• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, reading the post I noticed a small mistake I made when previously updating things from crts, the speed section in the blog about the tier 9 characters, the description it's from before when they were Subsonic+, currently they scale to baseline Supersonic so 377m/s, hence why I said that the difference with base Mikey it's 1.67x while his DI is slightly faster (1.07x faster), will update the blog later.

What do you mean?

They aren't 9-A if that's what you want to know based on what expectro said
No dude, megajoule wise
Btw, reading the post I noticed a small mistake I made when previously updating things from crts, the speed section in the blog about the tier 9 characters, the description it's from before when they were Subsonic+, currently they scale to baseline Supersonic so 377m/s, hence why I said that the difference with base Mikey it's 1.67x while his DI is slightly faster (1.07x faster), will update the blog later.
how is breaking the sound barrier supersonic

This wasn't accepted by a CGM
? Why a CGM would be needed to scale someone reacting at miliseconds when there is already a page for things specifically like that which state that miliseconds reaction time it's Supersonic? If I had done a calc, like I commented I wanted to do in a future, then a CGM would be needed to get approval. Also, while reading things it seems you have some misunderstanding, this blog it's just to make easier to explain to others the values to which the character scales, it's not a calculation, hence why not CGM approval it's needed, the CGM approval it's in each individual calc used.

? Why a CGM would be needed to scale someone reacting at miliseconds when there is already a page for things specifically like that which state that miliseconds reaction time it's Supersonic? If I had done a calc, like I commented I wanted to do in a future, then a CGM would be needed to get approval. Also, while reading things it seems you have some misunderstanding, this blog it's just to make easier to explain to others the values to which the character scales, it's not a calculation, hence why not CGM approval it's needed, the CGM approval it's in each individual calc used.
If its a calc a CGM must accept it, thread mods or admins can't accept them lol

That's the point, it's not a calc, hence why no CGM approval it's needed.
Wait, sorry, Mikey is faster then Meld here then since its only reaction speed, Meld scales to 343 m/s attack speed wise so my vote is still on Mikey via him shooting meld or killing meld via paralysing him or breaking his arm then beating him down or shooting him in a weak state

Wait, sorry, Mikey is faster then Meld here then since its only reaction speed, Meld scales to 343 m/s attack speed wise so my vote is still on Mikey via him shooting meld or killing meld via paralysing him or breaking his arm then beating him down or shooting him in a weak state
No, in this case it also scale in general to speed since the character also moved. Besides, there is also the upscaling to the speed of sound feat, hence why baseline Supersonic was accepted in the profiles.

Now, there were so many post that I'm not going to quote each one individually and will instead answer to the general points.

First of all, @XxZetsuxX thanks for trying to defend Meld while I wasn't there, but as you don't know about Arifureta you made some wrong statements which I want to correct:

Meld indeed it's said to be the strongest knight, the top of one of the most important and powerful countries in his world, it's praised by Hajime and Shizuku and things like that, however that doesn't mean that he can solo armies, defeat people able to destroy mountains or feats like that, those are things exclusively for the characters of tier 7 and above. Although that said, Meld can indeed fight against a great number of opponents alone (just no armies, for that he would need his troops), and he also can defeat people stronger than him thanks to his skill as none of the students could defeat him despite being stronger than him, including the hero party who at vol 1 were already 3x stronger than him (they were also superior in the rest of stats but to an unknow degree) and it could be argued that he also have defeated people more than just 3x stronger and faster (as even in their post-orcus key the students of the hero party, like Hiyama, couldn't defeat him despite being tiers above in everything, but since defeat with skill people with that massive stat difference it's physically impossible we don't really count it), so even if Mikey was 3x above him Meld still wouldn't have a problem against him.

Second, I should had probably posted this from the beginning, but this is the type of things to which Meld scale as one of the most skilled in his world and the verse in general (except top tiers):
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired due to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus which transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs due to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him, the same Haulia that Gahard single handedly fought for several minutes before fall from strong poison). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime, and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
So if you want to judge if Mikey is better than him or how much of a genius he's compared then you would need to look at things from Arifureta perspective.

And I wanted to say more to some points, but honestly forgot after so much time passed.

Now, there were so many post that I'm not going to quote each one individually and will instead answer to the general points.

