• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we already have precedent for Doomsday being weaker then Zod considering the Supes he fights is clearly still recovering from Kryptonite (like he doesn't get the outright top tier scaling until the Nuke hits)
When Superman first faces Doomsday, yeah, he is most definitely much weaker than usual, or really since he was young. Thing is, that form of Doomsday had little difficulty with weakened Superman. Then, he gets what little power from the nuke in space he can, followed by a replenished Superman putting a bullrush of energy into him, bringing him up to date strength wise. I simply don't see why Superman would still be affected by the kryptonite, or why the lack of consistant sun light would bring him down below his EoS MoS self. He isn't presented as getting any weaker throughout the fight; it's just him at that age struggling against Doomsday.

Last edited:
His profile puts together end of MoS ,BvS and JL clark all in one key sooo…
Yeah, but ultimately JL and BvS Superman are stuck in the same tier as End of MoS Superman since it's End of MoS Superman's World Engine feat that they scale to. Like, profiles that only scale to End of MoS Superman are just ensured that it is made clear

Last edited:
Yeah, but ultimately JL and BvS Superman are stuck in the same tier as End of MoS Superman since it's End of MoS Superman's World Engine feat that they scale to. Like, profiles that only scale to End of MoS Superman are just ensured that it is made clear
Might be a good idea to copy something like One Piece or MHA and make a scaling chain section in the calc tab.

Might be a good idea to copy something like One Piece or MHA and make a scaling chain section in the calc tab.
I'll try to make one

Since 48 hours is up, I'll apply the downgrade to Kara and other accepted changes. This can be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back