• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I couldn't resist, I really couldn't. Shizuku vol 1 9-B end (7.94 Megajoules) Meld Loggins (2.64 Megajoules) with offensive and defensive magic restricted (as they are a higher tier), adult Mikey as I assume he is his strongest version, speed unequalized (I know, surprising right?), Mikey have all his optional equipment. If most agree it's a stomp I can change it to the two current Arifureta profiles that scale to 2.98 Megajoules and restrict their magic, or far less skilled characters that scale around the 7 Megajoules.

Mikey: 1
691526.jpg

VS​

Last edited:
hell no.
c'mon guys, help me beating him with a brazillian best boi first lmfao

ok, speaking a bit seriously:
dunno about her, will read the profile later but i'm already following

Shizuku;
  • AP advantage
  • Horrendously more skilled
  • More haxed
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • Crapton of techniques that straight up blitzes Mikey to hell
  • Foresight: A skill which allows her to be able to predict the next move of her opponent to a certain extent. It also automatically tells her to move away from the position she was before, when she in danger, where she would have suffered a fatal attack.
  • No Tempo: A skill which makes it impossible to read her movements. It isn’t just her speed that made her hard to follow, but also the lack of any sort of pattern to her actions. Moreover, her sword-related skills had made her slashing and drawing speeds even faster.

Shizuku;
  • AP advantage
  • Horrendously more skilled
  • More haxed
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • Crapton of techniques that straight up blitzes Mikey to hell
  • Foresight: A skill which allows her to be able to predict the next move of her opponent to a certain extent. It also automatically tells her to move away from the position she was before, when she in danger, where she would have suffered a fatal attack.
  • No Tempo: A skill which makes it impossible to read her movements. It isn’t just her speed that made her hard to follow, but also the lack of any sort of pattern to her actions. Moreover, her sword-related skills had made her slashing and drawing speeds even faster.
Most of the things in her Attack and Techniques section currently don't apply to this key, check her P&A to see how they are only listed in her second key, I could legit try to add them as a possible addition to her first key but currently the profile say what it say.

Most of the things in her Attack and Techniques section currently don't apply to this key, check her P&A to see how they are only listed in her second key, I could legit try to add them as a possible addition to her first key but currently the profile say what it say.
Not like it matter since she outskills to hell and has AP advantage 💀 💀 💀

To make things clear, in her first key she don't have any of the equipment listed and we don't know her skills, as her status plate it's only showed in later vols, so besides the language comprension and sword proficiency that we 100% know she already had at vol 1 the rest it's for later keys. From her magic and techniques she only have the things that are said to be from the Yeagashi style.

To make things clear, in her first key she don't have any of the equipment listed and we don't know her skills, as her status plate it's only showed in later vols, so besides the language comprension and sword proficiency that we 100% know she already had at vol 1 the rest it's for later keys. From her magic and techniques she only have the things that are said to be from the Yeagashi style.
Her genius statements are enough to skill to hell Mikey even before she came to tortus

Mikey just isn't that skilled compared to her

Basically this are her techniques at this key:
  • Rising Dragon: The fastest slash of the Yaegashi-style technique. After unleashing a slashing attack, she follows up with a jump kick and a finisher with her sheath.
  • Mirrored Lightning: One of the Yaegashi-style's secret techniques. After unleashing a shoulder throw, she then follows up with a sword slash to her target's neck
  • Fang Flight: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques where she threw a pebble to her target's eye.
  • Wood Chip Dance: A sword art of the Yeagashi-style, it is a parrying technique that makes use of the blade to slide the opponent’s attack. By using the technique with the gravity magic Draw Sky, it attracts the target to the blade, with which she then deflects.
  • Reverse Eagle Talon:One of the Yaegashi-style techniques where she planted one hand on the ground and launched a back kick to her target's crotch
    • Reverse Eagle Talon-Double Rake: The follow-up of Reverse Eagle Talon. Using the centrifuge force of her previous kick, she then launches a spinning kick to her target's head
  • Vacuum Slash: One of the Yaegashi-style’s signature moves. It is a technique where the wielder holds the sword in its scabbard until the last moment, building up as much force as possible. Then, they released that force all at once.
  • Swallows Gambit: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques in which she purposely diverts her opponent’s attention with her sword while attacking with the sheath.
  • Mountain Tempest: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques in which she switches her grip of her sword and swings sideways with her sheath instead of her sword.
  • Thunderclap: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques in which she blocks an attack with her katana then steps forward and aims an elbow at her opponent's blind spot.
  • Slipstream: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques in which she uses an attack aimed at her as a pivot point to rotate all the way around and launch a fast sword slash at her opponent.
  • Helm Splitter: One of the Yaegashi-style finishing techniques in which she drives her blade into her opponent's helmet then follows that up by pounding the sheath down on the blade, allowing her to cut through helmet and head in one clean stroke.
  • Blade Reversal: One of the Yaegashi-style techniques meant as a counter. As Shizuku's blade clashes with her opponent's, Shizuku deflects the brunt of the attack and quickly reverses the grip on her blade. She then angles her katana to slide her opponent’s blade away from her and slashed upward using her backhanded grip.
  • Mirror Bolt: One of the Yaegashi-style finishing techniques in which she throws her opponent using Aikido, then attacks them while they are trapped mid-air.
The rest of things listed are for later keys.