First of all, @XxZetsuxX thanks for trying to defend Meld while I wasn't there, but as you don't know about Arifureta you made some wrong statements which I want to correct:

Meld indeed it's said to be the strongest knight, the top of one of the most important and powerful countries in his world, it's praised by Hajime and Shizuku and things like that, however that doesn't mean that he can solo armies, defeat people able to destroy mountains or feats like that, those are things exclusively for the characters of tier 7 and above. Although that said, Meld can indeed fight against a great number of opponents alone (just no armies, for that he would need his troops), and he also can defeat people stronger than him thanks to his skill as none of the students could defeat him despite being stronger than him, including the hero party who at vol 1 were already 3x stronger than him (they were also superior in the rest of stats but to an unknow degree) and it could be argued that he also have defeated people more than just 3x stronger and faster (as even in their post-orcus key the students of the hero party, like Hiyama, couldn't defeat him despite being tiers above in everything, but since defeat with skill people with that massive stat difference it's physically impossible we don't really count it), so even if Mikey was 3x above him Meld still wouldn't have a problem against him.

Second, I should had probably posted this from the beginning, but this is the type of things to which Meld scale as one of the most skilled in his world and the verse in general (except top tiers):
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired due to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus which transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs due to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him, the same Haulia that Gahard single handedly fought for several minutes before fall from strong poison). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime, and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
So if you want to judge if Mikey is better than him or how much of a genius he's compared then you would need to look at things from Arifureta perspective.

And I wanted to say more to some points, but honestly forgot after so much time passed.
Thats because Meld was against people with low knowledge skill wise, Mikey is a genius prodidgy, their skill should be similar especially since Mikey is not only considered a genius, he's able to use multiple martial arts at once and has used up to 10 in single fights, Mikey also has a speed advantage and would likely paralyse via pressure points or just break his arm, Mikey can also adjust his speed and increase it as the fight goes on if he find's Melds sword speed a problem he would just grow faster, and when his dark impulses come out, he has to many hax that show the massive boost he has like rage power, berserk power, reactive power, Mikey also has enhanced kinetic vision so for Meld to even land a hit would be an immense challenge for him, Mikey would likely win this fight after his speed is boosted and he finds an eventual opening to break Meld's arm and then go on to beat him to death. I also see Mikey outlasting Meld stamina wise so if it were to come to it Mikey would eventually overpower Meld after a long battle. Although I can't see Meld landing a hit on Mikey, I don't think it would happen since Mikey's accelerated development means eventually his small speed advantage would turn into a massive one. Mikey FRA

Thats because Meld was against people with low knowledge skill wise, Mikey is a genius prodidgy, their skill should be similar especially since Mikey is not only considered a genius, he's able to use multiple martial arts at once and has used up to 10 in single fights, Mikey also has a speed advantage and would likely paralyse via pressure points or just break his arm, Mikey can also adjust his speed and increase it as the fight goes on if he find's Melds sword speed a problem he would just grow faster, and when his dark impulses come out, he has to many hax that show the massive boost he has like rage power, berserk power, reactive power, Mikey also has enhanced kinetic vision so for Meld to even land a hit would be an immense challenge for him, Mikey would likely win this fight after his speed is boosted and he finds an eventual opening to break Meld's arm and then go on to beat him to death. I also see Mikey outlasting Meld stamina wise so if it were to come to it Mikey would eventually overpower Meld after a long battle. Although I can't see Meld landing a hit on Mikey, I don't think it would happen since Mikey's accelerated development means eventually his small speed advantage would turn into a massive one. Mikey FRA
You mean the part about defeat people superior to him? Because those are actually genius, each and every one of the students it's straight up called a genius in their fields and like half of them are physical fighters (like, the character who could accurately move her weapon at the speed of sound with broken arms for example), with various knowing martial arts even before getting summoned and gaining powers (and further improving them afterwards), and to begin with he already scale to the top of countries (so like, far above someone like Vanessa and Kimberley who are just noted to be skilled between agents/mercenaries, being comparable to people like this Gahard, Allen, Sabas, Fukube, etc.), so I would like to see feats of Mikey defeating people with skill feats like those or even he himself performing something similar.

Mikey senses also aren't at all similar to Meld or the people who he scale above (and which are literally just normal humans without powers), so I would need feats of him facing people with similar senses, the same obviously also go for his instincts.

Also, Meld have an armor which would reduce the damage he receive so no, Mikey can't break his arms.

Meld also scale above people able to run non-stop upwards through the terrain of a mountain for like an hour at their stop speed, as well as fighting while grievely injuried (to begin with his profile already list a feat of him fighting as if nothing while bleeding and feeling a pain so intense that he should had fainted).

