• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRA INSTINCT KOMIKS CRT

Are we sure we can scale the current timeline characters to the old guys? iirc somebody mentioned that Current Tusk = Old Tusk, which would make sense, but do we have any scans to link?

It seems consistent so I think its fine to keep the 6-C ratings for both versions, just that they might need some better clarification in any case.

plus side

you can make them fight D&D

I'm fine with 5-C for the other char [Might a key for Aganos], the other users can apply it [especially when a match with a other 5-C char. comes in mind].

Hax additions to Gargos:

Classic:

Immortality (Type 6, possessed Sabrewulf before dying)

Curse Manipulation (Cursed Orchid to have the same fate as Jago, which led him posses Wulf, ultimately killing her)

Healing (Can heal himself by laughing)

Current:

Immortality (Type 5 and 9, As a Shadow Lord, he has a similar existance as Eyedol, who can't die like a normal human and who's trueself, his soul, resides in the Astral Plane)

Corruption (Type 3, his mere presence and entrace to earth corrupted the people, the planet and nature, which remained even after his defeat and sealing and can entirely corrupt continents in a span of days)

Avatar Creation (Shadow Jago is described as his avatar, being the incarnation of the fake tiger spirit in a copy of Jago's body)

Body Control (Can petrify his own body)

Transformation (Was shown to have a different body during the end of his Regenerationn)

Power Absorption (Absorbed the Icherion's powers)

Power Nullification (Was able to nullify Tusk's Immortality and Invulneravility, which we're bestow by the Icherions to specificly affect Gargos)

Statistics Amplification

Absorption via Veins and Lungs of Gargos (Can drain Shadow Energy and Instinct)

Possibly Instinctive Reaction via Eyes of Gargos

Reality Warping and Subjective Reality (Can force reality to bend to his own imagination, which can affect the Astral Plane, a reality beyond our universe)

Self-Sustenance (Type 1), I would argue All Types as he survived being sealed on the Astral Plane without problem for months (Maybe even years).

Flight and Spaceflight.

They call me the fastest man aliveKarmod

I'm still not sure if that's Type 5 since that's more regen I feel. This is ignoring Eyedol being killed by Gargos and his soul escaping

Its kinda both, as the Shadow Lords' true self is their soul as explained by Kan-Ra, where they can acquire a body to fight, thats why Gar has Astral Projection as he is able to project a fake body to fight lesser/weaker fighters like rebel Omens and Jago.

Type 5 (Deathless) comes from the fact that he doesnt die like a human.

I mean, to kill him you would necesarily need existance erasure, as that is the (technically) only way to truly kill him.

Still I'm not too confident on that being Type 5 Immortality (It'd be bypassed by Non Physical and SOul Hax anyway)

Dark 649 said:
I also agree.
Do you also agree on removing the Type 5?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I already agreed to this in my wall, plus we should add justifications for his powers
Would be adding the ones I know when we add the powers (As some like Soul Sealing which I have no idea we're they come from)

Gargos' Soul Seal is from sealing a Light Lords soul into the gym that would become Aganos

He also tried claiming Eyedol's soul and does it in gameplay

Hmm I see what you did there

But I'm thinking we add a key for him in the comics and another for Light Lord Aganos

The Astral Plane exist beyond our space-time

Our realm is refered to be "lesser" than the Astral Plane:

"You were created by a lesser god in a lesser realm!"

The Icherons, Astral beings can bend the astral plane to their liking:

can force reality to bend to their imaginings; and through sheer force of will create "living" beings.

In one of SL's endings is said that Gargos had control over the Astral Plane, which he only needed to master:

"Gargos has defeated the doppelganger. Earth's heroes are conquered... And now he has mastered the Astral Plane. Now what should he do? Rage on, Shadow Lord."

And drains power from there

Which would be High 2-A, characters like Providence (Bravely Default) and Canopus scale from similar feats

However this doesnt mean he is fully High 2-A as he weakens outside the Astral Plane, my proposal is:

5-C. High 2-A in the Astral Plane.

I discussed this before with Xtas and gave another stance on it:

5-C High 2-A with Reality Warping inside the Astral Plane (I dont remember if this was the exact one)

Any of those would make the Hero Trio & Eyedol scale, as the Trio canonicly defeated him inside the Astral Plane and Gar feared fighting Eyedol even after he abosrbed the Icherion's powers.

That's way too vague to qualify for High 2-A. Providence actually has more elaborate context such as perceiving entire 2-A multiverses as Saved Data Files. Also, someone might want to contact Ultima Reality for further clarification as he's knowledgeable on how upper dimensional tiers work.

I mean...

Higher dimensional shit can come from being proven to actually transcend a dimension and having transcendence mean such a thing. I can't get Ultima but I can get Agnaa if you'd like since he's a nerd Aussie.

Back