• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasn't it only the Power stone that does that? I remember Ancient One handing the Mind stone to Hulk no prob.

And what about Doctor Strange's powers? That purple thing seems to be some kind of BFR and he maybe have TK, we can see some energy from his hand to manipulate the water and create a tornado.

Don't forget about MHS+ attack speed for Cap and the shield for Sam

Gemmysaur said:
Wasn't it only the Power stone that does that? I remember Ancient One handing the Mind stone to Hulk no prob.
The Tesseract does it to a lesser extent. The Aether also would have killed Jane if it remained in her iirc.

The Ancient One also sort of hovered the Time Stone in her hand, as did Strange.

The Tesseract is only hot after use, iirc. It melted through metal after prolonged use, and use in summoning Loki made it hot enough for Fury to flinch after moving it to a special briefcase.

M3X said:
And what about Doctor Strange's powers? That purple thing seems to be some kind of BFR and he maybe have TK, we can see some energy from his hand to manipulate the water and create a tornado.
Don't forget about MHS+ attack speed for Cap and the shield for Sam
He already has BFR.

Mostly fine with the revisions here. Neutral about the possibly 3-A IG. Dargoo has a point though.

Since Matthew agrees with most of the stuff in the OP, I'll apply everything later except 3-A IG which is still pretty controversial.

There are still other stuff to be discussed though, like Stormbreaker and vibranium.

Considering the fact that Stormbreaker channels Thor's power, it isn't a stretch to say that Thor just wasn't a powerful as he was in Infinity War. After all, Odin said that the hammer just channels Thor's power and that the power was within him all along. Could be the same deal with Stormbreaker.

Stormbreaker was still a special weapon which is undoubtedly stronger than Thor himself, otherwise Thor wouldn't have needed it at all.

I disagree with High 6-B Cap physically. The statement about getting Thor's power refers to his lightning powers as we saw in the movie. He doesn't have physical feats to put him at that level.

Cap to a certain extent would still need to be able to withstand the force of a High 6-B strike.

Why would he need to withstand a High 6-B force when all he does is summon the lightning with Mjolnir?

I don't remember him "harming" Thanos to any extent other than just a minor inconvenience. Still would be an outlier for him.

And I'm saying he would have imploded from the force of slamming a High 6-B object into a High 6-B person.

Cap with the hammer is High 6-B, he gave Thanos more trouble than almost any individual in the movie sans Captain Marvel. Him hitting Thanos with the hammer and not exploding gives him High 6-B durablility with it.

Also, you can't really argue outlier when those are the only feats Cap has with the hammer.

I think a point of contention may be that the hammer was not High 6-B before this, but the feats present themselves so blatantly.

Thor's full potential is supposedly High 6-B though, it's just that he didn't realise his powers and thought he relied on Mjolnir.

Cap took hits from Thanos while equipped with the Mjolnir, which in and out of itself should grant him High 6-B dura.

Sir Ovens said:
I think a point of contention may be that the hammer was not High 6-B before this, but the feats present themselves so blatantly.
Doesn't the hammer outright channel the power of Thor? "Any man who lifts this, should he be worthy, shall weild the power of Thor." An explanation could be that sense it had most recently been used by High 6-B Thor, then that was the Thor whose powers it was channeling.

So what's the current topics? These?

• Should Stormbreaker be "High 6-B, higher witb Stormbreaker" or "High 6-B physically, at least 5-A with Stormbreaker"? Personally I think the former is better
  • Is 85' Giant-Man 7-A or High 6-B. Either way the Levithan's durability needs ironed out and we should determine if Cul should be downgraded
  • Is the completed IG 3-A
  • Is Hammer Cap High 6-B

Higher with Stormbreaker is preferable, since the Power stone is variable, and we don't know how much the other stones give in power.

Imo, 7-A scaling from Hulkbuster, and Cull. The Leviathan is difficult to calc, I think.

Possibly, imo.

Yes, scaling from Thorbreaker who held it prior, and being worth a damn against Thanos.

Also since it's important, should we downgrade Hela's lifting strength? Someone mentioned that the old calc assumed the hammer withstood the pressure of a star while IW reveled that Mjolnir wouldn't have been exposed to those pressures.

We should. She should scale from Thor, since she held him in a deadlock quite casually. Can someone calc Thor chucking Rocket's drop pod hard enough to have his feet rip through metal just to stop moving?

He moved the ring too.

Rhodey should be High 7-C. Many Asgardians fought in the Endgame battle and got killed. Rhodey was doing much better than them

Honestly don't know why War Machine isn't rated higher. Both suits in Endgame should be vastly superior to Civil War Machine and Infinity War Machine.

Back