• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"I couldn't resist, I really couldn't. Shizuku vol 1 9-B end (7.94 Megajoules), adult Mikey as I assume he is his strongest version, speed unequalized (I know, surprising right?), Mikey have all his optional equipment."
Dude what are you talking about, it should be assumed he starts in D.I since that's his strongest version.
It's not infused with magic (To my knowledge) But the fact it can tank damage without being dented just proves Mikey won't be able to do anything
Then it would be a stomp because if it can absorb damages of up to small building this fight wont be added to profiles and you would have to remove his armor
Him being the strongest in humanity means he is above everyone skill wise
No it doesn't, being the strongest doesn't mean you have the most skill. If you were to put a light weigth who trained more against a heavy weight the heavy weight would win.
That includes, Martial arts military grade (It's on his profile) and swordsman ship
Military grade martial arts is not higher then Mikey's martial arts dude
Who compare magic people with deliquents, See who is more inhuman
Stop bringing up magic, it's starting to piss me off dude
Why can Mikey beat 550 of people and be consistent

But when it's the other way around it's inconsistent?
Never said that dude what ?
What i'm trying to say here is, He has experience in dealing with a variety of foes, Mikey is nothing new to him
Sure, but Mikey is still more skilled then him, its as simple as that
its not even accepted ?

Dude what are you talking about, it should be assumed he starts in D.I since that's his strongest version.
The OP used Mikey's strongest key which is Adult Mikey, DI is an ability he has where can activate it
Then it would be a stomp because if it can absorb damages of up to small building this fight wont be added to profiles and you would have to remove his armor
i said it scales to his AP, I will apologize i made a mistake here
No it doesn't, being the strongest doesn't mean you have the most skill. If you were to put a light weigth who trained more against a heavy weight the heavy weight would win
He isn't just the strongest read the profile dammit

He is the most skilled and strongest of humanity
Military grade martial arts is not higher then Mikey's martial arts dude
They are? And he is the most skilled of humanity too
Stop bringing up magic, it's starting to piss me off dude
What's starting to piss me off, Is the fact you just can't admit a guy who trained for wars

Has genius level statements and acknowledged by the most skilled inverse and has constantly fought in wars with alot of variety of foes who are stronger than Mikey and beated genius level opponents thanks to his experience

Is somehow worse than a guy who just has 1 statement of being a genius and can be 550 people no diff
Sure, but Mikey is still more skilled then him, its as simple as that
He isn't, See above
its not even accepted ?
It is? Otherwise why wouldn't he be supersonic?

Just accept it

The OP used Mikey's strongest key which is Adult Mikey, DI is an ability he has where can activate it
No, Mikey D.I key is his strongest key
i said it scales to his AP, I will apologize i made a mistake here
What ?! Dude, he scales to 2.3 megajoules, its final, his armor can't be above that or it would have to be noted and could likely turn this into an unfair matchup
He is the most skilled and strongest of humanity
Being the most skilled at using a swords is different to martial arts, again, his sword would be usless when he gets his arm broken
What's starting to piss me off, Is the fact you just can't admit a guy who trained for wars. Has genius level statements and acknowledged by the most skilled inverse and has constantly fought in wars with alot of variety of foes who are stronger than Mikey and beated genius level opponents thanks to his experience
Mikey has trained for years, has genius level statements, acknowledged by someone whos trained in martial arts for decades, can use multiple martial arts at once, has the most skills in his verse, constantly fighting trained delinquents ect. Also "who are stronger then Mikey", did this man use magic for any of the statements you just said, if he has then your statements are useless
It is? Otherwise why wouldn't he be supersonic? Just accept it
WHERE was it accepted dude, for one it wasn't a calc, for two ANT can't accept calculations dude ? Simple

No, Mikey D.I key is his strongest key
No, Mikey has Kid key, Tokyo manji Key, Kanto Manji Key and Adult Key

Nothing here implies DI, Like i said, DI is an ability not a Key
What ?! Dude, he scales to 2.3 megajoules, its final, his armor can't be above that or it would have to be noted and could likely turn this into an unfair matchup
Yeah, I will apologize here
Being the most skilled at using a swords is different to martial arts, again, his sword would be usless when he gets his arm broken
Don't you see he has martial arts too? Read his profile, Stop ignoring

He has military grade level swordsmanship and martial arts, Can pretty much stomp elites of his troupes no diff as he a mentor to them and they are also skilled to the point they can fight against monsters and demons
Mikey has trained for years,
So did Meld, But way longer than Mikey
has genius level statements,
Where none of them reach the level of Meld

Also he has one, Which is his grandpa
acknowledged by someone whos trained in martial arts for decades
He comes nowhere close to someone who can literally do this;

