• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

"Lemme go beat by beat. You guys can call me Cadman. And stopping a genocidal maniac usually involves, you know, actually using any amount of force instead of rambling philosophy for over 10 minutes. Do you know how much stuff has happened worldwide within the last 10 minutes? More than one person punched another person over their ideas about how we should live our lives. Or, if they're a man of culture..."

He pats the gun on his sideside

"They use a highly customized 50 caliber handcannon condensed into a sidearm, with the capacity to output several teratons of TNT onto a single specific target from sheer, physics breaking acceleration."

Once proximity is achieved, it's easy enough to determine that they're yelling about the state of society, criminal justice, the work environment... It's not really focused, they're just all over the place.

... The more troubling thing is that, as she gets closer, she notices a smoking crater around where the Diet Building should be, with someone speaking at the ruins of such a place.

"Lemme go beat by beat. You guys can call me Cadman. And stopping a genocidal maniac usually involves, you know, actually using any amount of force instead of rambling philosophy for over 10 minutes. Do you know how much stuff has happened worldwide within the last 10 minutes? More than one person punched another person over their ideas about how we should live our lives. Or, if they're a man of culture..."

"They use a highly customized 50 caliber handcannon condensed into a sidearm, with the capacity to output several teratons of TNT onto a single specific target from sheer, physics breaking acceleration."

Once proximity is achieved, it's easy enough to determine that they're yelling about the state of society, criminal justice, the work environment... It's not really focused, they're just all over the place.

... The more troubling thing is that, as she gets closer, she notices a smoking crater around where the Diet Building should be, with someone speaking at the ruins of such a place.
"Um Trenchcoat person, can I get a name? I am clairvoyant so I guess I can just take it from you, but I also guess it would be more polite to get your identity with permission instead."

"Well, I honestly wanted to hit the enemies but the bird girl came first, so the philosophical talk was her idea, not mine" said the ninja who considered that they should defeat the enemies efficiently instead of speaking in a discussion without sense.

Last edited:

"Well, it would have been more entertaining. That aside, why a handcannon?"

(I was talking about the dudes around you.The other players)

“Very well,there’s an open field not far from here. I’ll meet you there...”

Flickering,the bone has left

"... I literally just told you I'm called Cadman, dude. That is in fact the name I was assigned by my mother. Sure, it sounds like it's out of a comic book, but it's also Celtic so what does society know about naming conventions?"

"Anyways, the ninja guy's got the new style down to a T, you should be taking tips from him. This is a handcannon because calling it a gun would be a disservice."

Just outside the crater, speaking to yet another crowd and in front of a news camera, stands a perfectly ordinary student, by all appearances. The only thing that really tips him off are the words, and the obviously mythical Katana held in his hand.

"For too long, the elderly have enforced society as it is. The 99% conviction rate, the sky-high suicide rate, and the only people with the power to stop it were too comfy sitting where they were to do anything about it. Now that this order has been destroyed, I call upon the people to build a new nation! One governed by those not held back by their so called wisdom that prevents them from finding new solutions!"

People are obviously rallying but, the amount of violence feels almost senseless. All of the yelling in the streets, and the ruined diet building behind him... It almost feels as though this is a premonition to bloodshed. Don't know where, don't know when, but...

"... I literally just told you I'm called Cadman, dude. That is in fact the name I was assigned by my mother. Sure, it sounds like it's out of a comic book, but it's also Celtic so what does society know about naming conventions?"

"Anyways, the ninja guy's got the new style down to a T, you should be taking tips from him. This is a handcannon because calling it a gun would be a disservice."

Just outside the crater, speaking to yet another crowd and in front of a news camera, stands a perfectly ordinary student, by all appearances. The only thing that really tips him off are the words, and the obviously mythical Katana held in his hand.

"For too long, the elderly have enforced society as it is. The 99% conviction rate, the sky-high suicide rate, and the only people with the power to stop it were too comfy sitting where they were to do anything about it. Now that this order has been destroyed, I call upon the people to build a new nation! One governed by those not held back by their so called wisdom that prevents them from finding new solutions!"

People are obviously rallying but, the amount of violence feels almost senseless. All of the yelling in the streets, and the ruined diet building behind him... It almost feels as though this is a premonition to bloodshed. Don't know where, don't know when, but...

"Fair enough."

"Well friend, why are you here? or was that voice from before that brought you too" The ninja asked Cadman

(Can I write that alastor knows what's going on where Zephyr is)?

"I mean, I woke up in my bed like a normal person, but, yeah, I got the powers and yadayada. I just happen to have a house around here and walked in on you people being... you people."

"... No, get a job."

"... Speaking of jobs, I feel like the bounty hunting market is going to get pretty big, either that or security. Especially with the, you know, whole second raiding of the white house thing you guys missed while you were talking. Did I get around to mentioning that yet?"

Dy1 in his speedwalking is able to confirm this fact, to some degree, along with several other miscellaneous acts of anarchy.

@Overlord775

A gooey,voluptuous woman with gaping sockets within her mouth and eyes forms in front of you. Her chromatic grin twisting itself before your direction and begins vomit pink ooze in your direction. The oily substance begins to cause your ears to ring , it transforms into a flock of metallic avians charging at your direction. Each spewing an orb out of any corner of their body. The misty orbs homed towards you,passing through their casters with no harm to them.

Soon, four bipedal canines warp into existence. Millions of animal heads covered every corner of their body. Their face with snail eyes tracking your movement. They dwarfed the woman, it’s bodies covered in paralyzing lighting.

Left in the back lines, the woman begins spewing chunks of ice towards you.

Edit( Apparently your supposed to.)

More creatures begin to flow out of the ground and air. Gelatinous cats begin to claw near your feet,their skin covered in venomous barbs.

Your movement begins to slow, you see the hills in the background become wavy strings with stars attached to them. The creatures before you suddenly begin to flicker in and out instantly,releasing a blinding red light upon appearing.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

A gooey,voluptuous woman with gaping sockets within her mouth and eyes forms in front of you. Her chromatic grin twisting itself before your direction and begins vomit pink ooze in your direction. The oily substance begins to cause your ears to ring , it transforms into a flock of metallic avians charging at your direction. Each spewing an orb out of any corner of their body. The misty orbs homed towards you,passing through their casters with no harm to them.

Soon, four bipedal canines warp into existence. Millions of animal heads covered every corner of their body. Their face with snail eyes tracking your movement. They dwarfed the woman, it’s bodies covered in paralyzing lighting.

(I’m assuming you don’t go all out at once, and just let the other dude respond)
(you can)

"... No, get a job."

"... Speaking of jobs, I feel like the bounty hunting market is going to get pretty big, either that or security. Especially with the, you know, whole second raiding of the white house thing you guys missed while you were talking. Did I get around to mentioning that yet?"

Dy1 in his speedwalking is able to confirm this fact, to some degree, along with several other miscellaneous acts of anarchy.
"Damnnnnnnn, well at least you could help me get the job"

"... No, get a job."

"W-What?" Tyrus quickly pulls out his phone to check the recent news to confirm what Cadman is saying.

@Overlord775

Edit( Apparently your supposed to.)

More creatures begin to flow out of the ground and air. Gelatinous cats begin to claw near your feet,their skin covered in venomous barbs.

Your movement begins to slow, you see the hills in the background become wavy strings with stars attached to them. The creatures before you suddenly begin to flicker in and out instantly,releasing a blinding red light upon appearing.
(YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO, but you can, it's just that it kinda takes away all the tension if this is the best you can do, and you haven't even formed a strategy.)

Back