• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The resurgence of a Demonic Dream Triangle vs a Hypergod Goat | Bill Cipher VS Asriel | 0-2-0

Passive paralysis kinda of ***** up Bill, though it's not a stomp given Bill still can use the Madness Bubbles which would incapacitate him, though I think Asriel would pull his Type 2 Info EE quicker due to paralysis and him being prone to just blast off everything if Bill doesn't get hurt from his first attacks.

Regardless voting Asriel here, as said above he pulls his wincons before Bill's.

Madness bubbles need hand movements

Passive Paralysis basically means Asriel ***** Bill, I think its a stomp

I mean Bill nearly always shows using hand gestures for creation feats so its not a scretch
I've rewatched the clip and actually there weren't bubbles.

Though an argument I can make for Bill is him realizing he can't move his physical body so he's forced to use his Astral Projection to act as the NEP soul, but that kinda defeats the purpose on why he needed to get the body in the 1st place so kek.

It should be specified that Asriel starts in his base them, otherwise he stomps.

Though an argument I can make for Bill is him realizing he can't move his physical body so he's forced to use his Astral Projection to act as the NEP soul, but that kinda defeats the purpose on why he needed to get the body in the 1st place so kek.
Yeahh I really doubt Bill would leave his body for something like this

Anyways this was always deemed a mismatch, I still think it is

Would Bills Transmutation and stuff work on Asriel?
Yes, DT needs the user to be explicitly conscious when they're dying, and the transmutation makes the target unconstitutional.
I mean all Bill has to do is use his Mind manip or shoot an energy beam at Asriel to take him out.
Mind Manip depends, and LOADing/Resurrecting kinda of makes one shot AP gap useless.

It's an hax fight here.
Think Bill stomps if Asriel is Base Form
Depends though. Bill either begins with transmutation, madness hax or blasting Asriel away, and 2/3 of these options are instant incapacitation options.

Also I've forgot that Bill can indeed enter inside minds without making a deal, so he still had a wincon against Asriel's True Power, but he doesn't use it IC so kek again.

Yes, DT needs the user to be explicitly conscious when they're dying, and the transmutation makes the target unconstitutional.
GOLB vs Litch lol

any way, Asriel can still use reset as long It's soul exist scaling from frisk that can reset even when their soul is broken, trough Would true reset even kill bill considering It's a 2-B hax and bill is 2-A in dura?

any way, Asriel can still use reset as long It's soul exist scaling from frisk that can reset even when their soul is broken, trough Would true reset even kill bill considering It's a 2-B hax and bill is 2-A in dura?
True Reset wouldnt really matter because of 2-A dura and Aca 4

True Reset does not even kill, it just resets the multiverse to how it was.

It's a good incap option, but Bill is not getting affected from it yes.

Also, bill non existig phisiology and incorporeability alread makes him immune to paralize
True Reset does not even kill, it just resets the multiverse to how it was.

It's a good incap option, but Bill is not getting affected from it yes.
I mean, he could erase and just not create a new universe, true reset is a 2 part power, wrasing and creating a new one

Also, bill non existig phisiology and incorporeability alread makes him immune to paralize
That's for his soul, his 3D body gets affected.
I mean, he could erase and just not create a new universe, true reset is a 2 part power, wrasing and creating a new one
Nah, it's just resetting the game world to how it was before the resets, it's only that. There's not really the action of destroy and recreate, it goes even against what Asriel said in the fight.

That's for his soul, his 3D body gets affected.
This still don't incapacitate him sinse he can leave his body to keep going

Nah, it's just resetting the game world to how it was before the resets, it's only that. There's not really the action of destroy and recreate, it goes even against what Asriel said in the fight
I mean, asriel had no intention of usig true reset and he scales from frisk who's reset is done like that

I conced, any way the "how reset work" talk don't matter sinse Bill will not be destroyed by It

Also, bill can still use his laser eye sinse he don't need to move to actually use it and wouldn't shapeshifting kinda counter the paralizes?

Maybe? I have genuinely no idea about that, given the paralysis is only stopping the physical body from moving.

Shapeshifting prolly won't, but the eye laser kinda is a thing, but Asriel can just, you know, move away given he has experience with those attacks.

Maybe? I have genuinely no idea about that, given the paralysis is only stopping the physical body from moving.

Shapeshifting prolly won't, but the eye laser kinda is a thing, but Asriel can just, you know, move away given he has experience with those attacks.
It also don't stop bill from using his hax in the non phisicall form still has haxs he can use... wait, he can use TK on the non phisicall form, remenber the deer teath thing?

Unfortunetly, 2-A dura kinda mean he can tank asriel erasing only a 2-B hax
No??????? Hax does not give a darn about dura lmfao. Information Manipulation is about erasing the building blocks of reality, that stuff is like concept hax, that does not care about physical dura lol.

No??????? Hax does not give a darn about dura lmfao. Information Manipulation is about erasing the building blocks of reality, that stuff is like concept hax, that does not care about physical dura lol.
I will let someone else explain how ****** up haxes get on the "infinity" tiers

Back