And, some proof of Mikey growing massive amounts in short periods of time would be good (although just looking at the profile I noticed that he don't have accelerated development, also the things from the crt were already applied despite lacking enough staff input?)

You mean the part about defeat people superior to him? Because those are actually genius, each and every one of the students it's straight up called a genius in their fields and like half of them are physical fighters (like, the character who could accurately move her weapon at the speed of sound with broken arms for example), with various knowing martial arts even before getting summoned and gaining powers (and further improving them afterwards), and to begin with he already scale to the top of countries (so like, far above someone like Vanessa and Kimberley who are just noted to be skilled between agents/mercenaries, being comparable to people like this Gahard, Allen, Sabas, Fukube, etc.), so I would like to see feats of Mikey defeating people with skill feats like those or even he himself performing something similar.

Mikey senses also aren't at all similar to Meld or the people who he scale above (and which are literally just normal humans without powers), so I would need feats of him facing people with similar senses, the same obviously also go for his instincts.

Also, Meld have an armor which would reduce the damage he receive so no, Mikey can't break his arms.

Meld also scale above people able to run non-stop upwards through the terrain of a mountain for like an hour at their stop speed, as well as fighting while grievely injuried (to begin with his profile already list a feat of him fighting as if nothing while bleeding and feeling a pain so intense that he should had fainted).

And, some proof of Mikey growing massive amounts in short periods of time would be good (although just looking at the profile I noticed that he don't have accelerated development, also the things from the crt were already applied despite lacking enough staff input?)
Mikey defeated a 7 foot mma champion monster without struggling, beat a person who can blitz people from 5 metres away with a broken leg and arm, tanked a gunshot wound straight to the head long enough to talk for a minute, beat a person who was able to get shot 3 times in the chest and then have the energy to catch someone off a building with one hand, beat a monster who could send 6 people flying 15 metres away with a single punch, beating trained martial artists, beat a guy who has beaten trained police officers without struggling, beat a guy considered to be a zombie and considered to have abnormally insane vision, Mikey beat 2 gangs all with superhumans in a matter of seconds, Mikey has stated to be able to take on 20,000 men. He himself is a genius prodidgy specialising in disarticulation, he's able to use a dozen martial arts in a single fight and more

I love how you consider TR a verse of normal humans, make sense to me especially when no names scale 10x above average humans

Mikey's AP is enough to break through steel armour, it is not stopping Mikey from breaking his arm, unless your saying Meld's armour scales to something else which you would have to say what it scales to

Mikey tanked multiple hits in the head from a metal pipe (from a character that scales to 800 KJ), then got up, preformed a class 25 feat, walked down, proceeded to one shot Hanma, then proceeded to beat Kazutora to death, Mikey has also beaten 550 people without a sweat, tanked multiple hits from people who scale above 1 megajoule and was called a ghost because the hits did not affect him or how strong he was, Mikey took a gun shot to the head and lived long enough to talk and smile. He's also never gotten tired in a fight.

Mikey accelerated his kicks to go faster then Takemichi could see, went from 1 second kicks to kicks faster then Takemichi could react to in a matter of seconds, went from getting his kicked blocked by Hanma to one shotting him, went from struggling with Chrome and Chonbo and Kazutora to one shotting to and then killing Kazutora.

Why are you comparing a normal world with a tinsy beat of powers
in Arifureta, even normal earth animal can dodge bullets.
A bullet grazed chuin! the crocodile-san and it desperately escaped in a state that it felt like「NOOOOOOO-, CROCODILE KILLERRRR!」 such a scream could be heard. While all the bird-sans, with an act that might be from their instincts, dispersed with movements so splendid that it felt like「BREAK! BREAK UP!」 could be heard. In addition, they succeeded in a super dodge from the bullets’ trajectory using beautiful barrel rolls.

This does not mean he can dodge Mikey's bullets, this feat could scale to like subsonic, if you think it scales higher. Scale it since it changes the matchup
no, this is something normal animals can do.
A magical rabbit was able to dodge lightning by instinct from a close range , the same one whose attack was instinctively dodged by weakest and slowest Hero's party member.

no, this is something normal animals can do.
A magical rabbit was able to dodge lightning by instinct from a close range , the same one whose attack was instinctively dodged by weakest and slowest Hero's party member.
Making this an unfair matchup. dont really like the fact that this guy can dodge lightning close range and is being compared to Mikey

I want to read the arguments in general first, but like:
  1. Mikey start in his normal state, DI isn't restricted (as I'm pretty sure it can't even be restricted considering there is no tier jump).
Change my vote to Meld then, I thought Mikey was starting in DI, which gives him an attack speed advantage, but Meld wins this FRA. Mikey would need to first get up when Meld attacks him.
  1. I was thinking more in him using magic that don't involved ap in any way, things like wind spells for mobility, increase senses, sound manip or things of that nature, this sort of things as I feel like magical attacks or barriers are too much for Mikey to handle, I could allow it if people think it's fine but otherwise would like to read the arguments first.
Quoting from Versus Thread Rules.
It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
  • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
  • The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.
Is it fine to restrict abilities?

