• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The resurgence of a Demonic Dream Triangle vs a Hypergod Goat | Bill Cipher VS Asriel | 0-2-0

Go make a CRT arguing UT should get Mid Godly resurrection instead of Low Godly then.

Plus it's called "verse equalization", UT Souls don't contain the mind, but in vs threads it's assumed Bill can also target Asriel's mind as it's still an incorporeal part of his being lol.
1-nah
2-Verse equalization don't reach everything

hitting it, he can interact with asirels mind, even if it is not connected with his soul he can do some of his hax to just attack at them at the same time
He need to first enter the mind to atack It without atacking the soul

but sinse I'm tired of discussing this I acept It's not a stomp, voting asriel IC bill would just blast him for the one shoot sinse both are "super powerful gods" what mean that eventually Asriel just use EE

What the **** are we voting Asriel for

Bill just snaps, Asriel doesnt even start with EE nor can he reset after Bill attacks

This is a mismatch

Did Bill completely kill time baby? Judging by profiles Im not sure he did, as TB has High regeneration

Did Bill completely kill time baby? Judging by profiles Im not sure he did, as TB has High regeneration
It's only said that time baby would eventually come back and would be destructive or something but he in fact defeated time baby and stoped him from interfirig with his plans(also the entire time army)

Determination explicitly needs the mind, Flowey has to actively refuse to die to resurrect, Frisk too.

Heck, there's a reason why the other 6 souls died despite them having the SAVE and LOAD powers, because of them giving up and not using the power anymore against Asgore. Without the mind, DT cannot work.

he can't

They need a mind to do it, Bills energy attacks destroy the mind and the soul
Bill shot a attack at Time Baby, which Time baby could still regen with, with only High regeneration, unless that isnt where his high regen comes from

he can't

They need a mind to do it, Bills energy attacks destroy the mind and the soul
I will not start that discussion again, thank To the diference on how GF and UT soul and mind dinamics are, bill would need to enter asriel mindscape to atack his mind sinse asriel mind isn't conected to the soul

I will not start that discussion again, thank To the diference on how GF and UT soul and mind dinamics are, bill would need to enter asriel mindscape to atack his mind sinse asriel mind isn't conected to the soul
Bill can affect Souls, Minds and Concepts

He can simply destroy Asriels mind specifically and end his life... Plus Acausality would mean he would know how to deal with the save and load

In verse equalization it's literally like that. Bill can target both soul and mind because he just can. There's a reason why Asriel has not Mid Godly but Bill has.

Plus you're arguing like DT is passive and does not need the mind, when that's bs.

Bill just snaps, Asriel doesnt even start with EE nor can he reset after Bill attacks
About that, the first thing he did as Photoshop Flowey was him completely ******* up the game, and Asriel did not instantly erase the game because he only wanted to gain control over the timeline and reset so he gets back with Chara. He has no intention to do that with Bill of course, so it's not unreasonable he'd do that, especially when he has the same mindset as Chara's to destroy everything with the 7 SOULs.

Also, about Bill attacking both soul and mind, while true... is there evidence he can do the same as UT characters who can indeed attack soul and body at the same time? Because we don't assume everytime a Dragon Ball character kills someone, they destroy their soul as well.

And this leads me to think that... can Bill attack before Asriel uses his Info 2 EE? Chara needs a slash, but Asriel seems to be better at manipulating the game world, as as Photoshop Flowey he already did a lot of funny stuff with thoughts, so Asriel being able to delete the game world with a thought does not seem far fetched, especially when he does that passively in his FP state.

Aka... Asriel stomps, as he thinks and Bill is erased.

Also, about Bill attacking both soul and mind, while true... is there evidence he can do the same as UT characters who can indeed attack soul and body at the same time? Because we don't assume everytime a Dragon Ball character kills someone, they destroy their soul as well.

And this leads me to think that... can Bill attack before Asriel uses his Info 2 EE? Chara needs a slash, but Asriel seems to be better at manipulating the game world, as as Photoshop Flowey he already did a lot of funny stuff with thoughts, so Asriel being able to delete the game world with a thought does not seem far fetched, especially when he does that passively in his FP state.

Aka... Asriel stomps, as he thinks and Bill is erased.
I mean I really dont think Azzy would see Bill and instantly pull out his best wincon. Bills transmutation should also do the trick, I think its just a mismatch

I mean I really dont think Azzy would see Bill and instantly pull out his best wincon. Bills transmutation should also do the trick, I think its just a mismatch
Because he has the same mindset of Chara whose intention is literally to just nuke everything, Asriel's goal was initially the same.

Wont Asriels mind/soul still exist and allow him to do a reset?

He didnt nuke everything at all in his fight, he was passively and slowly doing it
He did not plan to because he just wanted to reset everything to stay again with who he mistaken as Chara. Man forgot the context fr.

He even says he's changed his mind in the fight lmao, he wouldn't have a reason to "reset to play forever" with Bill instead.

Wont Asriels mind/soul still exist and allow him to do a reset?
Transmutation stops mind
He did not plan to because he just wanted to reset everything to stay again with who he mistaken as Chara. Man forgot the context fr.

He even says he's changed his mind in the fight lmao, he wouldn't have a reason to "reset to play forever" with Bill instead.
I dont remember

Back