• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRA INSTINCT KOMIKS CRT

idk if that's High 2-A or not, I've had a very different thought process from every other frequent user on what the requirements for High 2-A should be.

DontTalkDT talked about it a bit here, but I have no clue whether this is a strong enough analogy or not.

Does altering the Astral Plane let characters alter the Lesser Realms?

The astral plane is more like a pocket dimension that exist beyond the universe, which acces tends to be restricted. I think there is no direct respond to your question based on pure feats as the statement from the Icherions makes it sound as if their powers could affect all of existence all together.

If Astral Plane dudes haven't been shown to be able to affect the so-called "lesser realms" with their reality warping, then it seems to just be a special universe separate from the main one, and wouldn't be High 2-A.

High 4-C is super vague, I think Ant discuss it a long time ago, there is a Quasar and constellations (I think) in the background of the Astral Plane.

@X Again tho there's the nebula and Quasar in the back of the Astral Plane (Which Gargos can warp to his liking)

I also doubt he's weaker then Glacius' tech which can bust planets and supposedly eat stars

KarmodF said:
Any of those would make the Hero Trio & Eyedol scale, as the Trio canonicly defeated him inside the Astral Plane and Gar feared fighting Eyedol even after he abosrbed the Icherion's powers.
Wait, High 2-A Jago, Kim and Tusk is an outlier.

Hellbeast1 said:
@X Again tho there's the nebula and Quasar in the back of the Astral Plane (Which Gargos can warp to his liking)

I also doubt he's weaker then Glacius' tech which can bust planets and supposedly eat stars
Gargos would probably be Low 2-C if the Astral Plane is a different space time rather than him scaling to a quasar/galaxy

I'm not sure the Plane is a separate Space Time tho (Definitely different Universe but unsure if Gargos should get Low 2-C for it)

4-A/3-C/Low 2-C likely far higher in the Astral Plane. Can also work until we got more info. about it.

I ment the hero trio at the end of Shadow Lords (Kim, Tusk and Hisako), where they fight him outside the Astral Plane.

4-A/3-C/Low 2-C likely far higher in the Astral Plane. Can also work until we got more info. about it.

I ment the hero trio at the end of Shadow Lords (Kim, Tusk and Hisako), when they fight him inside the Astral Plane.

Astral Plane sounds like it's more like Reality Warping Hax rather than AP; Low 2-C would be like if there was an ability in which someone could erase the Space-Time Continuum and recreate it in their own image sort of scenario. Also, the statement about him being unable to warp all of it makes Tier 2 in general sound dubious at best.

And Astral Plane containing stars or galaxies isn't enough to Tier 4 or 3 unless he's actively creating/destroying them. Galaxy would require an explosion that covers the galaxy, though moving stars at FTL speeds would be Tier 4. But I think it makes more sense just to treat it as hax rather than AP.

Guys, I've been trying to answer your questions.

Agnaa said:
If Astral Plane dudes haven't been shown to be able to affect the so-called "lesser realms" with their reality warping, then it seems to just be a special universe separate from the main one, and wouldn't be High 2-A.
It seems like it would just be 4-A/3-C, it wouldn't be Low 2-C.

Not likely far higher, there's nothing indicating that they're far higher.

I mean the statemnets indicate of the Astral Plane being far more complex than a space with stars on the background.

More complex =/= dudes from it get a higher tier.

KarmodF said:
They scale from warping it.
Warping a complex place =/= far higher than 3-C.

Based of that he bends a reality thats said is beyond our universe (Which we dont rate High 2-A because we need more info)

Those statements aren't enough, it just seems like another separate realm, warping it isn't anything special. It doesn't deserve a far higher.

Back