Okay, I'm starting to get tired of this bullshit dude.. For one, on this guys profile it says he scales ABOVE 7.94 megajoules in his wall level key. I'm not just going to let this slide, stop debating this BS spite or whatever matchup. Its a one shot for meld meaning it can't be added

Okay, I'm starting to get tired of this bullshit dude.. For one, on this guys profile it says he scales ABOVE 7.94 megajoules in his wall level key. I'm not just going to let this slide, stop debating this BS spite or whatever matchup. Its a one shot for meld meaning it can't be added
Dont worry they will create another 9 Mikey vs matchups by the end of the day. This is day 3 btw

Keep in mind these same people downplaying Mikey as just a normal delinquent kid, turn around and make these type of matchups while saying "they really think a teenager is this strong" yet creating the matchup to learn if he is or isn't and making ability threads to bump characters proven inferior to him.

You people are not as clever as you think, but don't worry. All 8 of the threads and everything in between is being documented.
I will be going through the entire history of this non ending cycle of trolling TR fans and Mikey out of spite.

Yall add no real substance to these threads.

Keep in mind these same people downplaying Mikey as just a normal delinquent kid, turn around and make these type of matchups while saying "they really think a teenager is this strong" yet creating the matchup to learn if he is or isn't and making ability threads to bump characters proven inferior to him.

You people are not as clever as you think, but don't worry. All 8 of the threads and everything in between is being documented.
I will be going through the entire history of this non ending cycle of trolling TR fans and Mikey out of spite.

Yall add no real substance to these threads.
"Meld is beating dragons and fighting monsters while Mikey is just beating random gangsters". This is quite literally what someone said and then went on about a bunch of other nonsense, and they expect us to take their threads seriously

Making this an unfair matchup. dont really like the fact that this guy can dodge lightning close range and is being compared to Mikey
It's not Meld just a nonfighter (support) character.
Arifureta's characters reaction speed (instinctive reaction) is faster than their actual speed.

Change my vote to Meld then, I thought Mikey was starting in DI, which gives him an attack speed advantage, but Meld wins this FRA. Mikey would need to first get up when Meld attacks him.

Quoting from Versus Thread Rules.

Is it fine to restrict abilities?
I mean, he can always activate it and to begin with Mikey with DI it's just 1.07x faster than Meld, in other words it's a ridiculously small difference.

In this case the abilities are of higher tier so they can be restricted, he could teorically just use weaker magic but as I said I'm iffy in that respect so I prefer to only let him use non offensive magic.

Vote counted btw.
Mikey defeated a 7 foot mma champion monster without struggling, beat a person who can blitz people from 5 metres away with a broken leg and arm, tanked a gunshot wound straight to the head long enough to talk for a minute, beat a person who was able to get shot 3 times in the chest and then have the energy to catch someone off a building with one hand, beat a monster who could send 6 people flying 15 metres away with a single punch, beating trained martial artists, beat a guy who has beaten trained police officers without struggling, beat a guy considered to be a zombie and considered to have abnormally insane vision, Mikey beat 2 gangs all with superhumans in a matter of seconds, Mikey has stated to be able to take on 20,000 men. He himself is a genius prodidgy specialising in disarticulation, he's able to use a dozen martial arts in a single fight and more

I love how you consider TR a verse of normal humans, make sense to me especially when no names scale 10x above average humans

Mikey's AP is enough to break through steel armour, it is not stopping Mikey from breaking his arm, unless your saying Meld's armour scales to something else which you would have to say what it scales to

Mikey tanked multiple hits in the head from a metal pipe (from a character that scales to 800 KJ), then got up, preformed a class 25 feat, walked down, proceeded to one shot Hanma, then proceeded to beat Kazutora to death, Mikey has also beaten 550 people without a sweat, tanked multiple hits from people who scale above 1 megajoule and was called a ghost because the hits did not affect him or how strong he was, Mikey took a gun shot to the head and lived long enough to talk and smile. He's also never gotten tired in a fight.

