• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRA INSTINCT KOMIKS CRT

BEGIN THE INVASION

Just a basic ability and feat addition for some characters.

Gargos

- From here, it was implied by the old man that Gargos was draining the life energy of the planet Earth. It is proven here as the world was sickened even though they won the war by killing Gargos, hence the poor living conditions on Earth. Which gives him Energy Absorption. Here is another statement and some proof of Gargos draining energy.

Now, in this panel, Kan-Ra (a reliable source of info) says that every atom of Gargos was destroyed. And he regenerated from complete destruction of the physical body, giving him Low-Godly regen over time. He explained here that he survived by retreating his soul to the astral plane (which gives him Astral Projection and managed to heal for an unknown period of time until he regained his physical form. He also gets Non-Physical Interaction based on this. This panel reveals that Gargos sealed Aganos' essence into a soul gem, giving him Sealing.

Kim-Wu

- Kim-Wu's dragon spirit, Yeo, has the ability to sense whether something is human or not. Turns out those soldiers were Mira and a bunch of monsters. So Yeo gets Enhanced Senses because of being able to detect if something is human or not even if they are disguised. Mira gets Energy Sensing for being able to identify the dragon spirit in the same panel.

ARIA

- She seems to be able to understand Glacius' foreign tongue in these panels, so idk what power is this. She can survive even as a head, granting her Type 2 Immortality. She is capable of hacking into the screen panels of The Coven base which gives her Hacking. This panel also implies that she has Type 8 Immortality, because she exists in every line of Ultratech code, and she will always be remade if the code exists.

Glacius

- His Non-Corporeality should be changed to Elemental Intangibility. Non-Corporeality is different from turning into a puddle of water. And, according to this panel, he can read the minds of robots, so that would give him some Limited Technological Manipulation. Glacius can also create barriers/walls of ice, giving him Forcefield Creation. And why the hell does Glacius not have Levitatio from this?

Eagle

- Eagle has explosive arrows, giving him Explosion Manipulation.

Jago

- Jago can smell the stench of Wendigos even before seeing them despite the more prevalent smell of fire and smoke covering the area, giving him Enhanced Smell. Oh and he knows how to drive a car so he has Vehicular Mastery lol

Tusk

- His entrance in the comics is him riding on a god damn motorcycle while brandishing a massive sword, which gives him Vehicular Mastery. His blade, Warg-gram, gives him visions as well which is Clairvoyance.

Mira

- She gets Portal Creation based on this panel.

Kan-Ra

- He should obviously have Cloth Manipulation for being able to manipulate his bandages and he can make shields with them which is Forcefield Creation. He gets Insect Manipulation based on this. In this panel, it was revealed that he was the one who turned the war golems against the people they were supposed to protect, so this might be some sort of Mind Manipulation or Technological Manipulation.

Aganos

- It says here that his true form ripped out the soul of Gargos and banished it to a portal, giving him Soul Manipulation and BFR.

Am going to summarize the powers for these guys

There is so much to do about Killer Instinct, it was discussed - here are various threads that the stuff from the Reboot KI comics can be used, but not only that there was other stuff that i expected it was applied.

I'm on mobile right now but here's my suggestions in summary:

Make separate keys for the Arcade and Reboot continuities.

Scale average tiers to the new game'sUltra Combos and scale the others to Tusk/Glacius' feats. (I recommend the one on Thunder's stage and the Tiger Temple)

Add third key for Tusk, Jago and Kim Wu for beating Gargos.

Pretty sure Jago should have Intangibility for Ghost Form (add in his weaknesses he cannot harm in this state)

Add resistance to heat for Cinder since he can endure Tusk's flames

So that's Resistance. Absorption and limited healing right?

(Currently looking for any hax for Jack Skellington)

Yeah he gets Healing too

Also this

https://www.ultra-combo.com/characters/glacius/

"This gives their species an ability to adapt to environments easily and turn local resources from any planet into native forms of defense and attack, allowing them to move from planet to planet, and thus always with a means of besting their quarry."

Glacius should get Adaptation from this. It is stated that his race can use the elements like lava and ice around them to form sturdy bodies, I may need to find the source though.

Pretty sure Spinal is haxless besides being able to summon bones lmao

Rip (to be fair he absorbs projectiles)

Also how do we approach Glacius' lake feat (happens during his KI II ending)

Glacius' feat could be calced since you guys accepted the planet busting feat for Glacius' tech

Also does Glacius' 5-B feat take time to destroy the planet? Because it may be the same for our unrestricted tiers of MK

Here's the freezing feat, assuming this has the depth of the world's smallest lake this would be Island Level

Lake of the Woods has a surface area of 4,348.6 km^2. It has a max depth of 64 m, can't find an average so let's cut that in half, so 0.032 km

4,348.6 * 0.032 = 139.1552 km^3 (1.391552e+11 m^3)

Salt water has a density of 1020 kg/m^3 (give or take 10 kg/m^3)

1.391552e+11 * 1,020 = 1.419383e+14 kg

Latent heat of Water is 334,000 J

1.419383e+14 * 334,000 = 4.7407392e+19 J

11.33 Gigatons

I'd also note that Tusk is allegedly the one from theArcade Timeline meaning we get solid 7-C feats for characters that scale to him Pre-Shadow Lords.

There's also him being stated to have not only survived a battle with Shago but also having been implied to kick his ass.

I'm ready for WW vs Tusk myself but still.

I'll se if I can find more stuff but my suggestions are the most of it.

I think we can add the new abilities

Also I recommend taking a look at the wiki to see if they have anything good

Pretty good also I'd suggest giving him Weapon Creation if he doesn't already have it for his ability to create blades from his hands.

wew

Now I have to repost this again.

