• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, volume 7 has sold 12,636 copies for like the day it's been released, it's pre sales i think actually, puts it at 4th in terms of ln sales for that week, with re zero at the top.

Also a crap ton of isekai on that list, arifureta zero was also released on the 25th, that story is about the liberators who founded the labyrinths.

I read up to where he saves the vampire girl and gets trapped with some monsters

The MC feels like Guts wanna be but eh .... its still cool

Guts though besides terrible stuff happening to them and guts to a much higher level, don't see the resemblance, think you would say kaneki lol.

Then again my berserk memory is iffy due to all those hiatus;s i forget stuff.

He is rip off of kaneki and guts lol

While kaneki turned to ruthless guy after his hair turned white he doesn't act like asshole all the time to everyone, he still fairly nice to his friends and everyone else, he only enter ruthless mode when he fights major villains

Our friend here turned into barbaric anti-villian who give the feelings he been living in jungles for years now and go around low key bullying some fodders and travel with some girl who you have troubles considering her his lover or not

^This is totally guts there

I can see the resemblance there looking at it like that, hajime is nice though only to the ppl he cares about, now that i think about it guts was the same as well but he eventually trusted his companions and what, btw hoping no new eclipse on gut's new companions, that would be too savage.

With hajime and co though, there won't be any eclipses, the closest you get is later on when a certain asshole god shows up and kidnaps someone hajime cares for.

This hajime guy turned into asshole because he was betrayed by some classmate, if you consider everything Guts went through and he still chill guy now you will know how much of nice guys Guts is lel

Anyway I couldn't take the story and the MC seriously so I will wait for the anime so it hopefully give me better boost

You already spoiled on my that God-like guys will kidnap his loli vampire lover ~

He was pretty close to death, and was in a hole for like 10 days not knowing if he would live or die, it's more than just being betrayed, being that close to death he adapted a survival of the fittest type of mindset.

The manga really goes through a lot of details quickly, as i said has good art but cuts a bit.

I assumed you didn't care about spoilers lol.

I mean yeah you are not really wrong but he's still teenager otaku boy before this, his whole personality trigger was just meh for me, matter of taste I guess

He don't need to act like asshole all the time tho lol

You are the one spoiled me lol

He is still an otaku not sure if you want more spoilers though lol.

Going to bed now, just let me know if you want more spoilers.

Well at least it will give time to improve the art, cause the art work i saw for the anime looked like trash.

There's a web novel that had a still ongoing manga adaptation called The Rising Of The Shield Hero. It's a mix between both Arifureta and Akame ga Kill. I haven't finished it, but it's super awesome. The hero, Naofomi Iwatami is considered like Hajime in various things (Both being in a game. Both started weak. Both grew up stronger than anything in their verse. Both had harem, though Naofomi had only two. Both had badass abilities, and the list goes on).

Once i'm done with reading the novel, I will ask for a character profile request.

@Muhammedmco

I already asked for a profile for Naofumi to be created. I finished the web novel....I can see some of the comparisons with Arifureta, but I personally think The Rising Of The Shield Hero handles it's themes a lot better, and is a lot better overall (not to talk trash about Arifureta too much, I already expressed how I feel about it above).

Content Mod CrossverseCrisis said he will read it and create a profile for it. He also said it would take a while.

YungManzi said:
@Muhammedmco

I already asked for a profile for Naofumi to be created. I finished the web novel....I can see some of the comparisons with Arifureta, but I personally think The Rising Of The Shield Hero handles it's themes a lot better, and is a lot better overall (not to talk trash about Arifureta too much, I already expressed how I feel about it above).

Content Mod CrossverseCrisis said he will read it and create a profile for it. He also said it would take a while.
Cool! But from when you guys knew about this verse? I mean TROTSH? I also think your right about TROTSH better than Arifureta (I'm not saying that Arifureta is bad. It's also cool, but not as TROTSH).

I could have sworn Naofumi had more than two in his harem at EoS, but the ending is pretty strange. I don't fully understand it right now.

Are you reading the light novel or web novel? Because I think they're different. I read the web novel. There were some things about alternate timelines and all in the last part. That's probably Tier 2 shit there. But I'm not sure it'll apply to Naofumi's AP. His offense was really low, iirc. Raphtalia for sure. He was waiting for Raphtalia who went to get Motoyasu or one of the other heroes, so they could beat the final boss.

Oh, and it's best to keep the info for the profiles in your head if you want them to have pages. Crossverse has left the wiki.

^^Naofumi definitely has more than two girls EOS.

Crossverse left the wiki? Damn....

Naofumi would actually be at least low 2-C AP via attack reflection...probably nuch higher if we take bitch witch's statements at face value.

Also if i'm not wrong, Naofumi literally fought and reflected Medea's Conceptual Attack that would erase anything or anyone out of existence by envisioning them as if they didn't exist.

It should be noted that Medea was going to collapse the Eight Worlds and Fuse them into one. That's at least 5-B, potentially Low 2-C. EoS Naofumi should be at this tier since he absorbed all of Medea's powers after defeating her.

You guys should go discuss possible profiles for it, and whatever else elsewhere on your walls or a thread.

I myself was going to read the series and make the profiles at some point, just that it's a lot to go through so haven't started yet, besides the manga.

@Zero Yea, cause if i don't latter when some crazy feat happens, and i wasn't keeping track of the feats, i will be like crap, should have been doing that from the beginning, now i have no idea how strong the charcters should be since i wasn't paying attension.

But yea i also try to find strong or hax series, if it seems like it will be weak won't start it, not that weak series can't have good stories or anything.

I know he has more powers than that.

Also, it's true that he is only married to two women but there are other women who birthed Naofumi's children.

Celestial Pegasus said:
My favs of the harem still goes, yue>shia=tio>shizuku>kaori.
Kaori's father is overprotective, and also doesn't like that his daughter is in a harem.

Speaking of the harem, its been teased for a while now that another girl will join it, one of hajime's classmates that runs a shop, the girl who has the knife throwing skills, everyone considers her hajime's mistress, though nothing has happened so far.

Btw, hajime is rich, he owns a company that sells jewelery if i remember correctly, he puts his transmuting skills to use.
that girl is yuuka

New key visual for the anime, aparently a bunch of the staff members for the anime got fired and replaced as well. The art looks better now.

Arifureta key visual

@Dodo Yup, would have looked pretty bad if they didn't delay the anime.

Btw you started reading the ln yet? You were reading the manga before right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back