• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Natsu lets gooo... (Black Clover vs Fairy Tail)

The click bait didn't work, please I need some discussion...
Post devil bargain Asta vs X792 Natsu
Asta starts in black divider and can go devil union, Natsu starts in dragon force fire dragon king mode. (why is the name so long bruh)
Savage dragon fire form restricted.
Speed equalized.
Starting distance is 7.77 millimeters.
Wizard king: 8 (Nelliels, Epsilon_R, Sonicflare9, TauanVictor, StrawHatArslan, Popted2, DragonGamerZ913, Delta3000)
Dragon slayer:
error 404:

Last edited:
Leaning towards Asta for now

Similar AP and Anti-Magic which should put Natsu at a disadvantage, he could still throw punches but Asta should be fine thanks to Precog.

Leaning towards Asta for now

Similar AP and Anti-Magic which should put Natsu at a disadvantage, he could still throw punches but Asta should be fine thanks to Precog.
Natsu has power nullification too by the way, but something weird might happen. Asta might power null the power null.

Natsu has power nullification too by the way, but something weird might happen. Asta might power null the power null.
I think Asta still has better power null. He power nulled the twin demons non existent magic and also pretty sure he has more layers into power null. Also how does Natsu resist his causality manip? It's not a win con in itself but it does make hitting Asta even harder.

Voting for asta. As far as I know natsu can't resist causality manip and he can't overcome the power null of asta's swords. Asta will just neg his attacks with the swords and inevitably cut through him.

Voting for asta. As far as I know natsu can't resist causality manip and he can't overcome the power null of asta's swords. Asta will just neg his attacks with the swords and inevitably cut through him.
Okay, but causality manipulation comes from the destroyer blade, and it functions by removing the side effects caused by magic spells as if they never existed, which I don't think is very useful here.

Okay, but causality manipulation comes from the destroyer blade, and it functions by removing the side effects caused by magic spells as if they never existed, which I don't think is very useful here.
does natsu not fight with fire? Asta will use his destroyer blade and remove the effects of any of his abilities.

does natsu not fight with fire? Asta will use his destroyer blade and remove the effects of any of his abilities.
It doesn't nullify the fire (it can do that with regular anti magic properties though), it removes the effects caused by the fire, so I think if the fire burns something it can make the burn not have happened, so it's like the thing never got burned (I think at least it's vague and I don't really understand it).

It doesn't nullify the fire (it can do that with regular anti magic properties though), it removes the effects caused by the fire, so I think if the fire burns something it can make the burn not have happened, so it's like the thing never got burned (I think at least it's vague and I don't really understand it).
That’s what it says on his page I believe

That’s what it says on his page I believe
But I think it needs to be like a side effect of the magic itself, so like lets say asta gets burned, he can nullify the fire but he can't remove his wound, so it's kind of limited, but say if someone gets poisoned because of poison magic, the destroyer blade will cure the poison but won't heal the damage it has done already.

But I think it needs to be like a side effect of the magic itself, so like lets say asta gets burned, he can nullify the fire but he can't remove his wound, so it's kind of limited, but say if someone gets poisoned because of poison magic, the destroyer blade will cure the poison but won't heal the damage it has done already.
Oh ok I need to finish reading bc to see this

Causality Break can revert spells as a whole, that's how he bypassed Naamah's flame intangibility and how he negated the flames inside freezing sun

Back