• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure the cliff feat is beneath whatever Aquaman scales to.

Sure, just mentioning it for the regen feat.

Also, the Trident terminology on the page is inaccurate. I would edit the page myself but I am unable to.

Aquaman does not have Poseidon's trident which is mentioned under Stamina, Range and Standard Equipment. His two Tridents are his mother's Quindent (Atlanna's Quindent) and The Trident of Atlantis (or Atlan's trident)

Shouldn't Aquaman, maybe even base atlanteans have some sort of temperature resistance? The ocean depths are really cold and they were fighting around lava...a lot. Plus Manta's plasma blasts can melt metal and Aquaman tanked them with minor damage.

Tanking the plasma blasts can just be seen as AP/Dura difference. As for the cold and lava stuff, possibly the same reason but it could be noted.

So how the hell does Aquaman have near large planet level lifting strength, for a submarine?! He's three classes above hela and Thor!

Just went to check his profile because your comment confused me and I have to agree. Why the hell is Arthur at Class Z? That should be Class G.

Class Z is from Matt's calculation of Superman's tectonic plate feat (which was put on practically all the profiles)

Class Z was also supposed to be removed or replaced with something like "At least Class M, likely Class Z"

I thought it was just going to be Class M for them but alas.

Also apparently that storm Orm caused was with his Trident which should be calced (Might be an upgrade or supporting feat though I'd also suggest calcing the Karathen's digging from the Earth's core to the ocean floor.)

Atlantians pale in comparison to the Karathen, so it would logically be stronger than Aquaman

I thought there was something said about Atlan's imprisoning it.

Either way I'd like a calculation for the whole flooding the world's coastlines and maybe even the sinking of Atlantis

Atlan couldn't kill it, that's why he imprisoned it.

That storm during the final battle was gone just after Orm lost so it could be either Arthur or Orm who summoned it

Or it could be that there was a storm on top of the far ocean at the time of the battle because that's where storms tend to pop up before moving around.

That said, Chtulu >>>> everyone. Something something near the center of the Earth, and tunneling its way to the ocean floor. Weird how this 'center of the Earth' is not really, really hot though, and has dinosaurs.

Don't know if that's just fanservice for fans of the comics because I remember the centre of the earth having primitive creatures and civilisations from the Justice League animated series.

Do we have a source for the storm that hit the global coastlines? I honestly thought it was caused by xebel since they appear to have the most powerful hydrokinesis (if Mera is a measure). Also, the DCEU wiki implies that Atlan's trident caused the storm at the end of the movie or it manipulated lightning in some way. Is there truth to that because I don't recall?

Gemmysaur said:
Or it could be that there was a storm on top of the far ocean at the time of the battle because that's where storms tend to pop up before moving around.

That said, Chtulu >>>> everyone. Something something near the center of the Earth, and tunneling its way to the ocean floor. Weird how this 'center of the Earth' is not really, really hot though, and has dinosaurs.
Seems like DC is adopting a bit of the hollow earth theory like the Monsterverse. I imagine that place was created via Atlan's trident since the hidden sea doesn't appear to have been a thing prior to his self imposed exile. We know the trident can potentially change landscapes and force unique evolutions/ adaptions.

Any word on some companion canon material? I feel like Aquaman did so much world building that there is room for additional explanations.

Poseidon was killed by Ares, so his possibly broken Trident probably got taken by the Atlanteans and reforged with their magic/tech.

Yes, the trident is made of "Poseidon metal" (which doesn't exist in the comics - no clue what it is) but the trident is Atlan's. Poseidon's trident is still listed on the page... it should be listed as Atlan's Trident or The Trident of Atlantis.

Back