Hajime's movements lack the polish of Meld or Shizuku’s, both of who had trained in styles that had been refined for generations, however, they are incredibly effective. Every single one of his moves links perfectly to the next; a level of experience backs them that no amount of martial arts practice could ever reach. Can ricochet bullets off of various surfaces, thus he can attack from any angle. Calculated everything about Noint, from her reaction time, position, to the approximate direction she knocked his chakrams away, and shot Noint's swords in the exact same spot in the entire fight until they broke, this while fighting purely with instincts without the ability to think[15] due to move their bodies faster than their thoughts. Can save someone at the distance by shooting three bullets through twenty enemies using the tiny gaps of them without hitting any of it, this without even looking and while fighting a sea of monsters. He can plan out numerous strategies and exactly how a battle will proceed before fighting with only a little knowledge, adapt to and counter his opponents fighting style and find weaknesses during a fight, and is also an extremely skilled marksman and ingenious. Despite the immense gap in skill between Oscar and him, Hajime stole and improved his techniques, just to have Oscar improve even furthermore the techniques that Hajime stole, and this cycle repeated several times until they repaired the ancient seal from a far advanced and powerful society. Hajime was able to re-purpose his transmute skill to be useful in combat when initially it was only seen as being useful for blacksmithing. Hajime possess the most deadly talent: innovation. Can counter a spell after just seeing it once. Can dodge the random and unpredictable barriage of attacks of Ehit, and after fight him for some time he can become able to predict exactly were he would instantly teleport and dodge his attacks purely on instinct. Through his battle with Ehit his close combat skills reached even greater heights by dissected his fighting style, learn his habits, and he began to corner him while altenating the timings of his attacks, targeting the gaps in his perception and mixing visual illusions with random patterns. Quickly developed a counter to the dangerous ability of Ehit swords that let them pass through anything except the soul of their intended target, as well as counter his ultimate shield which needed a complex combination of all ancient magics, everything in the middle of their battle. For the purpose of get Yue back from Ehit and defeat him Hajime made an really elaborated plan that needed him to go through a fierce battle where he nearly died a dozen times with the objetive of make his enemy lower his guard and give the decisive blow when all the pieces where in place. He has also developed the various artifacts he fights with and further improved them multiple times, even incorporating technology from other worlds to them. Some of the said worlds are more technological advanced than Earth. Some of his artifacts are: railguns and various types of vehicles in the first part of the series, later in the Main Story, he created golems and satellites, and in the After Story, he created a perpetual motion artifact which supplies him with unlimited energy. Analyzed and took control of the entire planet's energy, cutting off Japan from it, while also using it to supply his allies with infinite energy

Can his granpa do all of this? No way

Do tell me who has better acknowledgement?
, can use multiple martial arts at once,
So can Meld but better
has the most skills in his verse,
Martial arts wise Meld isn't considering Hajime and Shizuku
constantly fighting trained delinquents ect.
Not trained, They all are street brawlers at best

With a few of them being actually trained

Where in turn Meld can obliterate his troups martial arts wise who can do the things above, Can fight monsters, demons etc etc

Assasins too who are highly trained in assasination arts
Also "who are stronger then Mikey", did this man use magic for any of the statements you just said, if he has then your statements are useless
Demons, Monsters

Pretty much any low tier monster and demons, And Melds troupes

He uses magic to amp his stats
WHERE was it accepted dude, for one it wasn't a calc, for two ANT can't accept calculations dude ? Simple
His profile states it, Deal with it

