• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

that a old match aint it? Bill vs Asriel

Asriel passively paralyzes Bill with his full power, so you might want to use 2-A Bill since strong enough beings can break out of it

Bill probably wins by just leaving his physical body and snapping tho
Since only his physical body is paralysed
Don't see Asriel destroying Bill's SOUL with 1 points of damage before lad just does that

Killing Bill once would be enough to well, kill him
It's just that Bill is 2-A and Asriel is 2-B
I do wonder if the Mindscape Bill that leaves his body would have 2-A dura or not tho
Even if they fight for eternity the regen stalls what little Asriel can do forever......

I can understand Asriel having EE

But chara? Didn't they destroy the cosmology via AP? Or is there something i don't know about?
They verbatim said it was EE.

And yeah you can scale it to AP given Chara took power from the Player to achieve this feat, and the Player has around the same DT as Asriel.

Ngl at one point I was thinking about making Photoshop Flowey vs Mindscape Bill because both are Unknown tier and it seemed like an interesting match but it probably wouldn't work.

Back