• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power levels and scaling of Killer Instinct, PLUS FEATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing, in light of recent talks about how chaotic and bloody awful the scaling for some fighting game verses is, I have to come and discuss the merits and stats for Killer Instinct, which due to it's nature and how incomplete the pages are I have to consider a priority. This actually won't take big time or effort from any of you since I myself will do most of the work, I just need thoughts and opinions because this a democracy. Here's my plan of action to improve the pages:

1) Justify the scaling and add reasoning:

Let's talk about those, the heck's with those? You scale Kan-Ra and Aganos from one another yet you have zero feats on either to place them at Town lvl, sans some fixes I began putting. Characters like Riptor are pretty dang empty too. I can add feats, scans and info to give each fighter their place but I also have to know the general consenus on some feats, leading me to...

2) Glacius' new feat:

Thanks to Hellbeast1, there's a feat of Glacius that I must bring up from the novels: freezing a lake. He had Darkanine do a calc that puts the feat at 11 Gigatons. Who that scales to I can handle but you have to talk about how valid the instance and upgrades are.

3) New pages and keys:

Some characters like Eyedol that have enough feats to justify them having pages, plus those with other forms with higher stats like Aganos in his true form, who scales from Gargos' Moon feat.

That's all for now, I'll be seeing the reactions and fixing some pages while at it.

Oh man I did not realise this happened, I'll add the calf to a blog and on this thread, the reason I haven't done so is because I'm not too sure of the feat's origins (though I'll do some digging ato be sure and I appreciate any help I can be given)

You should probably ask Dark649 to comment here.

I'll do that later (heading to bed) but while I'm here let me throw out a few things

1) Glacius can absorb fire to gain power

2) Gargos can drain the Earth's life force (High 6-A) to heal himself

3) Eyedol when added should be At least 5-C (overpowered Gargos the first time and Gargos whittled him down in the Adtral Plane the second)

4) TJ fights and beats Riptor in the new timeline (however she beats and nearly kills him in Season 2) and TJ is on even footing with Fulgore for trashing a prototype and fighting Fulgore Mark III

5) Most characters scale to Thunder with his thunderbolts and the top tiers should scale to Eyedol's meteors (Relative speed to be calced)

6) A question but should we separate Pre 2013 and 2013 KI's into keys (like what MK did)

I am the wrong person to evaluate this.

No problem. You can also check the supporters and neutral sections in the Killer Instinct page, if there are any.

I was waiting for Clyde, for now i have found this:

Original Timeline:

Weaker Feat: Small Building level Cinder Vaporizatio. Superhuman.

Stronger Feat: Town level Tusk Meteors Power. Massively Hypersonic+. [Tusk Meteors Speed]. Class 5 Jago throws a truck. Glacius ending seems to show that he froze lake, but is small and is possibly 7-C.

Current Timeline:

Weaker Feat. Small Building level. [There are a lot of feats on this value]. Superhuman.

Stronger Feat: Island level Glacius Froze a Lake. 11.33 Gigatons. Massively Hypersonic+.Kin Wu dodging . Thunder Lightning and Fulgore Beam Speed. At least Class 5 TJ Knocks the opponent into the air.

Most Powerful Characters [For Gargos, Eyedol, Shadow Falls Jago, Hisako, Kim Wu and Tusk]

God Tier: Moon level. Gargos dispersing clouds. Massively Hypersonic+. Class 10.

Okay. I suppose that seems fine, as long as the calculations were accepted by the calc group.

That sounds good, Dark, I approve. There's some feats and scaling I might touch upon when I get the time but for now, this will help you:

-A small pack of Riptors bested a much bigger squad of Fulgores in their training at her intro in KI 2013.

-Aganos in his true form is comparable to Final Form Gargos as he fought and banished him in the comics.

-ARIA can process things down to milliseconds, is superior to Fulgore and it took Glacius teaming with Eagle to destroy one of her bodies.

-Thunder beat a brainwashed Aganos.

-Kan-Ra and Aganos fought each other through centuries, neither being able to kill the other.

-Orchid killed Eyedol, though he was weakened to some level.

-Even without his powers, Tusk ripped one of Gargos' minions in half.

-Tusk's sword atomized Gargos, stated in the comics.

-Riptor's Ultimate involves vaporizing enemies with her breath, which should give huge results if applied to big characters like Kilgore.

-Mira fought a weakened Kim Wu and tanked an explosion in the fight.

Will be looking for more when I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back