Or just make a CRT to fix that, Nothing big

No, Mikey has Kid key, Tokyo manji Key, Kanto Manji Key and Adult Key

Nothing here implies DI, Like i said, DI is an ability not a Key
Starting in his strongest version would be DI
Don't you see he has martial arts too? Read his profile, Stop ignoring. He has military grade level swordsmanship and martial arts, Can pretty much stomp elites of his troupes no diff as he a mentor to them and they are also skilled to the point they can fight against monsters and demons
I'm not ignoring, it's just not as good as Mikey's lol
He comes nowhere close to someone who can literally do this;. Hajime's movements lack the polish of Meld or Shizuku’s, both of who had trained in styles that had been refined for generations, however, they are incredibly effective. Every single one of his moves links perfectly to the next; a level of experience backs them that no amount of martial arts practice could ever reach. Can ricochet bullets off of various surfaces, thus he can attack from any angle. Calculated everything about Noint, from her reaction time, position, to the approximate direction she knocked his chakrams away, and shot Noint's swords in the exact same spot in the entire fight until they broke, this while fighting purely with instincts without the ability to think[15] due to move their bodies faster than their thoughts. Can save someone at the distance by shooting three bullets through twenty enemies using the tiny gaps of them without hitting any of it, this without even looking and while fighting a sea of monsters. He can plan out numerous strategies and exactly how a battle will proceed before fighting with only a little knowledge, adapt to and counter his opponents fighting style and find weaknesses during a fight, and is also an extremely skilled marksman and ingenious. Despite the immense gap in skill between Oscar and him, Hajime stole and improved his techniques, just to have Oscar improve even furthermore the techniques that Hajime stole, and this cycle repeated several times until they repaired the ancient seal from a far advanced and powerful society. Hajime was able to re-purpose his transmute skill to be useful in combat when initially it was only seen as being useful for blacksmithing. Hajime possess the most deadly talent: innovation. Can counter a spell after just seeing it once. Can dodge the random and unpredictable barriage of attacks of Ehit, and after fight him for some time he can become able to predict exactly were he would instantly teleport and dodge his attacks purely on instinct. Through his battle with Ehit his close combat skills reached even greater heights by dissected his fighting style, learn his habits, and he began to corner him while altenating the timings of his attacks, targeting the gaps in his perception and mixing visual illusions with random patterns. Quickly developed a counter to the dangerous ability of Ehit swords that let them pass through anything except the soul of their intended target, as well as counter his ultimate shield which needed a complex combination of all ancient magics, everything in the middle of their battle. For the purpose of get Yue back from Ehit and defeat him Hajime made an really elaborated plan that needed him to go through a fierce battle where he nearly died a dozen times with the objetive of make his enemy lower his guard and give the decisive blow when all the pieces where in place. He has also developed the various artifacts he fights with and further improved them multiple times, even incorporating technology from other worlds to them. Some of the said worlds are more technological advanced than Earth. Some of his artifacts are: railguns and various types of vehicles in the first part of the series, later in the Main Story, he created golems and satellites, and in the After Story, he created a perpetual motion artifact which supplies him with unlimited energy. Analyzed and took control of the entire planet's energy, cutting off Japan from it, while also using it to supply his allies with infinite energ
Mikey is more skilled, just being honest, not sword wise ofcourse but martial arts wise he just is, he's been doing it since 4, is a genius and I had more points above. Also some of the things you stated are examples of him using magic when that isn't allowed in this matchup, I'm just going to stop debating if all you do is bring up things from other keys. If you have a statement showing he's a genius in martial arts then I will consider it equal, but thats me reaching since Mikey is known to be able to use multiple martial arts at once
Not trained, They all are street brawlers at best
This is just you being biased, I've given you examples of people who Mikey beat and what martial arts they are proficient in, I gave more then 10 examples I think to
He uses magic to amp his stats
Yeah, this debate is over, keep talking about magic

Yeah, this debate is over, keep talking about magic
The fact you say army guys who battle monsters in wars

Is worse than a deliquent

Speak volumes of your bias

You didn't even give me a good proof of how Mikey has better martial arts besides "His grandpa says he is a genius" That can triumph over fighting wars with alot more than 550 people

"restrict their magic" meaning he can't use magic
Either you are blind, Ignorant or biased (You are biased)

Even a 9-C gun can kill a tier 8 character (at least from memory), but I can change it since the general agreement seem to be that Shizuku stomp.

Changed it to Meld Loggins, he scale to 2.64 Megajoules and his offensive magic it's restricted as it's 9-A. I will leave speed unequalized as the difference between base Mikey and Meld it's just 1.6x and with DI he become slightly faster, plus the firearms.

"restrict their magic" meaning he can't use magic
"Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Superior to his knights who stopped together the Behemoth charge, he was also able to damage the Behemoth though that was thanks to work together with Shizuku. Despite the superior stats of the students no one of them could ever defeat him in battle), likely Small Building level (Magic of characters of his level have been shown to be able to melt people's bones[18] and vaporize humanoid monsters,[19] which would need this amount of energy. Thanks to Body Strengthening he can output that same level of energy with his physicals)"

All forms of magic could only be restricted if there was a part of this saying "x level with magic"
So yes, op restricts it all, you're correct...
...but makes this thread unaddable. Sorry.

Either you are blind, Ignorant or biased (You are biased)
At this point, why isn't OP edited and it's still talking about Shizuku?
I couldn't resist, I really couldn't. Shizuku vol 1 9-B end (7.94 Megajoules), adult Mikey as I assume he is his strongest version, speed unequalized (I know, surprising right?), Mikey have all his optional equipment. If most agree it's a stomp I can change it to the two current Arifureta profiles that scale to 2.98 Megajoules and restrict their magic, or far less skilled characters that scale around the 7 Megajoules.

Mikey: 0
691526.jpg

VS​

Much confusion is being created by this not being updated.
Please put all the actual rules here.

"Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Superior to his knights who stopped together the Behemoth charge, he was also able to damage the Behemoth though that was thanks to work together with Shizuku. Despite the superior stats of the students no one of them could ever defeat him in battle), likely Small Building level (Magic of characters of his level have been shown to be able to melt people's bones[18] and vaporize humanoid monsters,[19] which would need this amount of energy. Thanks to Body Strengthening he can output that same level of energy with his physicals)"

All forms of magic could only be restricted if there was a part of this saying "x level with magic"
So yes, op restricts it all, you're correct...
...but makes this thread unaddable. Sorry.
He only restricts offensive magic

He can still use forcefields etc

He only restricts offensive magic

He can still use forcefields etc
This discussion shall only be discussed when OP changes
As myself and an eventual mod who comes by becomes easily confused by the ACTUAL rules not being there

Mikey has more skill martial arts wise

The AP difference isn't a big factor when you realise Mikey's feat was done by a weaker version of him and was done on weak footing

Higher initial speed, calculation was never accepted...

Instinctive action is going to help until you realise he has to be faster then something to dodge it, and Mikey is likely going to unload multiple shots if he's annoyed

Better pain tolerance ? From what lol ? Mikey has tanked multiple hits to the temple from steel pipes and continued like its nothing, he tanks hits like its nothing to the point he's referred to as a ghost because high tiers just can't hurt him

Higher battle iq.. Sure

Supernatural willpower isn't going to help when he has a bullet in his head

Mikey has more skill martial arts wise
Your bias knows no bounds..

Fine, I will give up on this part, Since you just refuse to accept reality
The AP difference isn't a big factor when you realise Mikey's feat was done by a weaker version of him and was done on weak footing
1,3MJ ain't nothing

Also Mikey is 1.093 and not 1,3MJ as the calc wasn't accepted either
Higher initial speed, calculation was never accepted...
Beg your pardon?

Meld scales to Kouki limit break since he can beat him despite Kouki being more faster and stronger due to his experience and skills
Instinctive action is going to help until you realise he has to be faster then something to dodge it, and Mikey is likely going to unload multiple shots if he's annoyed
He is gonna dodge everything either via speed or instinctive action
Better pain tolerance ? From what lol ? Mikey has tanked multiple hits to the temple from steel pipes and continued like its nothing, he tanks hits like its nothing to the point he's referred to as a ghost because high tiers just can't hurt him
Cute, I'm not gonna argue here as you won't understand even if i rub feats in your face
Supernatural willpower isn't going to help when he has a bullet in his head
Who says he will hit him in the first place?

Guys, I went to watch a movie and now I suddenly see more than 20 big post, I know people are asking things but give me a bit of time to read.
Be specific;

Does Mikey start in DI? Or just in his base but can use DI at any moment?

Can Meld use forcefields and other defensive magics?

Be specific;

Does Mikey start in DI?

Can Meld use forcefields and other defensive magics?
I want to read the arguments in general first, but like:
  1. Mikey start in his normal state, DI isn't restricted (as I'm pretty sure it can't even be restricted considering there is no tier jump).
  2. I was thinking more in him using magic that don't involved ap in any way, things like wind spells for mobility, increase senses, sound manip or things of that nature, this sort of things as I feel like magical attacks or barriers are too much for Mikey to handle, I could allow it if people think it's fine but otherwise would like to read the arguments first.

I want to read the arguments in general first, but like:
  1. Mikey start in his normal state, DI isn't restricted (as I'm pretty sure it can't even be restricted considering there is no tier jump).
It's because Triad is assuming he starts in DI, As i told him several times as that wasn't the case and he still didn't believe me
  1. I was thinking more in him using magic that don't involved ap in any way, things like wind spells for mobility, increase senses, sound manip or things of that nature, this sort of things as I feel like magical attacks or barriers are too much for Mikey to handle, I could allow it if people think it's fine but otherwise would like to read the arguments first.
Where does his barriers scale to btw? Are they 9-A?

It's because Triad is assuming he starts in DI, As i told him several times as that wasn't the case and he still didn't believe me

Where does his barriers scale to btw? Are they 9-A?
Now that you say that I notice I didn't change the op and still mention Shizuku AP, will change that quick. But the answer it's no, Mikey don't begin in DI, it isn't restricted though so he can just use it if he want.

In general? Yeah, but I guess it could be said that he isn't allowed to use it above his 9-B AP? Although if I allow him to use it then he could also use fire magic that don't reach a tier above, which I'm 100% would be a stomp as Mikey couldn't do anything against that. So in short, Meld can use miscellaneous spells (like the examples I said before) but nothing that would involve higher tier stuff.

Now that you say that I notice I didn't change the op and still mention Shizuku AP, will change that quick. But the answer it's no, Mikey don't begin in DI, it isn't restricted though so he can just use it if he want.

In general? Yeah, but I guess it could be said that he isn't allowed to use it above his 9-B AP? Although if I allow him to use it then he could also use fire magic that don't reach a tier above, which I'm 100% would be a stomp as Mikey couldn't do anything against that. So in short, Meld can use miscellaneous spells (like the examples I said before) but nothing that would involve higher tier stuff.
Aight, Thanks for clarifying it to me

Back