Jago

Weak vessel. You were to herald my master's return, but you proved too... incorruptible. But your conflict gave me strength, and your resistance has given me... freedom. Woe to those who stand against me, for I am his herald and the sign of things to come. I. Am. Omen!

Here, Omen states that Jago is incorruptible which should give him Resistance to Corruption (Type 2). This narrative for Jago shows that he is capable of resisting it by fighting against the corrupting influence in his mind, which is basically Omen trying to possess him. He purged him out of his body and this should also give him Resistance to Possession.

EYEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Eyedol should have Multiple Personalities because it is revealed that one is a dull brute that prefers clobbering and shouting at his enemy while the other is a calculated and cunning warlock that prefers casting spells. His split personality is the result of his mind getting literally split in half.

https://www.ultra-combo.com/characters/eyedol/

If you watch the trailer, you can see that Kan-Ra has failed to enslave Eyedol and he proceeds to say that he doesn't serve anyone, giving him Resistance to Mind Manipulation. Since he was a result of the sorcerer's necromancy, he should get Immortality (Types 2 and 7).

The immortal Barbarian Tusk was one of these Watchmen. And like him, Eyedol successfully held off one of Gargos' interdimensional invasions, defeating the Shadow Lord in a devastating battle, and seizing some of his core powers.

This excerpt implies that he took some of Gargos' powers, giving him Power Absorption. This should also give Gargos Corruption (Type 2) because taking his power makes you into a monster, based on this:

But Eyedol's heart was vile. Corrupted by the Astral energy coursing through his body—and the new power taken from Gargos—he was unable to control his base emotions. Eyedol morphed into a disgusting ogre: an outward representation of his diseased soul.

His moveset gives him Magic, Energy Projection, Sound Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Forcefield Creation and Meteor Summoning. He also gets Large Size (Type 0).

more coming soon...

Spinal

We should remove his Soul Manipulation from his page. I have no idea why is it there and if it's because his skulls are green like the skeletal souls that can be seen in the background of Spinal's stage, I don't think we can use only that as evidence. It should be explicitly stated or atleast implied by a reliable source that his skulls deal damage to the soul.

However, in spite of losing his only hax, he gets Telekinesis based on his KI2 Ultimate lol

Gargos

He gets Corruption (Type 2) because taking his powers corrupts you and turns you into an evil, ugly af ogre like Eyedol.

He also gets Memory Manipulation from this:

For centuries I have schemed, setting events in motion that would lead to this day. I have taken the memories of the one that guarded the gates, corrupted their worthless heroes, and manipulated those hungry for power. It is time. Begin the invasion!

https://www.ultra-combo.com/characters/gargos/

From the last paragraph of his bio, he gets Telepathy because he used this to manipulate Kan-Ra from another dimension to open a portal that would lead him to this planet.

Fulgore

Since he can turn his head into a machine gun turret, he should get Transformation. He should also get Plasma Manipulation from his plasma blades and he also gets Flight because he has jet thrusters.

Kilgore

Kilgore's profile should have this: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chainguns, Limited Teleportation (because his tp is glitchy af), Regenerationn? (Low-Mid since he fixed himself from this), Flight, Heat Seeking Missiles, Self-Destruction, Explosion Manipulation

more coming soon...

Good stuff mate.

I think I asked this before but since Xrays have been calced could we use Ultras to determine a character's tier?

Jago's ultra combo can be calced, the one where he does it in his own stage and collapses a massive bell in the background.

Eyedol has this move where summons a cluster of meteorites which could give a good upgrade in attack speed and possibly AP

Kim Wu has a feat where she blocks gunfire surrounding her, we could use this feat for their speed in their keys where they are much weaker before fighting Gargos

Btw is the 90s comics of KI canon? We might be able to find some feats there

I

am 100% willing to do any calcs needed for Killer Instinct

my wolf boy will conquer his foes and lay them down before him

thus it is written

just play playstation it's way better

Mr. Bambu said:
just play playstation it's way better
more like gaystation am i right

I already have one and its just collecting dust until I want to play bloodborne again.

booo

Playstation = Better exclusives

Xbox = Was better when the 360 was king

good stuff

this means... Steven Universe, Warcraft, and Killer Instinct now need a-fixing.

Neato.

KarmodF said:
But your console has Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? Yeah, I dont think so, so you lose by default.
Yeah but your console unironically has Roblox. PSN was smart enough to knock that shit outta there.

YOU DONT INSULT ROBLOX AND GET A PASS THAT EASILY MR BAMBU MAN

Dude have you seen the shit that both Steam and PSN have for their indie section? Its far worst than Roblox I can asure you that.

@Bambu if it's cool I'd personally suggest Jago's and Thunder's (Thunder's creates a large storm complete with tornado)

Eyedol's feat is already calced and on my blog but unfortunately it's only 8-A (tho because of his size a recalc may be in order) That said they could be calculated for relative speed.

I'd say the bullet suggestion's good as well.

The comics are non canon to my knowledge but I'll check them.

Also I'll be putting up that 6-C feat soon

KarmodF said:
YOU DONT INSULT ROBLOX AND GET A PASS THAT EASILY MR BAMBU MAN
Dude have you seen the shit that both Steam and PSN have for their indie section? Its far worst than Roblox I can asure you that.
If I wanted typical Indie games I wouldn't be on a PS4. I've got enough decent ones to sustain me. Enter the Gungeon and whatnot.

Also, Hellbeast, if that's what you'd like me to look at can you specify the links/statements I need for that? Thunder's can probably fit under the standard calc for a storm of such severity, which I believe comes out to low-end 7-B. Whether or not that's Environmental Damage is not up to me.

Back