• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs The Cosmic Imagination

first, asriel has no resictence to mind manipulation, nor is hes mind higher dimensional

it has controll over all of the multiverse and anything that ever happened init

you may not see it, but it remains as he can do it. and asriel could win against swamp by spamming atttack for a month, here that wouldent work

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it has controll over all of the multiverse and anything that ever happened init
It is technically a living multiverse, but I don't think it has control over everything that has happened in it.

Asriel can still put up a fight, he is capable of destroying the Multiverse, just the CI comes back.

Asriel was hitting the Swamp Thing, but Swamp Thing was regenerating as it was hit, Asriel definetely wasn't killing the Swamp Thing ever.

erm, no, it itself created itself and destroyed itself on a whim. he wasent killing it, but he could incapacitate it for a mont. ci on the other hand litiraly can not only come back , but itd be capable of hurting him. swamp could not hurt him while constantly destroyed, but the ci could simply mindhax asriel.

Not seeing any way for Asriel to get past mid-godly, but I don't see TCI having a very effective way to take down Asriel, as Angel of Death is far above basline and SAVE and LOAD will help him a lot. I vote inconclusive.

Tenebricite said:
Not seeing any way for Asriel to get past mid-godly, but I don't see TCI having a very effective way to take down Asriel, as Angel of Death is far above basline and SAVE and LOAD will help him a lot. I vote inconclusive.
please do show asriels way of dealing with mind hax, he doesent have a higher dimensional mind nor any resictence

Errorsaness said:
Again if The cosmic Imagination can tear out Asriel's game mechanics Cosmc wins but if not it's inconclusive.
What does game mechanics have to do with the out come of a fight?

Anyway I'll cast my vote for the Cosmic Imagiantion

The reason for this is that well The Imagination just has more ways of putting asriel down than the reverse. First off I may be wrong about this but isn't the Imagination tied to the elementals because if so then the Imagination could turn Asriel into a candy thing or Slime. Second Void Manipulation is something Asriel has no resistance to or can combat (I.E having mid-godly regen). I would also say that Causality Manipulation could help to deflect Asreil attacks and turn the, against him, but I might be stretching here. Third that Regen helps the Imagination just come back from the punishment Asriel could do and tie that with his type 8 immortality and you have a really hard thing to kill. Fourth The Imagination has Mind hax that may or may not work (This really depends on if the reader is treated as a 4D being) but if it does work than The Imangination could Mind hax him and incapacitate him.

But what about Asriel he must have something that could work against him. Well he does Power Nullification if strong enough could potentially wipe the Imangination with anyway to fight back, Soul Manipulation could put the Imangination down temporarily but not long enough for an incapacitated win to occur. Spatial warping could injure the Imagination but not put him down.

So I will go with The Imangination because of his Elemental, Void, causality Manipulation, add his High-Godly Regenerationn, and type 8 immortalilty and this match could go for the Imagination or inconclusive.

Errorsaness said:
HIS game mechanich makes him impossible to destroy. If Cosmic can't destroy that he can't win
No.

We don't use game mechanics.

Game mechanics aren't giving Asriel type 8 immortality.

Errorsaness said:
HIS game mechanich makes him impossible to destroy. If Cosmic can't destroy that he can't win
I am pretty sure that we don't use game mechanics in a vs debate because of how weird they can get (I.E Final fantasy's turn mechanic, Every single Turned based RPG every) unless the characters abilities is tied to the mechanic (I.E Monika from DDLC, and IM Scared character). So just saying "Game mechanics gg" is not a good enough reason alas to why the match should be a inconclusive.

Edit: Ninja'ed

I vote Cosmic because it has no game mechanichs. If there is no game mechanics then there is just the data stats and I know that Cosmic has farther Data stats than Asriel

Errorsaness said:
I vote Cosmic because it has no game mechanics. If there is no game mechanics then there are just the data stats and I know that Cosmic has farther Data stats than Asriel
How does CI not having Game Mechanics make him win?

CI wins because it could Mindhax Asriel, it could erase Asriel or it could turn him into a jelly bean, and Asriel has no way of killing CI.

Holyhotsauce said:
it could turn him into a jelly bean
Well that more of a stretch because I have no Idea if the imingation is tied to the elementals if so then yeah It can just turn Asriel into a jelly bean. But it doesn't really change the match seeing as how The Imagination still has his Void, and Mind hax

Just thought I should say that

Magic, and by extension, what the Elementals use, is just an aspect of the Cosmic Imagination. All magic, thoughts, anything really, only exist because the imagination imagines it to exist. Everything is fundamentally tied to it.

Back