• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, sorry, I don't think I got this far yet. So, I really give an opinion

That reminds me, the link to Arifureta Zero isn't in the op.

You need to read that too, 2 volumes are out, it covers the story of the Liberators such as Miledi who appeared in the main story, it takes place thousands of years in the past.

The feat i am talking about happen there. Though really not even needed, Schlagen and Pile Bunker are established to be above Donner and with Donner Hajime could fight with Noint, an Apostle.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That reminds me, the link to Arifureta Zero isn't in the op.
You need to read that too, 2 volumes are out, it covers the story of the Liberators such as Miledi who appeared in the main story, it takes place thousands of years in the past.

The feat i am talking about happen there. Though really not even needed Schlagen and Pile Bunker are established to be above Donner and with Donner Hajime could fight with Noint, an Apostle.
Ok, thanks, @Celestial Pegasus,

I re-read some think so I agree with these:

"In short Post Evolution Hajime is City level with various things like Limit Break, Overload, Schalgen, and Pile Bunker since it's like his strongest attacking thing."

In the Volume 1 there is this statement:

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Vol. 1: chapter 4
Theoretically, his new Schlagen would be 5-6 times as strong as Donner... or at least that was the hope.

That's what i was referring to.

The stuff about Leviathan isn't really relevant, we only need the fact that Schlagen is 5-6 Donner, and Donner can content with Apostles.

The Leviathan feat just makes clear how far into Low 7-B Hajime is since Hajime can fight Apostles alone, when other people like Miledi who can contend with Leviathan who creates a storm via existing, have to team up to fight an Apostle.

I am happy that help you by getting the right quote :)

I honestly I agree with everything else; Hajime is really high up there, @Celestial Pegasus

Didn't think it was possible, but episode 6 skips as much content as the trainwreck that was episode 1, makes it seem like Shea fell for Hajime for almost no reason since they didn't show what happened in Verbegen.

No point in complaining, already know the anime is trash.

On to something more meaningful, Shea and Hajime's lifting strength are too high, his stake and her hammer only weigh like 10 tons, not 20, also scaling Yue to Miledi's feat in Arifureta Zero of lifting an island is wrong, since in the Afterstories it's stated when it comes to gravity magic, Miledi is better.

Speaking of Miledi she lifted a large island, her range should be far higher than hundreds of meters.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Didn't think it was possible, but episode 6 skips as much content as the trainwreck that was episode 1, makes it seem like Shea fell for Hajime for almost no reason since they didn't show what happened in Verbegen.
No point in complaining, already know the anime is trash.

On to something more meaningful, Shea and Hajime's lifting strength are too high, his stake and her hammer only weigh like 10 tons, not 20, also scaling Yue to Miledi's feat in Arifureta Zero of lifting an island is wrong, since in the Afterstories it's stated when it comes to gravity magic, Miledi is better.

Speaking of Miledi she lifted a large island, her range should be far higher than hundreds of meters.
Wll, I happy that I didn't watch the anime now.

Weight misadparation from the anime, lol

"also scaling Yue to Miledi's feat in Arifureta Zero of lifting an island is wrong, since in the Afterstories it's stated when it comes to gravity magic, Miledi is better."

Then, I think she should be Unknown Physically and still keep her "lifting strength" with Gravity Manipulation

@The Causality Get used to it, Kouki is easily the most hated character in the series, though he does get redeemed in the Afterstories.

@Elizhaa Her current lifting strength is based off scaling her gravity magic to Miledi's since she is a genius and what not, however as i said Miledi is better at gravity magic than Yue.

Scaling Miledi's feat to a God of another world's gravity magic like Lutria is ok, but not to Yue at that point, she should scale by her 3rd key though.

And everyone in Hajime's party is haxed, i mean even Shea who is a physical fighter gets soul, space, mind etc hax by the afterstories.

Gotcha, @CP.

Honestly, I am like what the fudge happened. I keep hearing overpowered many time in the main stories so I was like alright ok then After Stories came and we get god tiers hax, just wow!!!

The ancient magic of the age of gods gained from labyrinths give space manipulation, gravity manipulation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation, memory manipulation, emphatic manipulation, time manipulation, information manipulation and concept manipulation.

Of course the characters get more haxed as the series goes on, cause they conqueror more labyrinths. By the Afterstories even Aiko can use soul manipulation, while Hajime and co showcase that and more causally even though they aren't in any serious fights, except for Shea who fought the God of a world and had to go all out, and from that she gained new abilities.

So really for most of them we have no idea what they can truly do by the Afterstories.

Hajime and co are always training so the longer the Afterstories go on, the stronger they will get.

We already know by year 6 of the Afterstories Hajime has a spaceship which can fly into space and other dimensions, along with infinite energy which was previously said that if he got infinite energy he would make infinite heat, and there is some major threat by year 6 that was attacking people Hajime knew, plus last story arc revealed Yggdrasil, that 9 worlds exist.

A lot has been setup for something major, probably endgame type stuff. The author is busy writing Arifreta and Zero so the Afterstories hasn't updated in a bit, and he doesn't want to touch on a long story arc.

@Milly You just started reading?

A man of culture i see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I do enjoy her antics, though i also like when her old self shows up, who is wise and graceful and not a complete pervert.

One of the things i like about Arifureta is that we don't have to go through the entire series waiting for the characters to finally do it, Hajime and Yue are like rabbits throughout the series.

Also Hajime isn't dense, he knows when a girl likes him.

Kouki would be the typical isekai protag, Hajime is a foil to him to show the issues that those types of protags have.

He is all about no killing, has a bunch of girls around he expects will always be there despite not making any moves on them, and believes he is special and everything revolves around him, and never doubts his sense of justice.

Kouki is probably an extreme case though.

Indeed, read vol 4 and you will see a few of these issues with Kouki come up.

The whole contrast between Hajime and Kouki builds tension over the series and it will come to ahead volume 10.

Kouki is all about believing stuff like he has to win for his friends, and justice and saving the world, Hajime on the other hand intially only cared about going home, though even later he doesn't care about saving the world.

Kouki is trying to save the world while Hajime who doesn't care ultimately does save it cause people stood in his way of going home.

Anyway i would say Hajime's greatest asset is not how strong he is but how smart he is.

He has crap affinity with a lot of ancient magics but he still finds ways to put them into artifacts he can use, then there is what happens at the end of the main story, Hajime with prep time is scary.

So the anime adapted volume 2 in 2 episodes...

At least they changed the op and added dragon form Tio i guess, also Miledi's voice is as annoying as i expected.

Anyway gonna make a thread to correct the issues with lifting strength i brought up before.

Dang 2 volume into two episodes 2!

Gotcha, I will super the corrective changes when the thread is made.

It's interesting how shaking the earth, and creating a storm which covers the earth is around the same tier.

Both of those feats are shown in the Afterstories.

Next episode is the battle of Ur, at this rate i can see them reaching volume 4.

Anyway still watching to see the trainwreck.

Btw you caught up to the LN yet?

Lol weren't you on vol 3 like 2 weeks ago?

Well guess you're busy with all the other series you are trying to get into, i see you have been working on kimetsu no yaiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back