• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Killer Instinct (2017) comics valid for feats?

I just meant to ask that since I'm keeping up with the series and the pages for the verse here are extremely lacking. They might prove useful for power-scaling purposes. There's some moments there like Aganos fighting Kan-Ra, ARIA fighting Eagle and Glacius, Kim Wu's feats and more stuff I'd like to touch. I'd really appreciate it if my posts were addressed rather than ignored.

Are the comics part of the official canon?

In any case, you can ask the people listed under Killer Instinct in the Knowledgeable Members List to comment here if you want some input.

Unless they directly contradict the main canon presented in the games, on a regular basis? There's no particular reason to assume they're not viable, I would say.

Antvasima said:
In any case, you can ask the people listed under Killer Instinct in the Knowledgeable Members List to comment here if you want some input.
I think they are because they´re right after Shadow Lords and tell us everything of the aftermath. Else, we wouldn´t know of Tusk´s hand in beating Gargos, or what happens to the main cast afterwards, as well as the connection between Kan-Ra and Aganos.

Antvasima said:
Oh and I checked the list, there are no knowledgeable members for KI. And if there were, how do I tag them? Do I at least have permission to change the pages or join the list?

change pages?

Make a Content revision thread if it involves changing statistic (such as speed, attack potency, ect)

If it's a minor edit like grammar correction, adding categoriers, should be fine

The comics are canon, both pre-/post- -Shadow Lords they were made because Shadow Lords has "no canon" to It since you can win with any character with the multiple routes you can take, making It contradictory.

ALRF said:
change pages?
Make a Content revision thread if it involves changing statistic (such as speed, attack potency, ect)

If it's a minor edit like grammar correction, adding categoriers, should be fine
How about adding justifications? Some pages are awfully lacking. I could also add links or scans such as the fight between Aganos and Kan-Ra or the new issue coming soon. I made a CRT but no one attended because the verse has no knowledgeable members.

You can also ask the members who have made statistics revisions to the pages (seen in the history sections) to comment, or ones that have noted themselves as supporters in the verse page.

Maybe Dark649 would be able to help? I think that he knows some fighting games well.

Back