• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Athena (Saint Seiya) vs Whis

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Athena is in Base. If this is a stomp on the former's favor, add the other gods.

If it's a stomp for the latter, put her in god cloth.
Athena
Whis
Athena God Cloth

ahh without cloth i think at multi-galactic so whis maybe wins but is slower for now while god cloth is a stomp in athena's favor

Stalemate.

Whiz has more raw power and is better at close quarter combat. BUT Athena can perform miracles with her divine cosmo and she has divine levels of power neutraliazing abilities.

Athena's divine weapons/tools of battle that can repel, cancel out, block, or neutralize enemy attacks and/or powers:

Aegis Shield: One of the biggest defenses in Saint Seiya, it also has the power to repel evil. Even when not wielded by her the light it radiated blitzed Gemini Saga (expelling his evil personality from him) and erased a God-affecting arrow that Gold Saints couldn't remove

Nike staff: The embodiment of the Goddess of Victory, after charging it up with the power of her God Saints and herself and impaling Hades with it, she killed him for good

QPower said:
Stalemate.
Whiz has more raw power and is better at close quarter combat. BUT Athena can perform miracles with her divine cosmo and she has divine levels of power neutraliazing abilities.

Athena's divine weapons/tools of battle that can repel, cancel out, block, or neutralize enemy attacks and/or powers:

Aegis Shield: One of the biggest defenses in Saint Seiya, it also has the power to repel evil. Even when not wielded by her the light it radiated blitzed Gemini Saga (expelling his evil personality from him) and erased a God-affecting arrow that Gold Saints couldn't remove

Nike staff: The embodiment of the Goddess of Victory, after charging it up with the power of her God Saints and herself and impaling Hades with it, she killed him for good
I half agree with you. I think it can be a stalemate but If Athena pushes her self and burn her cosmo to the max then she wins.

Remember Athena's god cloth armor protects her aswell as the aegis shield and her divine cosmo energy shields. So if Whis wants to hurt Athena he needs to be able to get through the aegis shield and her god cloth. Whis also needs to watch out for her unpredictable miracle working powers, she can also seal off Whis' powers or atleast downgrade his abilities and powers making it so that he is not stronger than her.

Athena due to 2 reasons. Speed and Atomic Destruction. Remember that Saint Seiya characters ignore durability with their attacks. Her DC doesn't really matter much here.

Tivanenk said:
What did I say about putting Saint Seiya vs DBS?
You gotta admit though that, DBS/Z still have better raw power, their blasts or energy attacks are more powerful. SS/Episode G/TLC hava hax or durability bypassing techniques. So they are pretty even.

Athena takes this,whis has more raw power but that isnt enough to win athena takes it because of speed and atomic hax.

QPower said:
Tivanenk said:
What did I say about putting Saint Seiya vs DBS?
You gotta admit though that, DBS/Z still have better raw power, their blasts or energy attacks are more powerful. SS/Episode G/TLC hava hax or durability bypassing techniques. So they are pretty even.
Too bad Speed & Hax >>>>>>>>>>>>> DC

Nah.

Athena's fast enough to hax him out through atomic destruction and/or probability manipulation.

KorpiklaaniVodka said:
Hax is wanked as hell.
Whis beats normal Athena, but fails against her if she has the god cloth.
You do realize that base athena is to my knowledge like quadrillions or quintillions of times ftl while whis is only in the billions or maybe trillions right?And whis may have higher dc and durability but that doesnt mean anything when your opponent can bypass durabilty whis loses athena is too fast and hax for him.

Whis is quadrillions of times FTL too and doesn't care about most of Athena's hax (at least via powerscaling). Also, DB has atomic destruction too. It's just that it's harder to figure it out.

I find it a cliche that when people make "DBZ vs other 3-B/3-A characters" we say that the non-DBZ chars win. I can see why, because the others have hax, but honestly Whis, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta are resistant/immune to a lot of it.

Faisal Shourov "Some DB fanboys think hax is wanked, that's why DB got banned on comicvine. They don't listen :| "

What? Hax definitely is overrated. You act like hax dictates everything in a game. And since when am I a fanboy? If I was a fanboy I would have said Whis is the strongest anime character of all time. I was just realistic.

I keep hearing so much about Saint Seiya (and Sailor Moon and the Flash too), but no one bothers to post scans, no one posts calcs, nothing.

DBZ is so overrated, it's getting underrated. Whis beats normal Athena imo, in what way does that make me a fanboy? Whis is at a higher tier and is faster. He traveled the universe in 28 minutes, damn it.

RouninOtaku

"Most of them are too blinded by their love for DB to be logical and look at the feats and abilities."

Most of them are too blinded by their love for Saint Seiya to be logical and look at the feats and abilities.

Every fanbase is like that. Please stop.

KorpiklaaniVodka said:
Whis is quadrillions of times FTL too and doesn't care about most of Athena's hax (at least via powerscaling). Also, DB has atomic destruction too. It's just that it's harder to figure it out.
I find it a cliche that when people make "DBZ vs other 3-B/3-A characters" we say that the non-DBZ chars win. I can see why, because the others have hax, but honestly Whis, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta are resistant/immune to a lot of it.
Whis isnt in the quadrillions of times FTL no calc that places him on that level have been accepted yet so for now he is only in the billions of times ftl which is far too slow to tag athena. DB doesnt have any atomic destruction the best they have is cellular with maybe the spirit bomb having atomic destruction and thats a big maybe. The reason why when its DBS vs other 3-B/3-A that dbz tends to lose is because they dont have any impressive hax most other characters on that scale of power have good hax to go along with it but with dbs they only have raw power and speed and hax>dc.No one so far in dbs have been shown to have resistance to the type of hax that other characters in their tier usually have so they can only usually win if they are faster but seeing has athena is faster here and has durability bypassing hax whis loses.

Athena is superior in speed, has Spatial Manipulation and can affect both Souls and Minds, her attacks will bypass durability by hitting Whis at an atomic - quantic level, and Nike manipulates probability.

This isn't even a fight.

RouninOtaku said:
I think SS and DB fights should be banned, they all end up in major stomps in favor for the SS characters.
Some DB fanboys think hax is wanked, that's why DB got banned on comicvine. They don't listen :|

Faisal Shourov said:
RouninOtaku said:
I think SS and DB fights should be banned, they all end up in major stomps in favor for the SS characters.
Some DB fanboys think hax is wanked, that's why DB got banned on comicvine. They don't listen :|
I'm sure that some DB guys can beat some SS guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back