• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

@DMUA
(Can I build a motorcycle? It took at least 4 ninjas to build a megacar the size of a small building through its elemental powers, so being somewhat smaller and since I am has the power of the four ninja combined, it should be able to build a motorcycle)

@DMUA
(Can I build a motorcycle? It took at least 4 ninjas to build a megacar the size of a small building through its elemental powers, so being somewhat smaller and since I am has the power of the four ninja combined, it should be able to build a motorcycle)
(Why wouldn't be able to create a motorcycle?)

[If you have the parts I guess]

"Ugh... Well... I kinda, figured that other people with a better idea of how to run a government would show up. Honestly, I don't know much about how to handle politics."

Frank had come to the dump

"Well, according to the internet we will need for the creation of the ninjacycle

# 1 ACCELERATOR.
# 2 CHAIN.
# 3 CHASSIS.
# 4 CONTROLS.
# 5 HORN.
# 6 OIL TANK.
# 7 GASOLINE TANK.
# 8 ESCAPE.
among other things "said the ninja, then start looking in the trash

Also also also, react to my attacks]
(I have been informed NPI can interact with different planes of existence,so the twist is null.)

“Well...erngh...shit. You’re not a very bad combatant yourself.I suppose there’s no better course of action than to recooperate”.

The Star flickers out of the field,teleporting to the Pit.

(sorry to leave you hanging,grubhub calls)

After a long while, Dy1 attempts it once again, trying to go at a fast pace, yet with enough strength on his feet to step on the water without sinking... or atleast, an attempt of it.

@DMUA
(do I succeed)

Last edited:
[If you have the parts I guess]

"Ugh... Well... I kinda, figured that other people with a better idea of how to run a government would show up. Honestly, I don't know much about how to handle politics."
Zephyr stares blankly at Asoru for a bit, then laughs to herself. It's a soft one, not carrying any hint of malice or superiority, but one of genuine humor. "You came all this way on wild abandon, accomplished your first goal, and are now lost on your path? I suppose you should do something to take power for yourself, if that's what you're interested in. You wield powers similar to myself, yes? Nobody should be able to measure up to you."

(I have been informed NPI can interact with different planes of existence,so the twist is null.)

“Well...erngh...shit. You’re not a very bad combatant yourself.I suppose there’s no better course of action than to recooperate”.

The Star flickers out of the field,teleporting to the Pit.

(sorry to leave you hanging,grubhub calls)

EXP: 0

Macca: 0

Obtained: A disappointing enemy

"I mean, I guess I probably should actually do research, yeah... And I could probably calm down all the commotion this is probably going to cause by at least a little bit."

"It was a flash in the pan for the americans when their capitol building was stormed... Then again, I imagine they're less used to such chaos here."

[I can't even]

Jiraya would keep his guard up, just in case his enemy's escape was just a rouse, staying up in the air in by manipulating the winds to float.

"... People are all cut from the same cloth, deep down. Americans just have been molded a little bit differently based on their history and what's expected of them. I can't be sure no one will exploit the situation here... Especially the Yakuza. That's probably the biggest thing I'm worried about, how they might worm their way into this."

The Phoenix girl took off alone from her previous location.

She found her way to Mt. Everest, upon the peak of which she began constructing a large, flaming nest. Many elementals sprung into existence at this location as she did this.

They did not harm any of the people around them, but flames prevented humans from entering.

(alright!)

Dy1 starts running on water, quickly reaching Spain... and then landing flat on his face as he trips on a rock. However, he made it! Hurray, and in seconds even!

EXP: 0

Macca: 0

Obtained: A disappointing enemy

"I mean, I guess I probably should actually do research, yeah... And I could probably calm down all the commotion this is probably going to cause by at least a little bit."

(Always have a game plan, such as:

1. Strategy. Know your opponents first.
Dodge attacks
3. Don't randomly fight people
4. If you do not follow step 3, at least have step 5.
5. Useful powers
6. If you don't follow 2 and don't have 5, your dead. It's that simple.)

"... People are all cut from the same cloth, deep down. Americans just have been molded a little bit differently based on their history and what's expected of them. I can't be sure no one will exploit the situation here... Especially the Yakuza. That's probably the biggest thing I'm worried about, how they might worm their way into this."
"So what you're saying is, you need somebody that can locate less savory beings like that and wipe them out?"

