• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not exactly the same since she was sent into the game. Plus if you use plot Manipulation to become stronger than someone, you're still stronger than them. It still a stat. Plus all of her power is from Toonforce anyways.
Doesn't matter if she defeated God or a lowly criminal in the series, she isn't canon to the DQ franchise, so there cannot be scaling of any form. And again, Data manip and plot hax already covers it.

explicitly
can you explain what you mean?

Plot Manipulation is literally just a better Fate Manipulation. So yes, there's correlation.
it is not actually. But in any case, still don't see the correlation. And again, plot hax is different.

Now the proposal is to upgrade Arale’s tier to scale to characters from another series??
Yeah... 2-C Arale cause she beat a boss inside a game... No offence to everyone here, but that's a new low lol.

In any case, as I said earlier, leave the statistics for a later time. Let's just focus on the abilities for the time being.

Also a staff member wanted to tackle the statistics are a later date.

4-C is kinda sus so they are trying to find a better replacement feat.
Tbh besides matches. Is there much of reason to have the first rating. Afaik people agree that the super episode is canon to Arale. They even have senbei pull out the original manga. Plus it's not like Arale ever had a set power, she's always asspulling.

Doesn't matter if she defeated God or a lowly criminal in the series, she isn't canon to the DQ franchise, so there cannot be scaling of any form. And again, Data manip and plot hax already covers it.

Yeah... 2-C Arale cause she beat a boss inside a game... No offence to everyone here, but that's a new low lol.
Lolol
I feel as if confluctor is raging out lmao
Regardless, he does make a solid point so im inclined to agree

Like most anime profiles, the files shows the progression of the characters, which is good. It should be for other characters too. Showing progress of power will also stop people wanting to downgrade the character for example

Plus Mashirito got hakaied for just talking to Beerus and slightly annoying him. Like you said and I showed she has pretty good senses.
The evil doc was being a jerk. At least she was asking nicely. That was a bit of an overreaction from Beerus. I mean he sent not only her but the others who had no fault(even prepared food him) flying way. Normally he's a bit more patient.
4-C is kinda sus so they are trying to find a better replacement feat.
Beside popping the sun as a ball, she has cracked the sun twice, once by accident. The problem with calcing those is the FTL KE.

Last edited:
Beside popping the sun as a ball, she has cracked the sun twice, once by accident. The problem with calcing those is the FTL KE.
I assume they want to recalc them to find a proper tier for it, can be higher than its current value or lower. And also examine it alongside other feats in the series to see where it would fit.

I assume they want to recalc them to find a proper tier for it, can be higher than its current value or lower. And also examine it alongside other feats in the series to see where it would fit.
Im okay with that
Whatever happens happens
So long as we get a result everyone can agree with

Aside from those 2 feats she & others have very casual moon destroying & planet breaking/moving feats.

Well since stats are gonna be done another time. Should we start applying the abilites or is there more to discuss in that aspect?

The evil doc was being a jerk. At least she was asking nicely. That was a bit of an overreaction from Beerus. I mean he sent not only her but the others who had no fault(even prepared food him) flying way. Normally he's a bit more patient.
Arale would only know that instance for the character though. I suppose we can agree to disagree on the topic though.

This is how I would personally do it.

Tab 1: base abilities
Tab 2: Resistances
Tab 3: with standard equipment
Tab 4: optional equipment
Tab 5: for some one time feats or something
I should have been more specific I mean something akin to this for the sources, like a thing at the bottom. In terms of tabs her standard equipment is pretty much her Optional Equipment because of Hammerspace. But she dosen't always use them is why it's Optional.

I should have been more specific I mean something akin to this for the sources, like a thing at the bottom. In terms of tabs her standard equipment is pretty much her Optional Equipment because of Hammerspace. But she dosen't always use them is why it's Optional.
Ah... Nah that looks bad. I mean you can add feats again, but it would be reduandant.

Although you could mention some of them in her standard techniques section

Ah... Nah that looks bad. I mean you can add feats again, but it would be reduandant.

Although you could mention some of them in her standard techniques section
Well you wouldn't add the feats in the ability section in this scenario. It would just be descriptions of the abilities. In that case it's easier to read. Since having everything be the same color is harder to read through.

In the page I made I didn't. But the blog has them like that, but I can't edit that. Also I condensed powers to a singular link. So everything is there for each specific power. Some of the links still have multiple links for a description.

In the page I made I didn't. But the blog has them like that, but I can't edit that. Also I condensed powers to a singular link. So everything is there for each specific power. Some of the links still have multiple links for a description.
You could ask Stefano. But he could be asleep since it's 11 PM here (we both live in the same country).

Edit :didn't see the new post.

@ArmBill remember to fix in Beerus profile the thing about Beerus resisting all of Arale's abilities, just leave the wording at "stuff" instead of "abilities" in the Toon force resistance section.

Also for those not keeping score

Add:
Plot Manipulation feat
Data Manipulation feat
Immersion feat
Summoning

Remove/Do not include:
DQ feats and abilities

After 6 pages, finally-
Good work everyone btw!
Indubitably

When something of mine finally passes

Armbill, remember to fix in Beerus profile the thing about Beerus resisting all of Arale's abilities, just leave the wording at "stuff" instead of "abilities" in the Toon force resistance section.
Oh yeah, I'll ask ant to open the Beerus page. But would saying gags or toonforce be fine. Someone reading the page might not get the context if I wrote stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back