By the way, Are you the one who made the profile?

If so, Is there a way you can organize the skills to match her keys?

Her genius statements are enough to skill to hell Mikey even before she came to tortus

Mikey just isn't that skilled compared to her
I mean, I personally believe that but I want to hear the opinion of those from TR side as I have saw them very confidently affirm that he can defeat very skilled people. Although if the general consensus it's that Shizuku really stomp then I will gladly change her.
isn't she the same in term of skill with the yaegashi school (not the hidden side) like Kouki ?
I think I didn't understood your question, are you asking if this is the Shizuku that is comparable to the Kouki that mastered the Yaegashi style and reached one of the swordmanship summit? Because hell no this Shizuku isn't remotely close to that beast. If you were asking if this is the Shizuku that stand at the top of the Yaegashi style (like below her parents and grandfather but above the dojo instructors) then yes, as she is supposed to be able to give a big fight and potentially defeat Meld and Gahard if she fought with all.

Also, forgot about this while answering something else.
By the way, Are you the one who made the profile?

If so, Is there a way you can organize the skills to match her keys?
I didn't create the profile, though I have massively updated it, though her skills and abilities were already mixed in a single tab from the beginning, I could later separate them in some crt which I haven't done until now mostly due to lazyness.
So I guess we're just waiting for TR supporters to hop on over?

Also I'm so happy WWE got upgraded to 8-C so I don't gotta deal with this.
Basically.

Depending of some calcs and how a certain crt go I could have some characters from a verse to fight them.
What is Shizuku's standard equipment?

Is it just her sword? I know she doesn't have cheatmate yet
Just her sword, a normal sword which it's like a mix between a katana and a shamshir.

Please try to not say those sort of things, they are what can get you an official warning or even a ban.
Yall obsessed with Tokyo Revengers more then even the fan girls. This is disgusting . Next yall will make Mikey vs Kenshiro. Mikey vs Gojo. Mikey vs Goku. Mikey vs Yujiro Hanma. 🤣

Also, forgot about this while answering something else.

I didn't create the profile, though I have massively updated it, though her skills and abilities were already mixed in a single tab from the beginning, I could later separate them in some crt which I haven't done until now mostly due to lazyness.
I see XD
Just her sword, a normal sword which it's like a mix between a katana and a shamshir.
Alright

Now onto the battle, The way i see it;

"Mikey likes to start the fight with his signature roundhouse kick since most of his fight end after the first kick is thrown. Mikey will utilize his kicks more than his punches when his opponent has a significant height advantage over him."

Shizuku can easily parry everything that Mikey does and since she has a sword, She will just straight up cut him up

There multiple techniques that she has to finish Mikey where Mikey wouldn't be able to react as he doesn't have Supersonic reaction, Nor has any ability to help him predict anything, Meaning he will just get cut straight up

Shizuku has an ungodly ammount of LS advantage over him, Superior AP too

She is also astronomically more skilled than Mikey

Has magic that can reduce damage and statistics amplification

Overall - Shizuku wins this no problem

My vote is on Shizuku

Every comment in this thread is once again in reference to Tokyo Revengers fans. And me. Its scary the how insecure has you dudes acting. 1 fictional character.

Oh look. He hopped in the Mikey ability thread to keep him from getting more abilites. Let me guess @XxZetsuxX called you for backup? After his Dazai ability thread was created and denied in response for the Mikey ability thread? Atleast try to hide your bias.

Oh look. He hopped in the Mikey ability thread to keep him from getting more abilites.
Which thread again? The links just sends me to this thread
Let me guess @XxZetsuxX called you for backup? After his Dazai ability thread was created and denied in response for the Mikey ability thread? Atleast try to hide your bias.
If the person you are refering to is Expectro, Let me tell you i didn't know him till i saw this thread

Which thread again? The links just sends me to this thread

If the person you are refering to is Expectro, Let me tell you i didn't know him till i saw this thread
You might as well make mikey vs gojo next or mikey vs sun wukong. I know you itching to😏

Your bias towards Mikey is so strong

You even start accusing someone (Expectro) who just wanted to make a fun matchup (To my knowledge atleast)

Stop making these matchups dude. This is literally just barley under the one shot multiplier for a reason, there is no way I'm going to let this goofy matchup be added

Even just the stuff from volume 1 is enough for me to confidently say she wins.

You have to realize it isn't even just skill, the advantage from being an experienced swordswoman dedicated to a specific style who has also never lost a single match in it... is crazy.

She has the experience, skill, style, and weapon advantage over Mikey.

I'll focus on the weapon advantage for right now, because that's huge. If Mikey starts physically, he's dead. Piercing damage + range + skill advantage is good night. There's absolutely no way he's getting close to her without taking significant damage, let alone landing any significant strikes of his own without getting countered by parries from a goddamn sword lol. Shizuku also being a trained martial artist would be aware of most of the strikes he throws and know proper countermeasures.

Mikey's best chance is to lead with a firearm. But all of his stuff is optional equipment that isn't in character, so I have to vote Shizuku for a 9/10 Low difficulty win.

The dude just wanted to create a fun matchup and now TR fans are calling it a spite match

Truly, You can only add Matches where Mikey wins or they start saying that it can't be added because he is losing

Back