Zephyr slightly unsheathes the Monohoshi Zao to make her point.

"Well, like, isn't that the thing? It's not always that easy to just detect who's less than savory."

Dy1 starts exploring around spain... and all of europe really. Just looking at places, keeping these memories of going around the world.

As Dy1 continues to explore, the situation only gets stranger and more all over the place.

All over the world, at least a few people have powers and at least a few of those people have a bone to pick.

"I have very good senses. I may not be able to see somebody's intentions simply by being near them, but I am fast, perceptive,and most importantly..."

Zephyr enters spirit form, vanishing before his eyes. "Stealthy," her voice says, now behind him and bearing an echo. "A spy, I suppose you could call me... or an assassin."

"Oh geez... so there are more people with powers huh..." Dy1 looks concerned at this, however, he keeps on going. "As long as they aren't doing anything horrible..."

"... Huh, nice. I guess I could leave it to you, then."

Dao finds similar results to Dy1. Things are just going awry all over.

But they are, Dy1 realizes, when he witnesses the entirety of Madrid be cut apart by some sort of invisible force sweeping through it. Blood splatters, nearly the entire population is removed from this earth.

(WAIT IM BACK)

@Overlord775

“Well then,thankfully the injuries were minimal.You are still wary,it seems.I’m running out ideas for forming my summons,I’ll just model them after you.”

Fog like apparitions appear,simply Kamikazing towards you.The star flickers out of the area again back to the pit.

Thanks to its super speed the Ninjacycle was more or less ready.

"It's .. it's .. very ugly" Alastor commented to Frank.

"I did my best plus something is missing" Frank said as he climbed onto it and concentrated Elemental power from vehicle.

The Ninjacycle was invaded by elemental power causing a metamorphocy.

"That is style" commented the spirit of the ray.

Frank lit it up, the Bike uses her elemental power as fuel, now coming out of the garbage dump to tour the country

"Let's see how fast this baby is going, it's time to accelerate"

“Well then,thankfully the injuries were minimal
[He launched an entire tornado at you while severely amped. You are not getting off with "Injuries were minimal."]

There are a few restaurants outside of chaos that are available, if you really choose to evade any conflict.

The buildings fall all around him as he tries to search. It's hard to locate a whole lot of anything, with all the noise and dust generated. Eventually, though...

Dy1 feels a strong premonition of death wash over him. His danger sense is alerting him to a very dangerous attack coming in.

Will you really stay here?

Dao, looking upon the heaves of dead bodies, decides to use them to his own gain. He takes all of the dead bodies body-mass to enhance his physicals, saving 3 dead bodies to create clones of himself, but no more.

I will note for DMAU that this is only a couple-dozen.

[Being able to grant the power doesn't necessarily mean they have it automatically, nor that it's so fast you can recover from wounds that within like, seconds of not fighting.]

[Especially if any brain damage was actually sustained, which considering the sheer size of the impact, is absolutely the case here.]

[Cool. You better do that quickly because I rule you're currently experiencing a concussion and internal bleeding all over your body, with some broken bones in places where you do not want them broken due to tanking an amped attack directly to the face.]

Anyone with legitimate power is long gone, but there is a crowd still in. A spitting image of 1/6/2021, you figure. Force them out?

The Elementals would start reshaping the surroundings and the mountain where the nest was, as more life was created around it.

Something akin to a monastery was carved into the mountain, as well as other lodgings.

Elementals floated and patrolled the surrounding areas, observing and learning more about people.

Cough and hacking,seminal flood oozes out of the heavy wounds sustained.

“Really...ugh....hope he bought that...”

His glassy palms grasped into swollen,gelatinous mass. Light beamed through his fingers and healed the wounds that covered his entire body.

I was..too manic to see reason. I can j-just summon here”.

The Mandarin’s glossy head slumped into a wall,his lungs taking a sharp breathe.

Many thoughts go through Dy1's systems. Given the feeling that he got... he certainly stood no chance against this probably, but he couldn't just leave this place with this freak... but everybody was dead. Ugh... such a difficult decision. However, he simply slammed his foot against the ground, with enough strength to hop over onto asia, also creating a massive crater, big enough to leave effects on the entirety of spain, as he simply moves towards Asia.

Back