• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Natsu lets gooo... (Black Clover vs Fairy Tail)

It doesn't nullify the fire (it can do that with regular anti magic properties though), it removes the effects caused by the fire, so I think if the fire burns something it can make the burn not have happened, so it's like the thing never got burned (I think at least it's vague and I don't really understand it).
That's what you said, right? It's not just his powernull, he erases it as if it never was casted. So yeah it would neg the fire

That's what you said, right? It's not just his powernull, he erases it as if it never was casted. So yeah it would neg the fire
No the power nullification works differently than the destroyers blade ability. The destroyer blade removes magic side effects, it doesn't nullify magic itself, although it can still do that with antimagic but it's not as effective as say the slayer blade or dweller blade.

Idk his page is saying magic effects, it seems like he just reverts what the effects no? Aka if someone burned him, his sword reverts the effects?

No the power nullification works differently than the destroyers blade ability. The destroyer blade removes magic side effects, it doesn't nullify magic itself, although it can still do that with antimagic but it's not as effective as say the slayer blade or dweller blade.
What? No. If anything, Demon Destroyer is more potent than the other two. And no, this sword isn't limited to just nullifying the effects of spells, it literally reverted Naamah back to his physical form.

Last edited:
Idk his page is saying magic effects, it seems like he just reverts what the effects no? Aka if someone burned him, his sword reverts the effects?
Yeah in base, but his Devil Union mode puts the abilities of the sword to another level

Yeah in base, but his Devil Union mode puts the abilities of the sword to another level
I was talking to someone about this before, but in his demon union or his power ranger demon suit, he cuts the devil twins magic, that magic is non existent from what i remember reading right? Or was that Nachts magic?

I was talking to someone about this before, but in his demon union or his power ranger demon suit, he cuts the devil twins magic, that magic is non existent from what i remember reading right? Or was that Nachts magic?
It's Nacht's, but Devil Union also Negated Nacht's magic

Well I guess this is causality manipulation, but I don't really understand this ability very well, like what it can or cannot do.

Are you voting asta too?
It’ll revert magical effects. Like if someone’s water magic spell hits you and the effects are to slow you down it’ll cancel that out (I’m assuming)

It’ll revert magical effects. Like if someone’s water magic spell hits you and the effects are to slow you down it’ll cancel that out (I’m assuming)
Water slowing you down is kind of a dull example, lets say the water spell soaked a carpet, now the carpet is all wet and slimey, the destroyer blade is gonna make it so the carpet is not wet anymore. I think.

Ok, this is x792 Natsu, just gonna say that he has passive heat manip. When he arrived at the Magic Games's stadium in Crockus City, his Heat was enough to melt everything around him, and given the fact that Natsu has a slightly AP advantage, the aura alone would severaly hurt Asta before he has the chance to use his Anti Magic thing.

Also, if Amps are allowed, he could jump up to 6-C, to the key where he vaped an entire lake, which by calcs the energy input is 6-C. He defeated Jacob (one of the 12 spriggans) a High 7-A, who scales above people like Ikutsunagi who cutted through mountain ranges like butter, with 0 effort.

Or he could just use DF, which he used to TRADE blows with base Zeref, and that alone puts him well above baseline 6-C.

Ok, this is x792 Natsu, just gonna say that he has passive heat manip. When he arrived at the Magic Games's stadium in Crockus City, his Heat was enough to melt everything around him, and given the fact that Natsu has a slightly AP advantage, the aura alone would severaly hurt Asta before he has the chance to use his Anti Magic thing.

Also, if Amps are allowed, he could jump up to 6-C, to the key where he vaped an entire lake, which by calcs the energy input is 6-C. He defeated Jacob (one of the 12 spriggans) a High 7-A, who scales above people like Ikutsunagi who cutted through mountain ranges like butter, with 0 effort.

Or he could just use DF, which he used to TRADE blows with base Zeref, and that alone puts him well above baseline 6-C.
Asta actually resist heat, it's potent enough to survive the complete combustion of a human.
About the keys, natsu starts in dragon force + fire dragon kind mode which is small country level 2.2 teratons, and asta starts in black form which is small country 1 teraton, but can go devil union which is 2 teratons.

Wouldnt asta demon form just power null the heat too? Like half his body becomes cloaked in anti magic doesnt it?

I'll vote for Asta. Natsu appears to have a slight ap/dura advantage but Asta hard counters with his better power set.

After a hard fought battle, Natsu got power nullified 15 times before getting wounded and incapacitated by Asta and liebe's chad anti magic power, even though Asta easily won he did not kill his opponent and instead showed him mercy.
I added this to the profiles, thank you everyone for participating.

Back