• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, but the standard procedure of LN or WN becoming anime is showing only one arc of 10-12 episodes and usually limiting on only one important thing.

Which in this case would be Hajime's meeting yui, fighting in the dungeon and likely his meet up with bunny girl and possibly that part of the storie.

It ending with him leaving the labyrinth with yue would be too little story though, that was only like what 300 pages for vol 1, can probably run through that in like 6 episodes tops.

I expect 3 volumes being animated, minimum of 2.

I doubt so.

First episode could easily be limited, to introduction of certain characters and Hajime falling into the dungeon and meeting face to face with the monster.

Second episode is the first character devolpment, his first Battle with the monster, loosing his arm, than his savage talk and than his second fight with the monster.

3. Likely his new aspect, eating the raw meat and meet up with Yui.

4. Him and Yui's adventure in the dungeon until a floor boss.

5. Battle with the floor boss and maybe the ending.

6. After the boss battle and possible introduction of bunny girl.

7,8,9,10,11,12 her part of the storie and that's it.

I hope it doesn't happen that way, but i have already seen it happen before so I wouldn't be surprised.

So ending it right in the middle of shia's story? That would suck, but yea it could very well go like that.

Wonder how popular arifureta is, if it can get a season 2 eventually, guess we will see how the anime does. Doubt the anime will have anymore than 13 episodes though, yea thinking about it they could probably do vol 1 and 2 in 13 episodes.

Well, the problem Arifureta would have is fan service, on luck this happens in massive proportions little later on. Except for his meeting with naked Yui.

Very few series with massive fan service have actually had a lot of success. High school dxd is the best example there.

It doesn't really have much in the way of fan service though, besides reference to yue and hajime having sex, which we only are told happened and not see or anything. Though yea the first time yue and hajime did it, they were both naked in a bath.

After that though the only thing ecchi would be tio, her entire character is perverted lol. And that's only cause of her getting turned on due to her m tendencies but she doesn't strip or anything.

What will make or break this series really is how ppl react to the harem, for me it doesn't bother me, hajime is why i read the story honestly due to his savegery. Some ppl absolutely can't stand harems though.

Yeah, the harem thing is always a problem, which tho makes me wonder how Infinite stratos got a second season... It's just freakin harem with barely any storie, but oh well.

Also, anime will add some fan service for sure.

The good thing about hajime's harem is that they don't need hajime to save them, they are all op, also they all have different personalities.

Also hajime wasn't some womanizer who went around trying to build a harem, the girls literally forced their way in.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Also hajime wasn't some womanizer who went around trying to build a harem, the girls literally forced their way in.
Hajime = Kirito.

That is just ridiculous but legit when it comes to harem thing. Sure Hajime actually had some fun.

Hajime didn't choose the harem king life, the harem king life chose him.

Seriously, he was trying to be a loyal guy, but the girls didn't give up, and even yue was pushing him to accept them.

Btw did kirito ever actully get a harem yea a bunch of girls like him, but does he actually know that? Don't read or watch sao so i wouldn't know. Kirito is one of those dense protags who don't notice the girls like him.

He is well aware of it, but he is inloved with Asuna so he tries to keep them away and since they are all friends they actually accepted it.

Anime pv

Also the anime is coming april 2018.

Also just read the latest chapter and hajime and co have op smartphones that monitor their status and if anything happens to them will use reproduction magic to return them back to their healthy state...

Also still waiting on that story where hajime figures out how to create infinite energy, was already said in another story that he figured it out, just haven't seen it yet.

So... Hajime now has glasses which can see the past, it's only a matter of time we get some time stopping shenanigans, can't wait till he gets into a serious fight, apparently he is going up against the vatican at some point as well.

The vatican is going around collecting relics which have abilities and stuff, one of the relics hajime found was a bio weapon which was used to cure diseases, and then got turned into a weapon that literally ate ppl from the inside.

The origanization that was after the bio weapon is in conflict with the vatican, the vatican invading that organization and took info about the bio weapon and hajime, the organization was interested in the returnees, hajime erasing memories and ppl's recognization made everything seem too perfect so they caught on to him.

Hmm... Considering what Vatican is IRL I expected it to be worse in this type of story where we already had a dude with God complex and some pretty nasty psychological shit. I honestly thought they would unite the two concepts in one with it.

Well, the vatican is apparently doing some shady shit, they are collecting relics which have a lot of power, and are after a bio weapon which destroyed several countries in the past so don't think it's going to be anything good.

Not anything hajime can't solve though, dude's too op regular humans or weapons aren't doing jack to him, albeit the bio weapon would have killed him, shia's future sight activated when he tried to open the container with it, it would have killed him cause it's a living thing that eats you from the inside, so his poisin resistance would be useless.

So other relics might be able to do some damage to him, but with him being able to resurrect, i don't it will do much, the only thing that's a credible threat to hajime is some sort of new evil that showed up 6 years in the future, that is related to ehito, and took out inaba, the rabbit, and the talking fish thing with a man's face.

Well, this bio weapon could mean they did some nasty experiments on living creature which i believe would be a good plot point.

The bio weapon was made from the microbes in the soil of a certain region, it was used to heal ppl, but then another country came in and made it into a bio weapon and destroyed it's enemies.

Gore from what though, like kaori or shizuku getting captured and tortured type gore? Or gore like smashing ppl's heads in with a hammer type gore like what shia does against her oponents?

You mean for research purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Although on a serious note, this series isn't that kind of series, if you want a protag that isn't dense, and is a complete savage that isn't into that no killing friendship stuff, then this is for you.

I read the first 5 chapters ........ IT'S AWESOME I like the author to take risks with his character, otherwise I do not think I read the Light Novel, I do not have the courage

EDIT: the author will probably create a character extremely Haxy, more, he goes from guy to no one strong without being able to kind "it's the chosen One" ect ...

Why not read the ln?

By create a haxy character, you mean hajime? I mean the title of the series literally translates to from weakest to world's strongest, or something like that, so yea he gets op, everyone he hangs with is op.

He will find his class, but thing is, hajime doesn't give a damn about anyone except the people he cares for, in other words, he didn't care about his classmates when he met them again.

They were happy to see him, but he didn't give a damn.

I love that hajime gives no damns about saving the world and all that crap.

If evil blocks his way, he will just kill it, has nothing to do with helping people and saving the world, none of that white knighting bs.

Accurate statement, albeit reinhard isn't a typical white knight, he does some "evil" stuff, he takes his justice to the extreme, other white knights would be like, "i have to save everyone including the villain, so i won't kill the villain", reinhard is like "i recognize i am powerful so i have an obligation to save people, i can't save everyone but i save those around me, also if anyone is a villain i will mercilessly kill them".

I like that about Reinhard tho i would prefer he was more like, i am strong you are not so give up rather than "downplaying" himself.

Or if he had a little more savage act like Vegeta(tho Vegeta gets his kicked before Goku plot armors the battle), but at least he has his attitude.

Reinhard got his powers and as a result his grandmother died, then his asshole father wanted to kick him out of his house, cause reinhard beat him in a sword fight when he was 5, his power has caused him pain, so he doesn't want to acknowledge it, plus the expectations it makes people have of him, to be a hero and save everyone, you can see why he would downplay himself.

No i don't. If I was on his place i would be savage as **** towards everything and everyone.

Fan service hmm.... How lewd!

Actually just checked, it's the manga artist who did the art, it was some sort of bonus for the manga, and the manga hasn't reached tio's part in the story, so no tio fan service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back