• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only instance of her being superior to Thanos is tanking his headbutt without even flinching.

I don't think we can make a conclusion about a character from just one instance,especially when Thanos already fought multiple opponents,was beaten by Wanda and was tired in general.

>Carol puts Thanos on his knees.

>Carol tanks his headbutt like it was nothing.

>Thanos needs the power stone to get rid of her.

Dood, context.

I don't get how it's even debatable.

Anyway, someone needs to make a new thread.

Before that, what about the Complete I.G tiering? As far as I see everyone seems to agree with 3-A, shouldn't that be implemented?

I would rate it as 3-A to Low 2-C tbh since it has the Space, Reality and Time stones.

I an neutral on that. Dargoo had a point too, like he said, it was an extraordinary claim which requires extraordinary evidence and I'm iffy on how Thanos came to know that the IG can even do that, or was he just making a guess.

If it gets accepted, it'd be "possibly 3-A".

>Carol puts Thanos on his knees.

More of a lifting strength feat,but ok.

>Carol tanks his headbutt like it was nothing.

Literally
the only example of her being superior to Thanos.

>Thanos needs the power stone to get rid of her.

As I said multiple times Thanos was exhausted by fighting multiple strong opponents and was beaten by Wanda before that.

Carol is not stronger than him.Dropping this right now,we can have an extra thread for that issue.

"More of a lifting strength feat,but ok."

She was hurting him in the process and physically hurting Thanos scales to her AP. Just like how Wanda was hurting him with her tk.

"Literally the only example of her being superior to Thanos."

Aprat from all the punches that made him stagger and easily blocking his punch.

"As I said multiple times Thanos was exhausted by fighting multiple strong opponents and was beaten by Wanda before that."

Proof? He wasn't visibly exhausted, showed no signs of it. Beat Thor and Cap pretty effortlessly right before fighting Carol. And that's a lazy excuse that can be made for Carol too, since she came flying at full speed from far away, took the whole brunt of force of his ship, destroyed his ship and was constantly fighting too.

There's no need to make another thread for this blatantly obvious fact that Carol is a bit stronger than Thanos.

Well as far as I can see Beat Thor and Cap Am and Cap Ma all can fight with Base Thanos on equal footing, while Wanda clearly shows an apparent advantage over him.

Tanking a headbutt means a durability equal to a headbutt's attack potency.

But Cap Ma finally shown some feats in claiming her place in MCU is in all ways a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back