• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zero You snooze you lose, if only i could find some decent full sized pics of haime, none really exist, you can find art for the girls, but not hajime.

@Dodo Cool.

Why the MC is so edgy and over the top? lol I did read the manga but man, chill the **** down will you!!!

He would have been more edgy if not for yue, almost dying messed him up, was on the verge of losing his humanity if yue didn't show up.

He mellows over the series, by the after stories he is still pretty ruthless but he restrains himself cause he can't just go around killing ppl.

Lol even his daughter is savage, took out a group of terrorist by herself.

Da **** he have daughter? also the asshole had sex with loli vampire and have have harem on his own and he's edgy and OP because ..... well PLOT!!!

Kaneki and Guts are chill after everything they went through

THE ONE WHO NEED TO BE EDGY IS SUBARU!!! WHY HE STILL FREAKING BETA MALE WHO FOLLOW HALF ELF AROUND AND HIS DREAM IS TO MARRY HER!!!!

Yea he has a daughter, he met a little girl in like volume 4 or 5, basically he adopted her after taking out the organization who was trafficking her and other demihumans.

You already got your edgy subaru in the ayamatsu and oyatsu if's.

Hajime does what he wants whenever he wants, anyone gets in his way, even god, he kills them.

After he returned back home, his teacher, was forced to take responsibility for the class disappearing and she was being harassed, hajime didn't like that so he mind controlled the entire planet so they stopped talking about him and the other ppl who returned after disappearing.

At first nothing, he didn't care about that anymore he thought it was irrelevant, it's because of that that he met yue, and got powerful, so he was passed the point of holding a grudge.

But then hiyama plotted with eri to get kaori from hajime, they basically killed off a bunch of ppl including some of the classmates, i mean even kaori died, at point hajime decided he needed to die, and killed him.

Haven't posted anything here in forever, the anime has been confirmed to be airing july 2019

Also new visual:

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou illustration

Also nsfw visual from vol 9 of the ln: Here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After getting his arm ripped off, nearly dying, and spending like 10 days in a hole hiding from being killed, he went so to say insane.

He decided that anything that gets in his way he would kill it, he wants to go back home, and will end anyone or anything that gets in his way of doing that, even if it's a classmate, if you're an enemy then it's gg, he isn't letting you live.

Also he doesn't give a damn about stuff like saving the world, as far as he is concerned that's not his problem.

Typical plot of beta male going through something bad and turn into absolute edge lord. I just how there's more to him.

Not really, for protags we usually get a bunch of wimps, who are about saving the world and that other sort of stuff, and are nice guys who believe killing is wrong.

Hajime is the opposite, which is why i read arifureta cause he is nothing like that, he just doesn't care about saving the world, he just wants to go back home and if people try to prevent him from doing that, he won't show mercy.

It's not that he goes around looking to kill ppl either, just that if you attack him, he makes sure you don't come back to try to kill him again.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not really, for protags we usually get a bunch of wimps, who are about saving the world and that other sort of stuff, and are nice guys who believe killing is wrong.
Hajime is the opposite, which is why i read arifureta cause he is nothing like that, he just doesn't care about saving the world, he just wants to go back home and if people try to prevent him from doing that, he won't show mercy.
This is actually what I wanted in Arifureta, but it changed after a while and Hajime pretty much became a Tsundere, which really turned me off in addition to the random harem that began forming.

I actually really enjoy Isekai web novels; from Overlord, Dungeon Seeker, Kuro no Maou, Summoned Slaughterer, Shield Hero, and Instant Death to Death March, Slime, Mushoku Tensei, Isekai Maou, Konjiki no Wordmaster....ect....I've read a good amount of all of them...

IDK, maybe I'll give Arifureta another chance at some point, my passion for isekai is burning once again lately as I've been working on these Konjiki no Wordmaster and now Instant Death profiles.

Meh i wouldn't say he is a tsundere, he is still pretty savage, just that he knows he can't go around killing people in japan, in the after stories when he isn't in japan, and goes to other worlds he pretty goes to end anyone who ticks him off, literally killing then and resurrecting them over and over again, but yea his wives do limit him, if they tell him to stop he listens, but if something happens to them then it's gg dude would probably nuke the world.

I see you're a man of culture with all those isekai's, as you can probably see i am big into isekai's too, didn't get far in konji, read like a chapter of instant death, wait you read isekai mahou? Nice, think it's a good series that needs some more love on here, by isekai mahou you mean isekai mahou wa okuteru or isekai maou to shoukan shoujo no dorei majutsu?

Celestial Pegasus said:
wait you read isekai mahou? Nice, think it's a good series that needs some more love on here, by isekai mahou you mean isekai mahou wa okuteru or isekai maou to shoukan shoujo no dorei majutsu?
Yep. I read like the first few volumes over a year ago.

So possibly some upgrades to planet level are in order maybe.

Shia fought and defeated lutria who was said to be the god of another world, the mother of everything, the will of the planet itself, the world itself etc, and lutria's death would heavily influence all lives.

At the very least seems High 6-A to me, but might be 5-B, would have to look for some opinions.

Official trailer.

Glad the Japanese fans raged at the terrible art so the studio changed it, should have been this way from the start.

Now the issue is if this is gonna be another 12-13 episode isekai anime that adapts 3-4 LN volumes. We still don't know how many episodes it will have.

Edit: Checked seems it's gonna be 13 episodes + 2 unaired episodes.

I have to see the actual episode first before deciding anything, so far just the op visuals are bad since there isn't any animation.

Speaking of the manga dropped that a while ago, skip's way too much of the light novel.

So not only are the op visuals bad, they decided to rearranged stuff and skip the explanations of the characters being isekai'ed and the whole section about the world they are in and the abilities and what not, just to focus on the edge aspects of Hajime.

Ed doesn't even have any visuals, seriously took an entire year to fix the issues with the anime and we still get this train wreck.

It's a power fantasy Isekai why would it be any different than anime we get every season? Sadly not all Isekai are Re;Zero and Tate no Yussha.

This is probably the most butchered adaptation of a LN i have seen in a long time, you wouldn't even know this is an isekai if not for the synopsis and op, don't remember any other adaptation being this bad, isekai maou? Skipped stuff but was decent for an adaptation? Kenja no mago? Was decent from what i remember of the WN.

This was just bad, and they had over a year to fix it is what bothers me the most.

Also considering White Fox did this and they are also doing Re Zero season 2, i am worried, hopefully that doesn't become trash too.

Yes it's that bad, they literally skipped the entire prologue, there isn't anything about before Hajime and co got isekai'ed, and nothing about the new world they are in, no explanation about magic, it literally starts with him in the Labyrinth, after which he goes throw his transformation which btw isn't long despite Hajime literally being in pain for 10 days in the LN before going through the change.

The animation is terrible, the cgi is terrible, Arifureta isn't even my favorite isekai, Re Zero is, but by any standard of measurement this was a horrible adaptation, Arifureta got done dirty.

I though the manga was bad due to being rushed but this takes the cake. Seems Arifureta just can't get a decent adaptation.

And yea very worried for season 2 of Re Zero, hopefully no one who touched this adaptation touches Re Zero.

I wouldn't be too worried for Re:Zero S2 yet, White Fox has a strong record. If we have the same director and writer as season one,Steins Gate, Katanagatari, or most of their other past works, Re:Zero should be fine. If we learn that we have the writer and director of the Arifureta adaptation, then it's time to get worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back