• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs The Cosmic Imagination

CI is a living multiverse, it doesn't have a soul to absorb. And even if it dies, it will come back, so long as someone exists to percieve it.

Doesn't bypass High-Godly regen, because even if the multiverse dies, CI won't die unless it wants to.

I mean, even if it does have it, I don't recall Asriel's soul absorption being anywhere near a multiversal+ scale, which is what would be required to absorb the soul of the CI.

Sir Ovens said:
Doesn't bypass High-Godly regen, because even if the multiverse dies, CI won't dies unless it wants to.

that is not how absorption works, hed become part of asriel, not die

Kaltias said:
I mean, even if it does have it, I don't recall Asriel's soul absorption being anywhere near a multiversal+ scale, which is what would be required to absorb the soul of the CI.

dont we assume hax to work as long as two beings are on the same dimensional level and dont have resictence?

No. The hax needs to work on that level first.

For example, that's why I don't argue that Madoka can soul screw 2-As when she is featless in that regard, but I argue that she can use law manip against people on that level due to her feat with UKG

I mean if your hax has now showings of affecting someone on your level, it doesn't work.

Besides, CI has way more things going for it, like Reality Warping, Void Manip, Mind Manip, Perception Manip, etc.

i wasent saying asriel wins, but in that case he has no possible way to win at all and can be killed fra, isnt it kinda stompish?

CI is the multiverse. Every potential SAVE or LOAD is part of CI. All it has to do is just erase itself completely and come back. It literally chooses if it wants to die or not.

Sir Ovens said:
CI is the multiverse. Every potential SAVE or LOAD is part of CI. All it has to do is just erase itself completely and come back. It literally chooses if it wants to die or not.

erm, nah dude, acasuality makes that useless, and asriel can create hes own world if omega is anything to go by

Yeah CI should take this pretty easily. Is the infinite Multiverse itself high-godly regen numerous amount of hax Ect.

@Ovens

SAVE and LOAD isn't your average time reset. Not when it can affect tier 2 immeasurable beings (See Frisk vs Flowey)

Also was mind hax used against someone on Asriel's level?

Asriel can survive in the void of nothingness that comes after CI is gone? And even if he can make a world, it's part of CI, and thus gets erased when it goes bye bye.

Kaltias said:
@Ovens
SAVE and LOAD isn't your average time reset. Not when it can affect tier 2 immeasurable beings (See Frisk vs Flowey)

Also was mind hax used against someone on Asriel's level?
one thing is not counting soul absorption, but much like we allow cthulhu to be mind haxed, hes mind is that of a 3d monster with a lot of experience, and was affected by frisks save (hes souls were, at the very least). hes mind hasent shown to have become higher dimensional, and quiet a bit of fights with him did use mind hax as argument

Sir Ovens said:
Asriel can survive in the void of nothingness that comes after CI is gone? And even if he can make a world, it's part of CI, and thus gets erased when it goes bye bye.

yes, as dt allows that, and no, its created by him, and its created outside of the universe that it itself contains

Perception manip was used on the reader, whom in the context of the story should be 2-A. It's complicated because it's essentially a regular human being interacting with fiction through the Enchiridion. But for all intents and purposes, the reader was 2-A for being able to 'think' away CI.

Pretty sure that Ult said that the reader isn't more difficult to affect than your average 10-B, so...

Ah, which further strengthens my point that Asriel is not killing CI anytime soon.

Asriel surely isn't going to kill The Imagination anytime soon

Even if he manages to destroy The Multiverse, its nature as being formed and sustained by perception will bring it back. Which means Asriel will have to kill himself to try and get rid of it

And even then, it would still come back

Although... I am not sure if The Imagination's hax other than Reality Warping can affect Asriel, since it is... well the source of all magic across all of existence, in its purest form, and it would logically be immensely more powerful than wizards, magic users and other people who barely understand its nature, and yet are capable of warping reality, although i am still not sure... So i am gonna go with Inconclusive for now

swamp didnt have all the ways to put down asriel that ci has to do it, and asriel could have technicly kept attacking it for a month, making it uncapable of dammage him, winning

I don't see the Cosmic Imagination erasing Asriel with the void manipulation.

The Enchiridion-level mind manipulation shouldn't do much either.

Reality warping is really generic.

Yeah, counting the above. Swamp Thing had two ways to put down Asriel.

CI (maybe) has three, it's not that big of a difference.

Back