managed to deal damage.

I don't disagree with that, but wouldn't that make pre-IW Scarlet Witch High 6-B as she easily melted vibranium?

Moreover, Iron Man, Vision and Thor were able to slightly melt vibranium.

I never said MCU scaling made sense.

Thor, despite dealing said damage to vibranium, can't do anything to the shield.

So, I think it would be best to treat the shield as it's own thing rather then just a circle made of vibranium.

Isn't the shield a vibranium alloy anyway? It's supposed to be stronger than just vibranium on it's own.

Yeah I think it was stated to be an alloy

And I'd like to imagine copyright is the only reason they didn't specify what the other metal was, but we dunno

Like vibranium is one thing, woven vibranium at Black Panther is another thing, vibranium alloy on Cap Am's shield is another thing.

Due to weird legal mumbo jumbo Disney wasn't allowed to use adamantium for awhile as that was a concept heavily tied to the X-Men or something. They can use it post-merger but not pre-merger. So in the MCU Cap's shield is explicitly just vibranium.

But on topic Endgame Thor doesn't need a new key. He's still High 6-B but to an unknown lesser degree.

He's weaker sure, but it's to an unknown degree. We know he's still High 6-B and that he's weaker than becofe. There's also the point to consider than unlike IW, in Endgame Thor was forced to fight Thanos in direct combat rather than take him by surprise.

Stormbreaker and Mjolnir combo should have compensated to bring Thor back to at least his regular High 6-B tier. Otherwise he would have been stomped like in the beginning of Infinity War.

I think he's at least Thanos level currently.

Thanos 'snapped' in Endgame. What would he have done with that? Contextually, it seems like he did go ahead with his plan of destroying/recreating of the universe with that snap.

But ye the portrayal of MCU IG is so laughably inconsistent. But if I'd choose between 5-A (feats) and 3-A (statements), I'd pick 3-A (statements). I just think that the gauntlet being a handicap for the user and almost being destroyed with the snap in IW is just PIS.

Relying on wos more than feats is as dangerous as saying Afro Samurai (Character) wears a #1 headband, Saitama lol punches, Shiki Tohno lol stabs, Kamijou Touma lol touches or even Yogiri Takatou lol thinks hence they are omnipotent. Feats are verifications for how reliable wos and wog are.

Reasoning into situations is important too however.

I would say IW Stoembreaker Thor and IW full IG Thanos are both 5-A, just they hurt each other so hard they irreversibly return to High 6-B at Endgame.

Well, it was also made specifically to counter the gauntlet.

That said, I'm not sure off guardness would make him pour out an insignificant fraction of the gauntlet's power into his beam. I mean, him being off guard could also refer to how he had no time to properly use a hax like time or space

Regardless of the way we get there though, it still won't be 5-A

DMUA said:
That said, I'm not sure off guardness would make him pour out an insignificant fraction of the gauntlet's power into his beam. I mean, him being off guard could also refer to how he had no time to properly use a hax like time or space
Being off-guard in this sense most likely means that Thanos didn't know how much to expect from Stormbreaker since he hadn't seen it in action and didn't have enough time to properly register it. Also, there is the fact that he would have grossly underestimated Thor since he was able to stomp him quite easily in their first battle.

For the whole being off-guard thing, are you sure they're talking about how Storm Breaker destroyed the energy blast made by 6 Infinity Stones and not how Thanos didn't react to it by Reality warping him into blocks?

Watching Endgame in theaters for the first time, and I noticed that Stormbreaker's sharp end never hit anything, which is why it never wrecked anything.

Also, Korg specifically attributes Thanos' death to Stormbreaker.

Lastly, Thor, while hit with a nerf burger, knocked out Iron Man with one shot.

Wait, now that I think about it, how did Valkyrie and Korg make it out of the ship?

Dargoo Faust said:
To start things off, Captain Marvel's MFTL+ travel speed feat shouldn't scale to anything other than her travel speed.
And we've debunkled the 3-A/Low 2-C statement multiple times on the other thread, so I'm not sure why that's on the OP here.
To travel at those speeds shouldn't the character be able to react accordingly? I know assuming this would scale Thanos, Captain, Iron Man and Thor to MFTL+ combat speed, which is absurd to the MCU, but still...

I agree unless she somehow opens portals to travel (Otherwise she'd have no means of controlling where she flies)

That said no one scales since she's shown as much faster then most

To travel at those speeds shouldn't the character be able to react accordingly? I know assuming this would scale Thanos, Captain, Iron Man and Thor to MFTL+ combat speed, which is absurd to the MCU, but still...

But there are space debris and other obstacles all over the place. It is virtually impossible to make a safe space travel without some reaction speeds. Unless using portals or learning instant teleport from Son Goku. Or borrowing hyperdrives from The Empire and The Resistance. (Still needs some clear sights before activating hyperdrives. Anyone who drives on the road or in computer games should know.)

On average there's only like one atom per cubic centimeter in outpace or something. The chance of her running into anything is pretty small honestly. But even if she did run into stuff It's not like she couldn't just tank or withstand the impacts.

But if you're not okay with that, the far bigger issue is that it's a massive speed outlier to attempt to scale literally the entire main universe to millions of times the speed of light when they explicitly aren't.

I don't think anyone proposed we scale them to her speed (Like she blitzes Thanos and there's no FTL feat with the exception of Strange)

Back