• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think the description for Hulk's Endgame Ap is right. He was never actually stated to be the strongest, it was just claimed that he was probably the only one capable of surviving the gauntlet, with one major reason being the fact the stones give off a lot of gamma radiation, which is what powers the hulk.

HrishikeshM said:
i think cull should be downgrade to 7-a......his justification is he wanted to fight hulk which is not worthy of being a justificatio
You're a bit late to the party on that xD

Plans of downgrading Cull are already underway.

I'm surprised it wasn't once brought up in this thread about Iron Man talking about the power of the gauntlet generates enough energy to blow away a continent.

Considering Thor, Hulk, and the Columb Barrier were Large Country Level beforehand and Thanos battled them casually in Infinity War, it's pretty consistent to say that Thanos (albeit barely since even he admitted it nearly killed him) should be Continent Level.

Hulk said the only reason he'd survive was because the energy created from the gauntlet was mostly gamma.

Didn't Banner say that he didn't know if he'd survive, just that he has the best chance because gamma?

I think Tony said that Bruce could maybe absorb the radiation so that he would not be dead. Thanos states ' I will shread this Universe down to its last atom and thsn remake it with the guantlet you have collected for me' along these lines meaning he would destroy everything the same way he was doing for all these years then he would use the guantlet

DragonEmperor23 said:
"The energy, it's all gamma. It's like I was made for this."
Something along those lines.
yes i remember that hulk is not claimed to be strongest because he was talking about gamma radiation

^ good

Just to make sure all feat data are properly referenced and calculated, thanks.

Thanos is also far higher than High 6-B, so Carol would be far higher regardless of whether Captain Marvel is far stronger than Thanos.

Thanos is only likely higher

And, Tony could only draw a drop of blood from Thanos anyhow.

They actually don't. Thanos only has likely higher because it was stated he was the strongest being in the universe and physically stomped the Hulk and the High 6-B could barely even draw a puddle of blood from him. Anyone but Thanos should have likely higher.

Also the higher scaling from Surtur too. Anyways I removed the far higher to higher in CM's profile.

His profile scales to Odin who scales to Surtur. Not that I'm defending it just that it's in his profile.

No one has really offered counter evidence as to why Stormbreaker should remain 5-A.

As for the shield I think it should stay at 7-A or get an at least rating. We know someone like Thanos can physically crush Vibranium and pre-Ragnarok Hulk can dent it, so why should we suddenly make Cap's shield billions of times better than other Vibranium. Plus if we make his shield 6-B we would need to make BP and GJ's claws/armor 6-B as well which seems extremely strange and out there.

Qawsedf234 said:
If Cap's shield was 7-A, it would have instantly shattered from one blow from the infinity sword.

Hulk can damage it, sure, but Thor hitting the shield full force didn't do anything

The Shield's already stated to be an alloy, so assuming it's much stronger then run of the mill vibranium isn't out there.

Did Black Panther even do actual damage to it? Like, maybe he scratched the paint, but I don't remember him actually damaging the shield.

I agree with DMUA. It took Thanos multiple hits to even break off a chunk of the shield, and even then it was in usable condition.

DMUA said:
The Shield's already stated to be an alloy, so assuming it's much stronger then run of the mill vibranium isn't out there.
When has it ever been stated as an alloy in the MCU? Its called pure vibranium in the movie its introduced in.

DMUA said:
Did Black Panther even do actual damage to it? Like, maybe he scratched the paint, but I don't remember him actually damaging the shield.
It was stated that they damaged the shield in the guidebook for Civil War

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
If his shield is upgraded... Wouldn't that affect pre-IW Scarlet Witch and Ultron though ?
Which would lead to us scaling Iron Man from Ultron, and then Captain America etc., etc. Essentially 1/4 of the verse would be upgraded if we try to upgrade the Tier the shield gives. Durability upgrade is fine tho.

Only the shield dura will be upgraded, nothing else. That's the actual argument xD

If the shield gets upgraded than BP and other vibranium stuff gets upgraded. So we end up getting Hulk denting Vibranium in Phase I or Thor, Iron Man, and Vision melting vibranium in AoU.

Back