Mikey accelerated his kicks to go faster then Takemichi could see, went from 1 second kicks to kicks faster then Takemichi could react to in a matter of seconds, went from getting his kicked blocked by Hanma to one shotting him, went from struggling with Chrome and Chonbo and Kazutora to one shotting to and then killing Kazutora.
Mate, if you actually opened some of the links I posted above what the general verse skill is you would had seen how normal humans without any sort of power can defeat what it's essentially zombies over two meters tall who can break metal with their bodies and can easily tank gunshots that they regenerate in moments, or his own feat of fighting against several literal zombies who know martial arts and that are stronger to him while simultaneous also dodging by battle instinct the completely surprise attack from the person who he was protecting at his back (who himself it's both stronger and faster than Meld and also know martial arts) while focused in other thing, things like beating a tall person or someone called a zombie it's a non factor.

Also, to say he can beat people above irl humans it's nothing when by default any fighter in his world it's already above irl human (like, they literally have higher stats), the bare minimum expected in general for a any 9-B character it's to easily stomp irl normal humans (even 9-C are normally expected to defeat them), so to defeat them it's nothing impressive neither it's to perform feats below the Megajoules range.

And you mention beating police officers (from one of the most pacific and safe countries of the world, mind you) or goons that become deliquent (and who I'm pretty sure most of the time don't even have any sort of martial training), when Meld and any of the names I dropped regularly defeat groups of peoples trained for wars with decades of experience and who have military training to fight coordinately.

You mean the same Takemichi who don't have any sort of martial training, that most of the time gets his ass beating badly by others, who is vastly below Mikey stat wise (and in everything in general), who have a precognition it's vague and unreliable and that he can't control, that Takemichi? Or those other characters that are weaker than him and don't even have normal martial or military training?

Please show a scan of him performing similar skill feats as the ones I shared.
He can't dodge lightning, he very explicitly it's baseline Supersonic, he also ins't 7.94 Megajoules, he very explicitly scale to 2.64 Megajoules, the guy who have massively revised the verse since years ago it's the one telling you his rating.

Did I not say it or make it clear ? I will not be debating you, this matchup is over

Did I not say it or make it clear ? I will not be debating you, this matchup is over
Did I not make clear he scale to 2.64 Megajoules above?
He can't dodge lightning, he very explicitly it's baseline Supersonic, he also ins't 7.94 Megajoules, he very explicitly scale to 2.64 Megajoules, the guy who have massively revised the verse since years ago it's the one telling you his rating.
Not like I'm asking you to debate me, I just answered to your comments so people can judge things by themselves.

I'm the one who did the calc and crt for his statistics, if I say that he scale to X he scale to X, because I'm the one who literally made him scale to X, if you want to do a crt to change his statistics then sure, go ahead.
Yeah... No, if you look at his page, his only two keys are 7 megajoules and likely small building :ROFLMAO:, not partaking in this.

Yeah... No, if you look at his page, his only two keys are 7 megajoules and likely small building :ROFLMAO:, not partaking in this.
???????
Meld:
Tier: At least 9-B, likely 9-A

Name:
Meld Loggins
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Superior to his knights who stopped together the Behemoth charge, he was also able to damage the Behemoth though that was thanks to work together with Shizuku. Despite the superior stats of the students no one of them could ever defeat him in battle)
He don't have keys, and his description explicitly tell how he scale to the knights and he is weaker than the students and can only damage the Behemoth if he team work with the students.

This is my last answer to this, if you don't want to understand the value to which he scale from the person who revised his profile then ok.

???????
Meld:

He don't have keys, and his description explicitly tell how he scale to the knights and he is weaker than the students and can only damage the Behemoth if he team work with the students.

This is my last answer to this, if you don't want to understand the value to which he scale from the person who revised his profile then ok.
Being superior to the knights but being weaker then them is odd, how much weaker is he compared to the knights, and where does his 2 megajoule calc come from

Being superior to the knights but being weaker then them is odd, how much weaker is he compared to the knights, and where does his 2 megajoule calc come from
The 2.64 feat from the knights come from the calc that I already linked various times? The same that you are supposed to have already seen as you saidvarious times you want to downgrade in the previous page? And he isn't weaker than students, he is weaker than the students, you know, the same students I have already mentioned several times as genius who are superior to him in stats and that he regardless can defeat thanks to skill. This actually demostrate that you haven't read the arguments.

Back